Mr. Hardwick's - Giveaway! Free DIY stuff & More!

Everyone up til post 22 - please post your DIY flavour wish-list of 2 flavours - if I have the flavour in stock it's yours. (no jungle flavours just yet)
If not I'll offer alternatives.
For the non-diy'ers, you get your pick of any Hardwick's liquid.

The rest of the questions will be answered in next weeks episode and the giveaways will continue, so keep them coming!
Triple Delight pls ;)

Why does Threesome,DDD, Raspberry Smackaroon an The Whip taste sooo good and why do i finish it so quickly?:eek:
How did you get into the Music Industry?
Why havent you had a taste of MNML eliquid yet?:YAYAYAYAA:
What is your first vape mod you ever had?
Where do you see vaping (tech-wise) in 5 years? Seeing where we are technologically now.

I'm using Tapatalk @method1 not sure if u received my pm. Can you send me ur email address so that I can email u my shipping details please?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Recording for the next show is tonight, only a few hours left to post your questions, comments, reviews, insults etc and win free stuff!

@method1

Do you have any juices that would take one back to their childhood and have a person coming back for more? :aplastao:

On a serious note, I seen some bad examples of DIY on the scene lately, even someone going as far as using household cake flavouring, surely this is a really bad idea for a persons well being?

Last edited:
Recording for the next show is tonight, only a few hours left to post your questions, comments, reviews, insults etc and win free stuff!
Did u get me my PM bud

@method1

Your smackaroon range is theee bomb. Waiting to get my hands on some chocolate whip and DDD to have a taste as I'vejust newly discovered chocolate vapes.

My question is: some vendors are offering the enyawreklaw concentrates premixed at 200ml. These work out to a slightly lower concentration than the recommended percentages. Is this slight dilution quite noticeable?

@method1

Your smackaroon range is theee bomb. Waiting to get my hands on some chocolate whip and DDD to have a taste as I'vejust newly discovered chocolate vapes.

My question is: some vendors are offering the enyawreklaw concentrates premixed at 200ml. These work out to a slightly lower concentration than the recommended percentages. Is this slight dilution quite noticeable?

Since there's usually 32ml of concentrate in the bottles there shouldn't be much impact on the flavour if it's slightly lower % in the mix - however if you want it made exactly as directed I suggest asking the vendors to make it exactly to spec ;-)

How much did it cost if you had to make an educated guess, factoring in nasty juice, bad product, not getting the exact taste you wanted before you could finally say "Voilla" Ive made a sell-able juice?

1. How long have you been vaping?
2. How did you get into vaping?
3. Did someone introduce you to vaping? And if so, who?
4. Seeing as it seems to be a general theme that vapers tend to convert smokers in their life to vaping... Have you converted many people in your life to vaping?
5. Do you only DIY or buy locally produced liquids as well? If you buy local, which are your (current) favorites?

How much of time do you take to develop new products to put out into the market place and what goes into that process?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hypothetically, if the vaping apocalypse hits us and all gear, concentrates and juices get outlawed in RSA, all your existing gear fails.. would you:
  • McGuyver your own gear to continue vaping and use Moir's as concentrates?
  • Start smoking cigarettes again (possibly safer than using Moir's :p)?
  • Quit all together?

How many of the local juices sold in SA are exact replicas of clones that can be found on ELR or the Internet?

Back