Mr. Hardwick's - Giveaway! Free DIY stuff & More!

Or can you pm me?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Everyone who hasn't please make your prize selection and start sending me those shipping addresses (with phone number) so I can start getting the rest of your prizes out ;-)

So that's everyone from post 23 onwards.

You can choose any 2 concentrates, which I will send if I have stock, or I'll offer an alternative, or any liquid from the Hardwick's range.

Thank you
PM sent, sorry it's a bit of an essay lol

Hey Guys, I have your messages and I'll be in touch if I need further info.

Hi all - I know several of you still haven't received prizes, please be patient, it's madness over here ;-)

I have received everyone's messages, thanks.

Hi all - I know several of you still haven't received prizes, please be patient, it's madness over here ;-)

I have received everyone's messages, thanks.

No worries mate, whenever you have a chance. Anyone who feels that they don't want to wait anymore can give their prize to me :D:D:D

Awesome awesome

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Hello all!

Huge apologies for the lag in sending out prizes.. shipping has resumed with a bunch going out tomorrow, will be sending some out every day this week, if you haven't received your prize by Friday please let me know!

@Nicholas - I will send to your old address so you should have it this week.

Hello all!

Huge apologies for the lag in sending out prizes.. shipping has resumed with a bunch going out tomorrow, will be sending some out every day this week, if you haven't received your prize by Friday please let me know!

@Nicholas - I will send to your old address so you should have it this week.

I know I'm a day early but I wanted to be first in the queue :-D:-D:-D

Back