Mini Midrand/Centurion Vape Meet

Will you attend the mini vape meet on 30 January at Cesco's?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
I may have missed it, but when and where is the next meet guys?

I may have missed it, but when and where is the next meet guys?

It will be on Sunday the 29th of March, and we are currently ironing out the exact location. Currently in the running is Harvards in Midrand (where the previous one took place) or Thatchers in Sandton (depending on whether or not it is child/vape friendly). Will finalize the venue tomorrow at the latest.

If there are any other suggestions, we are always open to hear them :D

We are trying to keep it centralized so that vapers from all over Gauteng can attend, Centurion/PTA all the way to JHB south. This is why we are trying to keep it around the Midrand/Sandton/Fourways area. But the venue needs to be vape friendly and child friendly so that no one is excluded from attending ;)

It's probably Harvard cafe at grand central airport Sunday at 2pm

Hi all, unfortunately I don't get much time to be as active on the forum as I'd like, but I'd really like to get more involved with the community. Im originally from the midrand/kyalami area, but have running a lodge in limpopo for the last 3 years. It so happens that im off this weekend and will be in the area, could a noob like me come and join you guys on Sunday?

Hi all, unfortunately I don't get much time to be as active on the forum as I'd like, but I'd really like to get more involved with the community. Im originally from the midrand/kyalami area, but have running a lodge in limpopo for the last 3 years. It so happens that im off this weekend and will be in the area, could a noob like me come and join you guys on Sunday?
ofcourse yes bud, do you know how to get to harvard cafe?

I remember grand central, but will get the directions from the website. Not far from my folks place in Crowthorne.
Nice, I'm excited! Since it'll be my first meet, do I bring anything, or is there anything in particular I need to know about?

So its themed, this meet is superhero, but superhero that can relate to vape stuff, so like sub-zero if you like menthol.

Also you meed to have two bottles of Diy juices with you for others to try

Final thing is to have a fancy coil that you tried to build recently, like a Clapton or caterpillar or something similar. Other than that, just rock up.

Oh and are you guys still doing the two minute introduction speaches atvthe beginning of each meet?

I remember grand central, but will get the directions from the website. Not far from my folks place in Crowthorne.
Nice, I'm excited! Since it'll be my first meet, do I bring anything, or is there anything in particular I need to know about?

yes, bring all your juices, we take that away so you start over for the month, its illegal to vape the same juice going into a new month, thats why we have it at the end of the month.

Lol, just be there to socialize bro.

hahaha:rofl:
Thought you guys were being serious for a minute there.
Cool looking forward to it.:rock:

Back