Need to DIY this...

Gringo

Chillin:the art at doing nothing while not bored
LV

Awards
Hey membas !!!
As my favorite juice is nearly done and i see no light at the end of the Zuma tunnel ... pls can the gurus guide me in the right direction.
Tigers Milk ( SA addition hahahah ) is my daily and also my go-to juice, but as its not currently available for purchase, i thought that i would try and mix it. Note that i do not intend to clone it as that would be unethical, but if i could mix something that is close, i will be a happy vaper...
So if any one could perhaps give me tips on what flavors you think will work, pls dont hold back... ( tongue in cheek hahahah ) Many Thanks !!!
Below pic for ref:
20200623_184148.jpg

Wish I could help - which is worse? - having a device with coils that work and no good juice - or the other way around? like me grrrrr

Wish I could help - which is worse? - having a device with coils that work and no good juice - or the other way around? like me grrrrr
I hear you ... sorry man. Oooo i have lots of nice juice ... some still steeping...like a 1L of frosteeeeessss :giggle:, but no more Tigers :-(...good luck hope you come right...

Back