Mini Midrand/Centurion Vape Meet

Will you attend the mini vape meet on 30 January at Cesco's?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
fantastic @LandyMan me and @Arthster is also bow fanatics,@Arthster has my ould mathews apex 7 80pound bow and i have a mission balastic 70 pound.set at 65 pounds,thats all i need.

@LandyMan looks very nice,mission riot,single pin trophy ridge site,trophy taker arrow rest,sims stabeliser.verry good setup.and looks like easton powerflight arrows.spine probably 300 or 340.

this is my baby.mission balistic set at 65 pounds.
WP_20150220_001.jpg

Nothing, I'm just chomping at the bit :)

I'ts every month right? So 2 weeks till the end of the month!

Nothing has been discussed as far as I know, I'm just, as I said, a bit over excited :D

You are correct...the preliminary date is 29th :dance:

Be excited...be very excited :p

i agree @Free3dom.exiting times.vaping,juice,friends,= alot of silver

Hi, is it ok if I go to this vape meeting and let ppl try some thing I am thinking of bring in?
I have a few samples so people can try it.

it is "reo like" vv mod that I have acquired

20zrUuH.jpg

Hey man. First the whole point of the MvC meets is for vapers to meet and interact. Not sell stuff or try to. If u have somethimg one of us want then maybe you can bring it in for him. We have vendors that attend but in a total and strictly social level. As they do not have other times they can kick back and relax.

So point being. You most welcome but not in the capacity to sell. Just defeats the purpose.

If you would like to sell then rather arrange a seperate meet and also maybe reg as a vendor.

Hope I don't come across like a total d!ck

I agree with @abdul . The purposes of the MVC meets was strictly social.

But on that same light I don't see why you can't bring in your devices and let the people try It out . It's not selling but more "market research"

As long as you don't infringe on people's space and try to push a product down to them I see no harm .

The monthly MVC meets are open to all people who want to have some fun, relax, have a Vape and chill with some awesome people from this amazing community.

Hi, is it ok if I go to this vape meeting and let ppl try some thing I am thinking of bring in?

20zrUuH.jpg
Please also note that should you want to try and use the public forum as a platform for any market research or to try and sell these goods, you would need to register as a supporting retailer.

20zrUuH.jpg

Like everyone said here, the meets are not intended for selling stuff, but.......

If your intent is finding out if people would be interested in something, I have the following to say:
Come join us for some socializing and vaping, and if you just so happen to have this unique device on hand I can guarantee you we will notice and enquire about it....we are a curious bunch, it is just our nature :D

The point is just that we do not want any formal kind of selling...but there is always a lot of informal dealings going on - "taste this juice" and "take a hit off this" are all too common phrases at these meets :rolleyes:

So please don't feel in any way like you are not welcome, you are very welcome to attend - as is everyone else ;)

someabeech I'm out of town , oh well next one ....

Back