PTA Blue Crane mini vape meet (2017/10/19) - Thursday coffee @ noon

Wont make it unfortunately - I have meetings tomorrow pretty much most of the day.
Sigh

You better take some photos and share with us @TheV

Wont make it unfortunately - I have meetings tomorrow pretty much most of the day.
Sigh

You better take some photos and share with us @TheV
No worries sir. This meet will happen from time to time :)

You wanna Skype in? :D haha
I lost my Skype log in details about 100 times, but if you guys can tear yourselves away from your juice and device testing totally give me a whatsapp video call so I can pretend I'm there!

I lost my Skype log in details about 100 times, but if you guys can tear yourselves away from your juice and device testing totally give me a whatsapp video call so I can pretend I'm there!
I'm afraid you will just see clouds, clouds and more clouds :p

A big thank you to @antonherbst (+ guests), @Cor & @Constantbester for an awesome mini vape meet.
Always such a lovely time chilling with you guys! :D

9VFcwGV.jpg

myQs3dk.jpg

mtzOsAQ.jpg

As always ... a bunch of cool toys involved:
yvMVmhK.jpg

I look forward to our next meet :D

Super @TheV
Thanks for sharing the pics
Lovely!!!!

Only 11 mods guys?

Don't make me show you my personal collection :D
Hey man, this was not a "mod" swinging contest :p haha

Please feel free to join us for the next one, bring some cool toys if you like, always appreciated.
Mainly though, this is about good company and "kak" praat! :D

Please feel free to join us for the next one, bring some cool toys if you like, always appreciated.
I have more odes in my car for a drive to checkers :D
I hate refilling and changing batteries on the go...
I'm just partaking in the kak praat...
@Silver I'm already through 2 spools of wire :eek: need to order more supplies soon....

I have more odes in my car for a drive to checkers :D
I hate refilling and changing batteries on the go...
I'm just partaking in the kak praat...
@Silver I'm already through 2 spools of wire :eek: need to order more supplies soon....
^
3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

:p :p :p

@antonherbst was telling us about some of your toys today ... I almost believed the above :p

A big thank you to @antonherbst (+ guests), @Cor & @Constantbester for an awesome mini vape meet.
Always such a lovely time chilling with you guys! :D

9VFcwGV.jpg

myQs3dk.jpg

mtzOsAQ.jpg

As always ... a bunch of cool toys involved:
yvMVmhK.jpg

I look forward to our next meet :D

We have to repent on these photos as @Cor has left and 2x none forum vapers. But the time talking and discussing vape in general we got side tracked, and thus forgot to take a proper photo of all the mods. 4E7F0F0F-4737-4395-941A-B88ED8D6F4E6.jpeg

But there is proof that @Cor did join us and yes @Silver i have met the nicest forumite @Constantbester

Like i said earlier this was an epic lekker “kak” praat meet. = Legendary

Also got to compare the reo to the leprechaun. Both have their own unique qualities and have different builds. Both are amazing squonker mods, but i do prefer the reo over the leprechaun.

We will do the vape meet again soon and then any forumite is welcome to join us.

@TheV thanks for the exchange. I will post a photo later about the goods.

The “kak” praat was as always lots of fun and in good company. Thanks guys.

It looks absolutely awesome!

But how do you go back to work after that????

@Silver demanded pics ... @Silver gets pics :)

It was a lekker meet. You were one of our topics that got discussed :p

We discussed your new blue billet box and how amazing the photos would be of it when you post. :rofl:

It was more about the amazing person you are here and that it would be nice to meet the face behind the name Silver.

Back