Michael the Vapor Reviews

Awesome review! Does the mod do pass-through when charging? Looks like a great little backup mod to have :eusa_dance:

Schweet ... for R300 that's a great way to introduce smokers to vaping :). My first MTL was the Electrostix Pro V, not a bad pen device for absolute beginners.

Last edited:
Mb2 is a nice juice bud. But i dont know if its just me but it tastes basically exactly like sugar rush... What do you think bud?

Hey dude, to be honest. Sugar rush is not for me, and I really got the blueberry that came through in MB2. In my honest opinion, they are very different. But that's the nice thing, everyone's taste differs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey dude, to be honest. Sugar rush is not for me, and I really got the blueberry that came through in MB2. In my honest opinion, they are very different. But that's the nice thing, everyone's taste differs!

Yeah true that bud. Cause there have been juices that highly rated by vendors, peeps etc, but just not my cup of Tea.

Taste is very subjective but i do think its a good juice though cause i liked sugar rush so least i have local alternative now at a better price than buying a import.

I didnt taste any blueberry, my TM2 and I are gonna have a talk about this when i get home ... :-D thats why i think they taste so similar.
Have a good one bud and keep it up :)

Last edited:
A huge thank you to @CoilART for sending me two of the new Mage GTA's for review! First hardware that I have been sent for review. Keep checking the channel for an unboxing video. I might even be giving one of these badboys away to one of my subscribers!
8fa75d4830ce9e8bb0a27d6687c59b6c.jpg

So, after a time away from reviewing, and alot of people asking me to return. I'm back in 7 days time. Better quality, better content, and hopefully more hardware reviews but as always, keeping it proudly South African with local juice reviews.

If you don't know me, check out my channel on youtube.

6198d84a10771dd9d2bf8b2404f13c69.jpg

So, after a time away from reviewing, and alot of people asking me to return. I'm back in 7 days time. Better quality, better content, and hopefully more hardware reviews but as always, keeping it proudly South African with local juice reviews.

If you don't know me, check out my channel on youtube.

6198d84a10771dd9d2bf8b2404f13c69.jpg

Out of interest, are you the actual vapor?

Back