PTA Blue Crane mini vape meet (2017/10/19) - Thursday coffee @ noon

From what is heard @Constantbester has a big collection of mods. Something like 25 mods and 32 atties? He can say more. I just enjoy the reos i have.

@Christos next time you must make a plan to join in. The mini meets are awesome. And we can learn from you. :p
Pretoria is far :D maybe if you guys do halfway to jhb next time I'll come.

Glad you guys had a good time
And I will certainly try to make one of your meets!

From what is heard @Constantbester has a big collection of mods. Something like 25 mods and 32 atties? He can say more. I just enjoy the reos i have.

@Christos next time you must make a plan to join in. The mini meets are awesome. And we can learn from you. :p
Hahahaha...before the end of the year maybe. I just have 14 mods and 25 atomisers....for now:D

It seems to be standard that the headless mod is present at these meets

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I was honestly wondering who was gonna comment on that...
And now I'll have to make a point of it going forward :p

We have to repent on these photos as @Cor has left and 2x none forum vapers. But the time talking and discussing vape in general we got side tracked, and thus forgot to take a proper photo of all the mods. View attachment 110896

But there is proof that @Cor did join us and yes @Silver i have met the nicest forumite @Constantbester

Like i said earlier this was an epic lekker “kak” praat meet. = Legendary

Also got to compare the reo to the leprechaun. Both have their own unique qualities and have different builds. Both are amazing squonker mods, but i do prefer the reo over the leprechaun.

We will do the vape meet again soon and then any forumite is welcome to join us.

@TheV thanks for the exchange. I will post a photo later about the goods.

@TheV - you need to work on that beard mate

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Thank you @TheV. And @Constantbester. And @antonherbst. For the amazing meeet.The short time i was there was really amazing to be in the company of such awesome awesome people and its really a honnor to meet and know each one of you guys:D

Back