OBS Engine Reviews & Rambles

Does anyone else obs seem to fire off gunshot pops when firing it for the first time after not using it for a while. Mine does this on every build. Quite scary how it pops on the first initial heat up
Yep, mine thuds a bit. Still like it, only had it for a day or so but it wicks perfectly. I do think I need to build a smaller 8 wrap/2.9mm ID setup in there, too much cotton in the wick holes doesn't help. Any luck with temp control? It seems these top airflow tanks don't do so well. Nothing wrong with the wicking though.

No vrrrrpha!!! Popping on my side . I'm running 7wraps 26g Ni80. 2.5mm id

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Yep, mine thuds a bit. Still like it, only had it for a day or so but it wicks perfectly. I do think I need to build a smaller 8 wrap/2.9mm ID setup in there, too much cotton in the wick holes doesn't help. Any luck with temp control? It seems these top airflow tanks don't do so well. Nothing wrong with the wicking though.
I'm using dual .45 Alien coils with no snap,crackle or pop.

Not sure if mentioned before. but has anyone tried a vertical build? would it work as the only problem i see is that there is no bottom airflow for the air to pass through

I haven't had any problem or issues, I am over the moon with mine. One of the best rta's I've had :)

Meh , I'm over dual coils .... Merlin Mini is my only tank now haven't had anything beat it ....

Really cannot wait. Not enjoying my Serpent mini 25mm

Cloudlounge fourways and ruimsig have the nano at a decent price.
The Serpent mini is a good atty with the right build but my experience with the Engine has been outstanding no matter the build.Outside of H.E. RTAs I can't think of a better one.If there is a better one I would love to hear about it.

Ffs I am torn between this and the Petri dotmod 24mm.

I am 1st after flavor and while I do want clouds, they are 2nd.

Thoughts? @kev mac @Kalashnikov @prettymuchanyexperiencedvaper
Cant say much about the petri but it does have good flavour. I would say about the same as the engine.... I use my engine everyday. Its still the moist well rounded tank i have come across in terms of flavour/build/juice capacity and clouds. I would say the nano would be even better as single coils are the future

Cant say much about the petri but it does have good flavour. I would say about the same as the engine.... I use my engine everyday. Its still the moist well rounded tank i have come across in terms of flavour/build/juice capacity and clouds. I would say the nano would be even better as single coils are the future

Really...Why?

Thank you gentleman.

I have looked online(Vaping Underground) and see that there are people moaning that the flavor on the OBS Engine is average. It is giving me second thoughts...gahhhhhhh!

I initially did my research on YouTube watching MikeVapes and he loved everything about the tank.

I really want a dual coil RTA that is going to give me the best flavor.

I have now been using the nano for almost 2 weeks. Unfortunately the older brother the engine is much better. The flavour is better on the engine and you don't have to use any fancy wire. I'm getting good flavour now with a fused clapton but only after a few days of use. Also the nano eats through juice alot faster than the engine. I was plagued with dry hits on the nano using a simple 5 wrap Ni80 3mm Id coil. Lots of faffing about with wicking. Where as the engine is alot more forgiving in the wicking. Get yourself the engine rather. Else if you getting the nano then you need fancy wire like claptons.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Ffs I am torn between this and the Petri dotmod 24mm.

I am 1st after flavor and while I do want clouds, they are 2nd.

Thoughts? @kev mac @Kalashnikov @prettymuchanyexperiencedvaper
Hi @CMMACKEM I have both and while the Petri has good flavor it can be a pita to build and wick.If anything the Engine is the anti Petri.Flavor is superb and building and wicking is a breeze.And at about one third of the price.

Okay bought the OBS Engine @The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds .

So far so good, really impressed.

Depening on juice, Flavor is on par or just very slightly below compared with Serpent Mini 25mm. However due to the fact that the SM 25mm would get really hot(90w is my sweet spot) after only a couple of pulls the OBS Engine wins for me.

PS. I will be buying the Dotmod Petri RTA 24mm too.

One of the biggest myths about vaping is that dual-coil builds outperform single-coil builds for flavour. Of course another benefit of single coils is increased battery life and decreased eliquid usage. Win!

Any of the nano owners tried the pharaoh? I can't decide between the 2.

One of the biggest myths about vaping is that dual-coil builds outperform single-coil builds for flavour. Of course another benefit of single coils is increased battery life and decreased eliquid usage. Win!
I ordered the OBS Nano whent to fetch it at Vape store and it was the Engine they ordered so I put it on hold for now. Then I saw the sxk Hadaly for R300 it looks like a bargain to me and really good reviews. Today the Vape store got the Oumier Wasp Nano in. Anybody got some info about it. There is no reviews I see on it and for me it looks like a contender for the Hadaly.

Back