BibbyBubbly

Flavor Seeker
LV

Awards
PAULIE’S E-JUICE - GUAVA (3MG)

Equipment Used

Kangertech Mini (RBA) - 0.35 ohm single coil, organic cotton wick @ 27 Watts

Color and Smell

The juice has a darkish orange color and smells like a guava-roll.

Flavor

Spot on fresh guava juice. It tastes exactly like a glass of chilled guava juice (without the irritating scratchy throat, one sometimes gets with the real juice). It’s a cool (non-minty), slightly sweet juice, with a hint of guava after-taste.

Throat Hit

None.

Over-All Impressions

It’s a smooth, stunningly refreshing, spot on guava juice.

I cannot get enough of this juice. May favorite ADV to date, so obviously I will be re-ordering...
In fact I will probably have to order about 300 ml per month! This is not an overpowering flavor and perfect for my all day mindless vaping requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, have been waiting for a review on this one, thank you - clear and concise. Now just to wait for HRH to lift my prohibition on buying any more juices.

Waiting for Pistachio Icecream review... I took the leap and got a bottle yesterday from Juicy Joes (Thanks @ShaneW btw), but haven't cracked it open yet as I am too lazy right now to rebuild/rewick.

PAULIE’S E-JUICE - GAUVA (3MG)

Equipment Used

Color and Smell

Flavor

Spot on fresh guava juice. It tastes exactly like a glass of chilled guava juice (without the irritating scratchy throat, one sometimes gets with the real juice). It’s a cool (non-minty), slightly sweet juice, with a hint of guava after-taste.

Throat Hit

None.

Over-All Impressions

I cannot get enough of this juice. May favorite ADV to date, so obviously I will be re-ordering...
In fact I will probably have to order about 300 ml per month! This is not an overpowering flavor and perfect for my all day mindless vaping requirements.

Thanks for the Review! Its always great hearing other peoples thoughts on the juice and yours are pretty accurate!

Tasted the Guava and its really awesome. Authentic proper natural guava taste. This is a really well crafted juice. Got 2 bottles of each flavor :D
Just waiting for them to steep a little longer ;)
Agree that it will definitely be an ADV :--P

I must say this is one of the great ones. Flavour is on par with expectation. Lovely inhale and exhale. My wife on the other hand forces me to vape this outside as she cannot stand the smell of the vape.

Every chance I get this is one of my guilty pleasures.

Sounds a bit like 50 shades of guava...know what I mean?!

I
I must say this is one of the great ones. Flavour is on par with expectation. Lovely inhale and exhale. My wife on the other hand forces me to vape this outside as she cannot stand the smell of the vape.

Every chance I get this is one of my guilty pleasures.

Sounds a bit like 50 shades of guava...know what I mean?!
Should not be posting this but... the first thing that came to mind after your sentence that "My wife on the other hand forces me to vape this outside as she cannot stand the smell of the vape" was "that's because it smells like fresh guava and she doesn't want any compitision". Maybe you should give the wifey some more tlc then she might allow you to vape this! :-D

Hitting the guava in my billow now 30w 0.4ohms. Loving it!! Vaping this juice reminds me of that old movie Hook. The scene where they imagine food in empty Containers and all of a sudden it's real. Same can be said here if you close your eyes, take a long drag and picture biting into a ripe guava, you will taste that guava for sure.

Really enjoying the pistachio, one of those juices you're looking really forward to and it does not disappoint!
@Paulie , that tester you gave me (thanks again) is another winner, without any shadow of a doubt! Can't wait for its release, hopefully soon? So damn refreshing, wow.

PAULIE’S E-JUICE - GAUVA (3MG)

Equipment Used

Color and Smell

Flavor

Throat Hit

None.

Over-All Impressions

Great review @BibbyBubbly and thanks for starting the thread for us!
Thank you for sharing your impressions

Paulies juices are world class, the guava has been a longtime favourite.
Home-Made-Fresh-Guava-Juice-546x262.jpg

Have to mention again just how awesome and authentic this flavour is!There is no other guava juice that comes close.

REVIEW: PAULIES PEAR
20160310_111105.jpg

Gear used:

Ijust2 with 0.5 ohm commercial coil and ijust battery
Fishbone plus rda with dual vertical kanthal coils coming in at 0.32 ohms and 51 watts on cuboid. Cotton wicked.

Website blurb:
Ripe, ready, and ever so sweet. An authentic soft and juicy, thick pulp, fresh pear juice.

My review and opinion:
As per usual the impatient person that I am I put this into my Ijust2 tank straight away after picking this up at Vapers Corner on Tuesday. I had some other juice before this and I vaped whilst driving until the flavour started to come through.
I know this is not the way to test a juice but my first impression was that this is so authentic and true to the real thing it literally felt as if I just took a bite from a pear, skin and all. I really am amazed by how Paulie manages to recreate a fruit so perfectly just like with the Guava, which I sadly just ran out of :-(

Last night I couldn't wait to pop this into a dripper and i built the dual vertical kanthal coils as showed by Shaunnadan for max flavour. I found the sweet spot for me to be just above 50 W.

I am almost speechless how good this tastes in the dripper. Its almost like it tastes "riper" like a pear with almost browning skin with that nice combination of fruity sweet with a dash of sour. The clouds are awesome too as expected and TH is not a bother for me as I chase flavour and vape exclusively at 0mg.

This hits the mark just like the Guava and Pistachio Ice Cream and cant wait to try the rest of the line as soon as the budget allows.

Similar to:
Nothing else I tried yet

Final thoughts:
What you read on the bottle, that is exactly what you get when you vape it in the most authentic flavour possible. So often I read a blurb and tried juices to only be left underwhelmed and wondering if vaping is worth it for me As a flavour chaser. I can safely say that this and all the other juices tastes like a lot of hard work went into them and puts this line of juices up there with the best. So unless you really hate pear, go buy it now!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 47776

Gear used:

Fishbone plus rda with dual vertical kanthal coils coming in at 0.32 ohms and 51 watts on cuboid. Cotton wicked.

Website blurb:
Ripe, ready, and ever so sweet. An authentic soft and juicy, thick pulp, fresh pear juice.

My review and opinion:
As per usual the impatient person that I am I put this into my Ijust2 tank straight away after picking this up at Vapers Corner on Tuesday. I had some other juice before this and I vaped whilst driving until the flavour started to come through.
I know this is not the way to test a juice but my first impression was that this is so authentic and true to the real thing it literally felt as if I just took a bite from a pear skin and all. I really am amazed by how Paulie manages to recreate a fruit so perfectly just like with the Guava, which I sadly just ran out of :-(

Last night I couldn't wait to pop this into a dripper and i built the dual vertical kanthal coils as showed by Shaunnadan for max flavour. I found the sweet spot for me to be just above 50 W.

I am almost speechless how good this tastes in the dripper. Its almost like it tastes "riper" like a pear with almost browning skin with that nice combination of fruity sweet with a dash of sour. The clouds are awesome too as expected and TH is not a bother for me as I chase flavour and vape exclusively at 0mg.

This hits the mark just like the Guava and Pistachio Ice Cream and cant wait to try the rest of the line as soon as the budget allows.

Similar to:
Nothing else I tried yet

Final thoughts:
What you read on the bottle, that is exactly what you get when you vape it in the most authentic flavour possible. So often I read a blurb and tried juices to only be left underwhelmed and wondering if vaping is worth it for me As a flavour chaser. I can safely say that this and all the other juices tastes like a lot of hard work went into them and puts this line of juices up there with the best. So unless you really hate pear, go buy it now!!!

Thanks for the detailed review i really appreciate it!

View attachment 47776

Gear used:

Website blurb:

My review and opinion:
I know this is not the way to test a juice but my first impression was that this is so authentic and true to the real thing it literally felt as if I just took a bite from a pear, skin and all. I really am amazed by how Paulie manages to recreate a fruit so perfectly just like with the Guava, which I sadly just ran out of :-(

Similar to:
Nothing else I tried yet

Final thoughts:
Great stuff, thank you. Have tried the Guava and agree totally with your sentiments on that one. As I am not a lover of pear fruit, decided, in close collaboration with my wallet, to skip it for the time being, but now you are giving me major FOMO again.

Great stuff, thank you. Have tried the Guava and agree totally with your sentiments on that one. As I am not a lover of pear fruit, decided, in close collaboration with my wallet, to skip it for the time being, but now you are giving me major FOMO again.
I apologize for the FOMO lol thats what made me buy this, but yes the wallet is the reason i cant try lemon ice tea or coffee cake yet and I am a fan of both lol..but yes the pear is truly authentic so hope you dont dislike pear too much

@Andre I also wasn't sure about pear as something one could enjoy vaping (although I enjoy pears) but man am I glad I bought it at the meet! You mention you don't enjoy eating pears, well I'm afraid (as mentioned above) this is as close as you can get to the real thing, and it's just too yummy...Perhaps try it before you buy, if you're in Joburg sometime you're welcome to try mine.

Back