Michael the Vapor Reviews

Good review on Urban Grape bud! I absolutely love this juice, it's not exactly an ADV for me as I found after 2 or 3 tanks I need a change.
I get the grape chappies taste on inhale and also get the Fanta grape on exhale.
Clouds bro, clouds!

I wouldn't describe it as sweet as those grape bubblegum that ooze when you chew them but more like a grape chappie after its been chewed for a minute. In the Velo it's more bubblegum grape than fanta, if you get what I mean.
PS: YMMV

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the reviews
@Michael Hockey

I am always sceptical about opinions etc but Ive come to really appreciate ur point of view and honest opinions and it helps a lot with my purchases. Keep it up

Thanks for the review on the Grape one @Michael Hockey

I liked the intro with the clouds on the bottle and the song in the background

Sounds like a great juice.

Your video made me want to purchase this juice, got my bottle yesterday but i too do not taste the grape bubblegum. I taste a more flowery note,the grape is very subtle. Clouds are great though and its quite a smooth vape but I am a bit dissapointed in the flavor department from what I expected.

Your video made me want to purchase this juice, got my bottle yesterday but i too do not taste the grape bubblegum. I taste a more flowery note,the grape is very subtle. Clouds are great though and its quite a smooth vape but I am a bit dissapointed in the flavor department from what I expected.

Thanks for sharing your view @Sterling Vape

I too am interested in trying this one because there aren't many grape juices around...

I liked the VapeKing Grape Soda juice a while back - tasted a lot like Fanta Grape to me (reviewed it nearly two years ago. Gosh how time flies)

- so when Michael said it tasted like Fanta Grape in his review video, my ears perked up.

Review of Trinity from @Vapington will be live either tonight or tomorrow. PS: I'm calling it awesome sauce! Haha
424258ba1613bab3870fcb33ed3a8a45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Michael the Vapor nice quick review and to the point as always.
My input/2c i prefer your reviews without the green screen.

Think without the screen looks more natural and chilled and you can vape while you describe the flavours you get.
Vape on brother and keep em coming.

Hey @Michael the Vapor nice quick review and to the point as always.
My input/2c i prefer your reviews without the green screen.

Think without the screen looks more natural and chilled and you can vape while you describe the flavours you get.
Vape on brother and keep em coming.

Thanks for the feedback @Clouds4Days. I prefer them without it aswell. But unfortunately I don't have a nice background at the moment. So until I get the funds together the green screen is the best way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back