Mini Midrand/Centurion Vape Meet

Will you attend the mini vape meet on 30 January at Cesco's?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

LandyMan

Cheers. And keep on vaping!!
LV

Awards
Hi all,

A bunch of us has been in discussion to have a Mini Vape meet for the Midrand/Centurion crowd.
The time has come to actually arrange something properly :)

We are planning to do it this coming Friday 30 January 2015, from 2pm at Cesco's in Centurion, right next to the Old Jhb Road at Brakfontein interchange.

I know the owner of Cesco's and will try to arrange the upstairs smoking area. For this I will need some numbers, so please respond appropriately in the thread's poll.

Thanks

sorry bud, but weekdays are out for me

We won't be able to attend, but we can send through a few goodies if people are game :)

I'm in! :rock:

I think it should be clear that we can start at 2PM but go as late as there are people who aren't Silver :p
So pop in any time after 2PM (even 10PM) :D

Im not a Midrand/Centurion oke, but what the hell, ill pull in for "Howzit Bru". Fourways is just down the road anyway! :D

Depending on what time I can get away from the place that holds my paycheck :D

Yeah similar problem, work has me for 12 hours a day this week

Yeah we are in the same boat I thinks. I got to wait for market close at 6:00pm and then there is usually changes on Friday evenings.

Hi all

Went to Cesco's this afternoon, and they have changed it quite a bit ... the area I had in mind is now a boxed off dedicated smoking area, which is definitely not for us. I did however get us a nice big table on the deck outside, booking for 2pm under LandyMan :D

I will do my best to get there as well. Just depends on how quickly I can fix my clients environment on friday afternoon...

I am in CTN arranging my dad's funeral but will definitely look out for the next one.

Gonna try and be there, just depends on my day at the office - sometimes the day is just too long and getting home I just want to crash

(psst. next one should be on a Saturday :) )

Last edited:
Gonna try and be there, just depends on my day at the office - sometimes the day is just too long and getting home I just want to crash

(psst. next one should be on a Saturday :) )
Problem is that Saturdays are normally hogged by kids' sporting activities. So I thought a nice tools down Friday afternoon would be good :)

Yeah I am definitely working late tomorrow night so I wont be able to make it.

So I'm in midrand at the gf's office. When anyone is at the venue then just post on here and il come through

Back