Mr. Hardwick's: HARDSHOTS - EASY AS PIE (Competition!)

So easy as pie has become a staple juice for me @method1 :campeon:

What and when is the next one shot going to be?
Agreed, I now rotate around Easy as Pie with 2 or 3 other flavours , instead of the other way around. Winter is helping as well as it suits it perfectly.

Like Rodeo just before bedtime in the Siren. So as per @Paul33 , what's next and when please?

Agreed, I now rotate around Easy as Pie with 2 or 3 other flavours , instead of the other way around. Winter is helping as well as it suits it perfectly.

Like Rodeo just before bedtime in the Siren. So as per @Paul33 , what's next and when please?
I’m loving being lazy I won’t lie

So easy as pie has become a staple juice for me @method1 :campeon:

What and when is the next one shot going to be?

Hopefully soon!
Had some delays with Shyndo: Mango Sticky Rice but that is still on the cards along with a couple of other surprises.
Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback, much appreciated!

Hopefully soon!
Had some delays with Shyndo: Mango Sticky Rice but that is still on the cards along with a couple of other surprises.
You just keep them coming @method1 , and we will be giving feedback. Cannot wait for the next one though, and the surprises........

Hopefully soon!
You’re more than welcome!!

Looking forward to all the upcoming surprises!!!

Right so, this one is a winner. I will definitely also keep in rotation.

It is very true to its description - a McDonalds like Apple Pie.
It's not a Dutch or Granma like baked, apple crumble like pie, but a crispy fried one.

You get the crispy, biscuit-like, fried pastry, with the Baked Apple like filling and then the cinnamon sugary finish. Very easy going while still giving a full flavour. It's a nice change from traditional Apple Pie.

I found the sugary cinnamon slightly strong at the recommended percentage, although I reckon most will prefer it there. So I now add 1% HS Ice Cream, just to round off the cinnamon finish.

Great work, a definite keeper, and I look forward to your next One Shots!

Back