Mechanical mod help

Nova69

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok guys,so me bought a madhatter rda kit.First build 26/32 clapton takes too long to ramp up,I then decided to build a simple 24g kanthal 0.26ohm dual coil.My problem is I'm not getting that warm full lung hit I get with my regulated mods.So what you guys think am I not the mech dude?
Bat: 25r
Regulated:vape 60-80w

Attachments

• DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 52
Oh i have placed the coils lower and adjusted the airflow.Flavor is not the issue.Hope the mech gurus can help as this was just a tester to see if I will like the mech world.So I need to make this work,there are some squonkies I want to try as well

What ID coil? Try 2.5mm to get more wraps. You need more contact area.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Have you tried the atomiser on a regulated mod?
My Limitless Plus on the Limitless Mech vapes very differently to my Petri on my Leprechaun with the same build.
I suggest trying the atomiser on a regulated mod to confirm how you like to vape it, then maybe adjust the build accordingly.

Yep i did. I vaped it on my reg mod as well,tried the petri which have claptons in them.The current coil is 3mm.I vaped both at 75W on my reg and it was yum.I will fiddle some more tomorrow,oh the clouds are for days on the mech but too cool for my taste

Ok guys,so me bought a madhatter rda kit.First build 26/32 clapton takes too long to ramp up,I then decided to build a simple 24g kanthal 0.26ohm dual coil.My problem is I'm not getting that warm full lung hit I get with my regulated mods.So what you guys think am I not the mech dude?
Bat: 25r
Regulated:vape 60-80w
This is a tough one, I get a warm vape on my Hatter with most builds on a reg. I would think it would work with a mech with good batteries

Last edited:
Buddy, trust me. On tube mechs, you do only one build. 20g 5 wrap dual coil. That's the perfect build for all tube mechs.
Do you think it would be tough to fit in the Hatter? It's deck is tiny.

20g takes long ro ramp to temp on a mech.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

So I made a 0.3ohm coil about 8 wraps still not to my fancy, but it's ok after the 3Rd pull.i like a warm full lung vape and s far it's not cutting it.

Ok so I made a 2mm 0.22ohm coil.Shes doing much better

@Nova69 try a parallel 26g N80 dual coil, 7 wraps if I recall correctly on 3mm ID - comes out to around 0.17. As Always, make sure your are using batteries that can handle the amp draw :pesas: Had that in my Petri V2 RDA and it was lovely.

Back