New Vape Unit

Raikan007

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Morning gents, I am new here (1st post) I am sure you get this a lot, however, I need guidance, I am but a young padawan

So I had the Esense stick for like 6 months, that was rubbish, last month I bought the Eleaf Just S and it auto fired and nearly burnt down my house! I am getting a full refund for the unit.

So I want to upgrade a little, but not much.

I would like your assistance, keep the following in mind however:

1) I am a noob and will not build anything (no coils etc)
2) I like big clouds but want taste as well (I prefer both being good, not one over the other)
3) My budget is R1000 max! My missus is already going to kill me, but I will survive
4) I don't want to speed through juice/coils. I usually go through around 60ml a month and around 2 coils. Don't want to spend a fortune

I have heard only good things about the Istick Pico & Melo 3 tank

This seems to suit my needs perfectly.

I will take advice on mod and atomiser combinations (taking into account my needs as stated above) The pico and serpent/goblin seem to be the best after doing research. But I am open to suggestions across the board/range/companies of mods/atomisers.

I would like the best bang for buck setup one can have :) I am an efficient guy

Kind regards,
Neil

Hi i found the 0.3 coils much better than the 0.5 as far as cloud and flavour goes.I find changing the coils every four five days insted of a week better any more than that the taste goes bland,hope this helps.

I find with the ijust tank, the juice cannot be absorbed fast enough
so I tighten the tank, then just break it loose and that solves the air lock type problem.
I would assume the melo would be a similar issue?
I have 2 ijust S units and not once suffered with airlock issues,but my melo3 and melo3 mini suffered from it so much that I sold both of them,now I'm happy with my 2 x ijust S to carry around and my baby beast to enjoy at home after a long days work,once I go back to work

I have 2 ijust S units and not once suffered with airlock issues,but my melo3 and melo3 mini suffered from it so much that I sold both of them,now I'm happy with my 2 x ijust S to carry around and my baby beast to enjoy at home after a long days work,once I go back to work
The S is apparently a lot better, I have the ijust 2 tanks they airlock.
Even with the rebuildable coil.

Anyone on the istick Pico Mega units? Better than the standard Pico?

I will have to order the Pico so courier costs and battery comes to around R1050. I can drive and collect the Mega for R1160 which has the battery included and it is a larger battery.

Thanks

I will have to order the Pico so courier costs and battery comes to around R1050. I can drive and collect the Mega for R1160 which has the battery included and it is a larger battery.

Thanks
I would personally stick to the normal Pico. I suppose I just prefer the smaller form factor and the fact that it takes the 18650s that I can pretty much get anywhere.

But I think it all comes down to preferences. The best thing you could do if you're undecided is to go into the store and hold both. one of them should jump out at you!

Thanks
The Mega is a lot larger but still only takes the same size tank as the regular Pico.
IMO the beauty of the pico is its size and if it was my money, I wouldnt go Mega just for the added batt capacity.

Side by side in French which gives a reasonbly good idea

Another note on the mega is that the USB is underneath the mod. If you are going to be using the mod to charge the battery, it is going to be painful , Bit of a design flaw IMO

Thanks guys!

I have just placed my order for the Istick Pico (full black) Melo 3 Mini combo with the Samsung 2500mah battery

I will be trying out these coils as well with this unit as per @Rob Fisher @Stosta recommendation's

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collection...resso-black-ring-ccell-coil-ss316-0-6-ceramic

I think it is a lot better than the Just S and it is all I need for now!

Appreciate the response and assistance, especially for a noob :p

Thanks and happy vaping! Regards, Neil

Very jealous - will be getting pretty much the same come December/January. Happy Pico'ing :)

Thanks guys!

I have just placed my order for the Istick Pico (full black) Melo 3 Mini combo with the Samsung 2500mah battery

I will be trying out these coils as well with this unit as per @Rob Fisher @Stosta recommendation's

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collection...resso-black-ring-ccell-coil-ss316-0-6-ceramic

I think it is a lot better than the Just S and it is all I need for now!

Appreciate the response and assistance, especially for a noob :p

Thanks and happy vaping! Regards, Neil
Winner! And the full black one too! I'm totally jealous actually, such a good looking setup!

It arrived

CwU4KRnWQAAy2IL.jpg

Congrats man! This combo to me is still the best all rounder , even for the experienced vaper great for juice tasting etc ....

Nice work!!! (Although my work firewall won't let me see it)

You must keep us updated on whether we gave you good information or not! If it's a winner, I like the credit, if it sucks, then I had nothing to do with it and you can blame @AhVape !

Back