Paulie's E-Juice - Juice Reviews

The page doesnt want to open. But the ratings are on the coils. Great review of the juice btw

The Tarot nano has a really cool feature, as soon as you add a new tank or coil, it auto recommends the wattage.

I will post it just now for future ref:

Thank you on the review.

Hi guys

Please stay on topic in these review threads

Thanks

This will be my first ejuice review so please bear with me:

Had to stock up on some juice before we went to one of my best friend's weddings on Saturday. Not knowing what to buy and not enough time to sample, my wife instruckted me to go and get ANY PAULIES e-liquid, except coffe cake as she had won a bottle in his 1st birthday competion. Had my sights set on the pistacio-icecream. Got to juicyjoes but they where out of the Pistacio Icecream so I got the BlueBerry cupcake.

Juice for review:
PAULIE’S E-LIQUID - Blueberry cupcake (3MG)

Equipment Used:
COV Wraith RDA (my backup RDA as I am still to repair my Mutation's ceramic build deck)
iPower 80W
24g N80 6 wraps around 3mm ID dual coil, wicked with Cotton Bacon V2.

Moonshot 22mm RTA
Noisy Cricket v1
26g N80 10 wraps around 3mm ID dual coil, wicked with Cotton Bacon V2.

Website blurp:
Vanilla cupcake topped of with the thick creamy blueberry topping making your mouth water for more!

First impressions:
OH NO, what have I done? Not at all what I was expecting, at 80W it had a funny taste, I cant quite describe it, but did not taste how I would imagine it to taste.

I lowered the power to 40W, second impresions, OH NO, why did I only buy 30ml. I could taste the bakery and blueberries and almost smell the coffee should follow.

Upped the power again, and this time it was better but not there yet. So I rewicked the RDA primed and tried again. BLISS.** Since it was working on higher powers now I decided to give it a go in the Moonshot. All I can say is WOW. Everything I want was there, full mouth feel, lots of flavor and nice clouds.
** Will remember to put all new flavours to the test in a clean and freshly wicked rda.

Flavor:
Not a Blueberry cupcake, or not the ones I have had. More of a blueberry mug cake ( http://kirbiecravings.com/2014/08/blueberry-mug-cake-2.html ) , so much better!! No artificial blueberry taste, I can actually taste those little smurfberries we buy for the kids.

Over-All Impressions:
Not to be used in a RTA if you are going to use other flavours afterwards, the blueberry hangs around. Strangely I can burn it off quickly in the RDA.

My wife asked why I only got the 30ml since this will definitely go into her rotation, she will be getting a 100ml as soon as this one is almost done. I can see this one becoming part of my rotation as well!

What I like the most about is is the fact that is not overly sweet. I have vaped it the whole day Saturday and Sunday without it getting to sweet for me.

Whipped it out at the wedding on Saturday night, everyone loved it, even the non vapers.

Would I suggest it:
Most definately.

Had to stock up on some juice before we went to one of my best friend's weddings on Saturday. Not knowing what to buy and not enough time to sample, my wife instruckted me to go and get ANY PAULIES e-liquid, except coffe cake as she had won a bottle in his 1st birthday competion. Had my sights set on the pistacio-icecream. Got to juicyjoes but they where out of the Pistacio Icecream so I got the BlueBerry cupcake.

Juice for review:

Equipment Used:
COV Wraith RDA (my backup RDA as I am still to repair my Mutation's ceramic build deck)
iPower 80W

Moonshot 22mm RTA
Noisy Cricket v1

Website blurp:
Vanilla cupcake topped of with the thick creamy blueberry topping making your mouth water for more!

First impressions:
OH NO, what have I done? Not at all what I was expecting, at 80W it had a funny taste, I cant quite describe it, but did not taste how I would imagine it to taste.

I lowered the power to 40W, second impresions, OH NO, why did I only buy 30ml. I could taste the bakery and blueberries and almost smell the coffee should follow.

Upped the power again, and this time it was better but not there yet. So I rewicked the RDA primed and tried again. BLISS.** Since it was working on higher powers now I decided to give it a go in the Moonshot. All I can say is WOW. Everything I want was there, full mouth feel, lots of flavor and nice clouds.
** Will remember to put all new flavours to the test in a clean and freshly wicked rda.

Flavor:
Not a Blueberry cupcake, or not the ones I have had. More of a blueberry mug cake ( http://kirbiecravings.com/2014/08/blueberry-mug-cake-2.html ) , so much better!! No artificial blueberry taste, I can actually taste those little smurfberries we buy for the kids.

Over-All Impressions:
Not to be used in a RTA if you are going to use other flavours afterwards, the blueberry hangs around. Strangely I can burn it off quickly in the RDA.

My wife asked why I only got the 30ml since this will definitely go into her rotation, she will be getting a 100ml as soon as this one is almost done. I can see this one becoming part of my rotation as well!

What I like the most about is is the fact that is not overly sweet. I have vaped it the whole day Saturday and Sunday without it getting to sweet for me.

Whipped it out at the wedding on Saturday night, everyone loved it, even the non vapers.

Would I suggest it:
Most definately.

Great review man .... Yeah Its awesome ... one of my favourite juices of all time.

but i must say i'm addicted to coffee cake.

sometimes i visit vape king during my lunch break just too stare at paulies bottles on the shelves contemplating whether i need to pay rent this month

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Juice for review:

Equipment Used:
iPower 80W

Moonshot 22mm RTA
Noisy Cricket v1

Website blurp:

First impressions:

Flavor:

Over-All Impressions:

Would I suggest it:
Most definately.

Thanks for the review man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice for review:

Equipment Used:
iPower 80W

Moonshot 22mm RTA
Noisy Cricket v1

Website blurp:

First impressions:

Flavor:

Over-All Impressions:

Would I suggest it:
Most definately.
Thanks for the Review @Anneries!
I have to say when I 1st got it, I did not enjoy this juice. Got the Coffee Cake and Man! It was so Guuuud!!
As soon as the coffee cake was finished I decided to give the Blueberry cupcake another go, and it surprised me! maby its a different build than I had initially but this time around I really enjoyed it!!

I can only give good feedback on Paulie's Ive tried so far!
14.03.2017.jpg

Thanks for the review man
emoji106.png
No problems, it was the first time that I had a juice that I felt I have to review. Reading it now, the review doesn't seem to do the juice justice.

maby its a different build than I had initially but this time around I really enjoyed it!!
The build definitely does influence the flavor. I did not believe it to be true, but I also found that the build and the position of the coil relative to the airflow plays a massive role in the flavor.

Thanks for sharing your review with us @Anneries
I enjoyed reading it!

@Dietz @Anneries I've had the same experience with Blueberry Cupcake. It's such a nice flavor. The blueberry isn't very overpowering at all and the juice is smooth. Just the perfect amount of sweetness.

Paulies Gold Line - Coffee Shake

Local/International: Local
Received from Paulies’ giveaway

Flavour Description:
“… a new coffee flavor which is creamy, milky and roasty! A delicious coffee milkshake with nuts and plenty creams and milk that is simply coffeelicious!”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 3mg
Mod: iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watt: 80W

My comments:

This juice didn’t meet my expectations – it exceeded them by far! It’s a WINNER, there's no doubt about that! WOW WOW WOW !!! Congratulations, @Paulie, you’ve really nailed this one!

On the inhale there's a delicious, medium - dark roast flavour which is very tasty; on the exhale a sweetness and a touch of creaminess comes through. For me to say something like this is really something, because it's not often that I experience different flavours on the inhale/exhale. The juice leaves a really good aftertaste too.

I couldn’t taste any nuts though, but it doesn’t matter – I’m still nuts about it! I can just imagine drinking a real coffee milkshake that tastes like this. That would make my day!

Would I buy this juice again: Absolutely!!

Great review @Hooked !
Thanks for the headsup
I need to try some of this. Congrats @Paulie !

I tried Coffee Shake yesterday, my brother got it. Very nice indeed!

Paulies_Cappuccino.jpg
PAULIES - CAPPUCCINO
Local @Paulie

Flavour Description:
“A rich, creamy texture coffee blend mixed in milk for a yummy all day vape.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 3mg

My comments:
This is a pleasant juice, creamy and veering towards the sweet side, but nothing to get excited about. When I vape a coffee I want to know immediately that it’s coffee, without searching for the flavour and wondering where it’s hiding.

However, if you enjoy a very light coffee, then this is for you.

Would I buy this juice again: No

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial – SMOK Mesh 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #169

Back