Mr. Hardwick's - Giveaway! Free DIY stuff & More!

With the recent robbery spree on vape stores in mind, how many shot guns at home and booby traps do you have surrounding your juice vault?... No, I am not casing the joint... Honestly... Why would I wanna steal all of your stock anyway...:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Everyone who hasn't please make your prize selection and start sending me those shipping addresses (with phone number) so I can start getting the rest of your prizes out ;-)

So that's everyone from post 23 onwards.

You can choose any 2 concentrates, which I will send if I have stock, or I'll offer an alternative, or any liquid from the Hardwick's range.

ooooh Unexpected vapemail is the best type.

Thanks @method1

Cant wait to fire it up tonight!
cc29cbce277359c0b98274b270aff0bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Everyone who hasn't please make your prize selection and start sending me those shipping addresses (with phone number) so I can start getting the rest of your prizes out ;-)

You can choose any 2 concentrates, which I will send if I have stock, or I'll offer an alternative, or any liquid from the Hardwick's range.
What?! That's awesome! The only one I haven't tried from your line yet is Blueberry Smackaroon, so I would love that if possible?

Pm sent!!!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

OH YEAH!!! Pm Sent, thank you:aplastao:

Thanks so much for this awesome competition. Although, I don't know how it's a competition as it's all win-win. Get your questions answered by a pro and a prize too!

Ecigssa's very own Oprah Winfrey.

But seriously @method1 is a legend, got my 2 concentrates today and excited to brew something up tonight.

DDD for me please sir

Method don't want to be a pain but did u receive mine as previously my messages haven't been delivered to people

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Method don't want to be a pain but did u receive mine as previously my messages haven't been delivered to people

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Got it, thanks.

Back