Michael the Vapor Reviews

Thanks for the feedback @Clouds4Days. I prefer them without it aswell. But unfortunately I don't have a nice background at the moment. So until I get the funds together the green screen is the best way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if you sat a little bit further back it would look more natural. Looks good to me though, provided you keep getting HD images for the background that is! Haha

I think if you sat a little bit further back it would look more natural. Looks good to me though, provided you keep getting HD images for the background that is! Haha

Thanks bro. Will try sitting back a little more. Yes, I am getting most of the images in HD. So we should be good haha

Yeah, the videos are better without the green screen.

Remember, dont limit yourself to your home to do reviews. A trip to the park can do wonders too!

Hi Guys,

Today we are looking at Nuts & Bolts from Fog Machine. Enjoy!!

Dude, I completely agree...its definitely not for you...I have no Idea what you have been smoking...Ive been tasting a whole lot of flavours and LOVE the nuts and bolts. It tastes like peanut butter which is awesome. I also purchased 4 bottles from them and so far have not had a single leak. The price is reasonably priced in comparison to NCV, Hazeworks, Wiener Vape and other premium vape flavours available. The palette has a sweet yet subtle aftertaste with a creamy nut flavor and provides a contrast to the sweetness of the cheese cake which is not really prominent. In comparison with Twisp's Nut Brittle this is a less tart alternative which is any peanut butter lovers dream. Their ingredients as far as i am aware is imported from the US and as such is worth every cent spent...They even gave me an option to make custom PG VG combinations should I not be entirely happy which I think is great service.
Pros: Not too Sweet, nutty aftertaste, good presentation, Child Protective cap, Clear indications of ingredients and nicotine levels
Cons: Sticky label due to glossy finish and not available in all retail outlets....but these I think they can look at again

Overall I actually give them a 8/10.

Dude, I completely agree...its definitely not for you...I have no Idea what you have been smoking...Ive been tasting a whole lot of flavours and LOVE the nuts and bolts. It tastes like peanut butter which is awesome. I also purchased 4 bottles from them and so far have not had a single leak. The price is reasonably priced in comparison to NCV, Hazeworks, Wiener Vape and other premium vape flavours available. The palette has a sweet yet subtle aftertaste with a creamy nut flavor and provides a contrast to the sweetness of the cheese cake which is not really prominent. In comparison with Twisp's Nut Brittle this is a less tart alternative which is any peanut butter lovers dream. Their ingredients as far as i am aware is imported from the US and as such is worth every cent spent...They even gave me an option to make custom PG VG combinations should I not be entirely happy which I think is great service.
Pros: Not too Sweet, nutty aftertaste, good presentation, Child Protective cap, Clear indications of ingredients and nicotine levels
Cons: Sticky label due to glossy finish and not available in all retail outlets....but these I think they can look at again

well said! :thumbsup:

I appreciate the feedback provided. I will keep all the comments in mind when i do future reviews. Keep in mind I do reviews based on my personal experience. Thank you once again

While I liked all your reviews on your thread I'm tempted to Dislike this comment. Solely because of the way in which you posted here.
If you find your review differs from his, that's fine but there's no need to post your own mini review in Michaels thread.
Everyone's palette is different and there's no need to come and defend a juice you've reviewed just because Michael's opinion didn't match yours. I find that a tad rude. This is his review thread, have a little respect for the man.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and what you did there.

While I liked all your reviews on your thread I'm tempted to Dislike this comment. Solely because of the way in which you posted here.
If you find your review differs from his, that's fine but there's no need to post your own mini review in Michaels thread.
Everyone's palette is different and there's no need to come and defend a juice you've reviewed just because Michael's opinion didn't match yours. I find that a tad rude. This is his review thread, have a little respect for the man.

Agree with you @Greyz .
Its like someone walking in your house and taking a crap on your sofa.
Do that in your own house if thats where you enjoy doing it.

Agree with you @Greyz .
Its like someone walking in your house and taking a crap on your sofa.
Do that in your own house if thats where you enjoy doing it.

Fully agree with you Clouds, it's all about being respectful. Michael takes the time to do these videos for all of us and doesn't ask anything in return.
Anyone that knows me can vouch for me when I say I'm more of encourage-r than a nay sayer.
I hate to be one that dislikes peoples comments because we all different and have different opinions. Hence why I prefer to play the post and not cower behind the dislike icon. Hopefully @VapeLuvr83 can see where he went wrong and take it constructively.

Fully agree with you Clouds, it's all about being respectful. Michael takes the time to do these videos for all of us and doesn't ask anything in return.
Anyone that knows me can vouch for me when I say I'm more of encourage-r than a nay sayer.
I hate to be one that dislikes peoples comments because we all different and have different opinions. Hence why I prefer to play the post and not cower behind the dislike icon. Hopefully @VapeLuvr83 can see where he went wrong and take it constructively.

Agreed, Mike puts great effort into his vids and opinions are opinions.

@VapeLuvr83 seems new, and I am sure has been pointed in the right direction

Wow get a look at this guy! @VapeLuvr83 care to come out from behind the Disagree button and explain why you disagreed with my post?
And please note I didn't click the button on your post, I chose to talk it out and not duck behind the button....

There ya go, you earned my first Disagree. Congratulations.

@Greyz. I did not post my comment in malice or with the intent to discredit @Michael the Vapor and if it was perceived as thus I apologize. I was under the impression that on a forum you give your honest opinion and I did just that. I disagreed with his review and provided my complete reason why which he told me is his personal review which I graciously accepted. I didn't harp on it which makes me think that there is a personal reason. Further I didn't feel his review did justice to the vendor which is definitely affected by any review on this site no matter how big or small. I could have been a lot harsher than I was, but I didn't feel the need to as I gave an unbiased response. So like @KimVapeDashian said, I learned my lesson not to give my opinion on other reviews and I moved on. Im not hiding behind a button, I just didn't feel the need for all the drama.

@Greyz. I did not post my comment in malice or with the intent to discredit @Michael the Vapor and if it was perceived as thus I apologize. I was under the impression that on a forum you give your honest opinion and I did just that. I disagreed with his review and provided my complete reason why which he told me is his personal review which I graciously accepted. I didn't harp on it which makes me think that there is a personal reason. Further I didn't feel his review did justice to the vendor which is definitely affected by any review on this site no matter how big or small. I could have been a lot harsher than I was, but I didn't feel the need to as I gave an unbiased response. So like @KimVapeDashian said, I learned my lesson not to give my opinion on other reviews and I moved on. Im not hiding behind a button, I just didn't feel the need for all the drama.

I didn't say your post had malice or ill intent, I just said it was rude to give your own review in Michaels thread. I didn't see Michael link his YT video in your review thread.
Please see the part I bolded, do you have a personal vendetta to defend the vendor? Because I have no vendetta against Fog Machine and I'm very sure Michael doesn't either. It's called an honest review, not sucking up.

4 minutes after @VapeLuvr83 wedged his review here, this was posted in his review thread (looks very familiar):

Today, Im tasting nuts and bolts from Fog Machine based in Pretoria. It tastes like peanut butter which is awesome. I also purchased 4 bottles from them and so far have not had a single leak. The price is reasonably priced in comparison to NCV, Hazeworks, Wiener Vape and other premium vape flavours available. The palette has a sweet yet subtle aftertaste with a creamy nut flavor and provides a contrast to the sweetness of the cheese cake which is not really prominent. In comparison with Twisp's Nut Brittle this is a less tart alternative which is any peanut butter lovers dream. Their ingredients as far as i am aware is imported from the US and as such is worth every cent spent...They even gave me an option to make custom PG VG combinations should I not be entirely happy which I think is great service.

You took the time to do a review in someone else's thread and then 4 minutes later copy/paste/edit the same post into your review thread. Man that's rich of you! Are you a paid reviewer?

Feeling tempted to link back to Michael's review so people can get a balanced opinion.

Okay guys,

I don't want people to argue over my reviews. I really do appreciate all the support and feedback that I get from everyone. I have said many times in my reviews that this is just my personal opinion and when vendors approach me and ask me to do a review of their product I do always state that I will be honest in my review. I never enjoy doing a review of a juice that I personally don't like because it may offend people. But a good reviewer will always be honest.

Also, I love this community and all the people in it. I would never intentionally hurt a vendor. So far for the most part I have had great feedback and people telling me that my reviews have helped them. I never once said a juice is horrible. I always say that it's just not for me, but another person might love it. My reviews are just there to get people to support the local industry and the last thing I want is to hurt it.

We need to remember to stick together, even if opinions vary.

I didn't say your post had malice or ill intent, I just said it was rude to give your own review in Michaels thread. I didn't see Michael link his YT video in your review thread.
Please see the part I bolded, do you have a personal vendetta to defend the vendor? Because I have no vendetta against Fog Machine and I'm very sure Michael doesn't either. It's called an honest review, not sucking up.
4 minutes after @VapeLuvr83 wedged his review here, this was posted in his review thread (looks very familiar):

You took the time to do a review in someone else's thread and then 4 minutes later copy/paste/edit the same post into your review thread. Man that's rich of you! Are you a paid reviewer?

Feeling tempted to link back to Michael's review so people can get a balanced opinion.
Do whatever you like @Greyz im not a paid reviewer its my own decision to do this for myself not for you or anyone else. If you want to be petty then go ahead....I apologised but that clearly isnt enough. So go ahead and throw your toys, tell me how crap I am, bla bla bla. If this is the way new people on this forum is treated for giving their opinion maby you need to change this to a blog so everyone can hear you spew your horrible comments

Hi guys
Please play the ball not the man.

Please remember forum rules - don't get personal.
(Some posts above may be deleted.)

Hi guys
Please play the ball not the man.

Please remember forum rules - don't get personal.
(Some posts above may be deleted.)
@Silver please let me know which posts your unhappy with and I will delete them. Looking back my posts 141 and 142 do seem rude. I'm not here to bicker with anyone. Plus I'm not proud of how I handled this. I did play the post initially but got side tracked after the disagree. What started out as constructive took a turn for the worse.
I apologise to anyone I offended with anything I said. My apologies to Michael for hi-jacking his thread.

For the record I did not call @VapeLuvr83 crap or any names at all, I don't know where he/she gets that from? I reread my posts to be sure and nowhere in any post did I resort to name calling. That's not my style....
I did say he/she was a tad rude and called for a little respect, that's all.

And that's the last of it from me.

@Michael the Vapor you see what you done :-D
Only joking. I think folk are just passionate about vaping and certain products etc.
Same way with football one guy likes Manchester united :-D (shame) and other guy likes the real champions Chelsea.

O dam you think i started something else now hahahaha.
Keep the reviews coming brother.
Vape on...

For the record I did not call @VapeLuvr83 crap or any names at all, I don't know where he/she gets that from? I reread my posts to be sure and nowhere in any post did I resort to name calling. That's not my style....
I did say he/she was a tad rude and called for a little respect, that's all.

And that's the last of it from me.
@Silver : Would you please be so kind as to delete my comments, thread and all account information as I dont want to be on a forum where I am going to be reprimanded for just voicing my opinion. Ill rather go and comment on youtube (which btw @Greyz is more public) and my own blog as clearly @Greyz has gone on this personal vendetta to make me look like an absolute monster. Kind Regards. VapeLuvr83

@Michael the Vapor: Sorry if i offended you with my opinion, I was just opening a debate and didnt mean for it to get personal. Thank you for your other reviews, they were all great

@Silver : Would you please be so kind as to delete my comments, thread and all account information as I dont want to be on a forum where I am going to be reprimanded for just voicing my opinion. Ill rather go and comment on youtube (which btw @Greyz is more public) and my own blog as clearly @Greyz has gone on this personal vendetta to make me look like an absolute monster. Kind Regards. VapeLuvr83

@Michael the Vapor: Sorry if i offended you with my opinion, I was just opening a debate and didnt mean for it to get personal. Thank you for your other reviews, they were all great

I'm sorry you feel this way, but your taking this way beyond where it needs to go. I have in no way made you out to be anything, nevermind a monster.
Show me where I said these mean things and I'll delete and retract them. Your putting words in my mouth I didn't say... I have owned up and admitted to posts 141 and 142 being of poor taste. I will delete them if @Silver wishes so.
I'm really trying not to take your attacks personally, you weren't starting a debate you gave a review, with ratings at the end too. But enough now.
I apologised to all offended already, that includes you. But in case you missed it, I'm sorry for offending and upsetting you @VapeLuvr83.

I'm sure when you have calmed down you will reread my initial post and hopefully you will see my true intention and not take it the wrong way, again.

Damn, didn't I say in previous post that was the last of it from me LOL
@Clouds4Days, Chelsea? Real champions? hehehehehehehe

Back