Michael the Vapor Reviews

Hey guys, please don't fight because of Fog Machine.
@Michael the Vapor, thanks for doing the review.
Hopefully you will enjoy the other flavours more:)
A review is someone's personal opinion, and that is how it should be. I would never pay anyone to do a review.
The thing that most concerns me is that the bottles were leaking, so I just want to say that the problem has been rectified.
@VapeLuvr83 I am really glad you love our juice so much, but its ok if not everyone does. Everyone has different tastes.

Hey guys, please don't fight because of Fog Machine.
@Michael the Vapor, thanks for doing the review.
Hopefully you will enjoy the other flavours more:)
A review is someone's personal opinion, and that is how it should be. I would never pay anyone to do a review.
The thing that most concerns me is that the bottles were leaking, so I just want to say that the problem has been rectified.
@VapeLuvr83 I am really glad you love our juice so much, but its ok if not everyone does. Everyone has different tastes.

Thanks for this @Fogmachine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@VapeLuvr83 @Greyz would never attack anybody on this forum, he is a great asset to this forum and always there to help any and everyone. This whole situation has taken a nose dive for now real reason.

Everyone has their own opinion about things, every single member on this forum has huge heart and a passion for vaping. The people here have helped me in more ways than you can imagine.

I know you are still new here, get to know people here and you will see just how fantastic this community really is.

Lets move passed this and enjoy being part of this awesome place ;)

There is so much crap out there in our colourfull country, this place is and will always be the way we should treat our fellow people, kind honest and just plain awesome!!!

Hi guys,

Here is this weeks review. Today we are looking at Krypton from Noble E-juice. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Bro high wattages = major juice consumption. That's the only reason you will be going through juice at an exorbitant rate. PS couldn't taste the flavour at all when i tried it.

:-D:D Your pronounciation of those words are better than mine,great review going to try this soon

Last edited:
Hey fam, I know I've been very quiet these last couple of weeks. But things are back to normal. So in celebration of VapeCon coming up, I will be reviewing these beauties this week! The Kiff Juice Co. Range from Sir Vape / The Steam Masters, Rainbow Monster from Wiener Vape Co., and Frozen from Northern Craft Vapes! These are some amazing new releases!

6cf6c7291925171f2b4dfc66b27c4191.jpg

Lol the wait wasn't to bad was it?

Hahaha nope it was much better than what we have been put through in the Vapecon specials and comp thread lol im really looking forward to hearing about ncv frozen haha

Thanks for taking the time to make the hardware reviews. Great to have local testing of tanks and what we have readily available here. Any reviews for people who aren't aspiring orthodontists? :)

Have a good week.

Back