Pink 18650 sold for R75 - PLEASE DONT BUY THEM!

Kak attitude really...I will make sure no one I know ever supports them as its unsafe...Might buy a clone for a steal,a clone that will steal your hand or face...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My oh my, I've never seen someone get so angry that their name changes from Tracy to Samuel, astounding!

Wow, just wow. How. In. The . Hell does a business respond with such a cocky attitude. Its disgusting. If the company i work for respond to a potential client like this, we would be shut down. Im at a loss for words

Could we post the link to the original post, the locked on, on social media as far and wide as possible. I know there is alot of vaping pages and groups. Not all people vaping is active on this forum.
Just a question. Not sure about legal implication or page rules. But I feel the public should be warned.
Publishing the link on social media would not attract any form of liability in the form of defamation provided the information published is true and in the public interest. In this particular case we would be fine on both fronts. What I would warn against is publishing any of the thread comments which are aimed at the integrity or honesty of the vendor. I personally believe we have every right to warn the inexperienced vape enthusiast who doesn't have the privilege of being privy to the expertise available on our forum. These batteries have the potential to be extremely dangerous or even fatal if they fail.
Although VapeMix have ceased the sale of these batteries for now, I think that what other members have claimed in the 'update' thread - that they might sell them again when the uproar have calmed down - might be possible. Leaving a review on their Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pg/vapesupplies/reviews/?ref=page_internal ) might be one of the ways to discourage unsuspecting buyers from possibly harming themselves.

Check out her status....
A pure example of how little she actually cares!
Probably still selling them offline.

Check out her status....
A pure example of how little she actually cares!
Probably still selling them offline.
Ironically the typo is more accurate. "Business is a threat". Damn right it's a threat to unsuspecting vapers.
Unfortunately there most certainly is such a thing as bad publicity. Just as there is a notorious difference between "famous" and "infamous".
As long as the damn firesticks aren't listed online, I feel we have at least made a positive difference - albeit temporary.

Well if "Publicity" is what shes after, Then nothing like memes of bloody disfigured faces does the job.
Lets just hope that they aren't being sold still but I have my doubts.
Someone should call them and ask: Do you have any 18650 cells for sale?? I wonder what the reply will be.

Well if "Publicity" is what shes after, Then nothing like memes of bloody disfigured faces does the job.
Lets just hope that they aren't being sold still but I have my doubts.
Someone should call them and ask: Do you have any 18650 cells for sale?? I wonder what the reply will be.
I get the idea they're not a walk-in shop, so at least the risk is minimised a bit.

That could be the case. However i think the attention raised on the forum could of promoted traffic to their website and i can imagine that many people will still be drawn to their extremely cheap price, We all love a bargain. Get 2 Batteries for less than the price of 1.
And i also think many people will believe that we full of crap and we just going on for nothing.
Traffic is traffic at the end of the day.
But hopefully most people will see this thread and the countless other sources of battery safety and will act accordingly.

R145 for a Samsung pinkie I can believe. It's a cheap price but not "come on, it must be fake" cheap.

R145 for a Samsung pinkie I can believe. It's a cheap price but not "come on, it must be fake" cheap.

Definitely agree with that. The price is not off at all. Plenty local guys selling them for R140 each. Vaporize.co.za has em for R550 for a set of 4 (R137 each).

Kak attitude really...I will make sure no one I know ever supports them as its unsafe...Might buy a clone for a steal,a clone that will steal your hand or face...
Not trying to derail the thread, but did anyone see the clone starter kits they are selling? They had a Pico for R350, still have iJust2 for R250 and a SubBoxMini for R375 :monoloco:

Will never buy anything from this vendor no matter the price

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back