Pod systems as good as cue

Reaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,
On and off cigs and vape,,but really wanna get off the cigs,,so far the cue for me is the closet feel to cigs, but want to get different Flavours.

I see the three different pos systems out there and not to expensive,,
Looking for one where the draw would be equal to cue and also not to much vapour production,,as I would use it in my office,

I been reading up and my. Hooves would be between
Smok infinix
Smok novo
Vaporeso zero.

Any suggestions
Thx

Agreed its the perfect match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm torn between between salts in the 0.5ohm pod and 12mg freebase in the 0.25ohm.

Both hit the spot for me, and both pods last a solid two weeks.

Any preferences?

Last edited:
I'm torn between between salts in the 0.25ohm pod and 12mg freebase in the 0.5ohm.

Both hit the spot for me, and both pods last a solid two weeks.

Any preferences?

The 0,5 is designed for mtl nic salts and the 0.25 is for dl and freebase from my understanding. Never actually research if the 0.25 is suitable for nic salts so never try it.

But your right that this thing just hits the spot and its my everyday carry with Vct nic salts

The 0,5 is designed for mtl nic salts and the 0.25 is for dl and freebase from my understanding. Never actually research if the 0.25 is suitable for nic salts so never try it.

But your right that this thing just hits the spot and its my everyday carry with Vct nic salts

I mixed the numbers up. My bad.

0.5ohm for salts and 0.25ohm for freebase.

Now it's just a question of which pods to stock up on.

i

i was about to state that, i had made that mistake and got super dry hits on the .5
honestly, the .25 with salt is the best for me.

I just bought 5 pods 0.5 cause i mainly use nic salts at the moment. This pod works for me.

Vct gives me a good throat hit and the orion lasts me the entire day of heavy usage. It really is the best buy iv made in a very long time.

Nothing beats the Aspire Gusto Mini, which uses 20mg nic salts pods. Unfortunately only a few flavours are available, but I think they have more flavours than the Cue.

View attachment 152630
View attachment 152713
Couldn’t agree more! Have 3 Gustos running and nothing more satisfying imo. Also the new pods are killer!

Does the gusto mini only have nic salts pods,or do they have normal pods as well

And anyone have any input on the breeze 2?

Does the gusto mini only have nic salts pods,or do they have normal pods as well

Only nic salts as far as I am aware of we’ll only nic salts in SA definitely but abroad I’m not sure.

I’ve also got 2 breeze 2’s in my rotation, love it too but the satisfaction is just not on par with the gusto and yes the gusto works out more expensive but the ease of use is just so effortless.

The new nautilus aio by aspire is also quite good but it feels a bit cheap in the hand compared to the breeze 2.

Only nic salts as far as I am aware of we’ll only nic salts in SA definitely but abroad I’m not sure.

I’ve also got 2 breeze 2’s in my rotation, love it too but the satisfaction is just not on par with the gusto and yes the gusto works out more expensive but the ease of use is just so effortless.

The new nautilus aio by aspire is also quite good but it feels a bit cheap in the hand compared to the breeze 2.

Just looked at the nautilus aio,also looks like a good device,,now I am torn between the breeze 2 and the nautilus

Hang on... did you get your zero already? Looks like mine is still at customs... Did you get a notification in the post or did you just go to the post office with the tracking number they gave?
Post office just sent slip and I picked it up. Still had to pay a handling fee though

Attachments

• tmp-cam-589591563.jpg
    tmp-cam-589591563.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 17
Hey guys,
On and off cigs and vape,,but really wanna get off the cigs,,so far the cue for me is the closet feel to cigs, but want to get different Flavours.

I see the three different pos systems out there and not to expensive,,
Looking for one where the draw would be equal to cue and also not to much vapour production,,as I would use it in my office,

I been reading up and my. Hooves would be between
Smok infinix
Smok novo
Vaporeso zero.

Any suggestions
Thx
you can refill the cue pods. if you like the cue just buy some juice. check you tube. i get at least 5 refill before the pod is done.

So I narrowed it down to the breeze 2 or Nautilus AIO

Now just need to know which one will be best ? Anybody have any experience with the 2?

Now just need to know which one will be best ? Anybody have any experience with the 2?

Allot of people vouch by the breeze 2, i never try it so cant comment.

I can vouch for the Renova Zero.
I get the best flavour out of anything I tried and has three wattage settings and juice changes in the same pod does not affect taste.
Still breeze is well tested and even though I tested it, I can't say how good it really is.I didn't have it long enough to change juices.

I’ve got both bud... build quality of the breeze 2 is better but I must say I really like the draw on the nautilus coils... the aio is cheaper but due to it being newer and the exchange rate being so crap, it’s retailing for more is SA... also on the aio it’s easier to adjust airflow.

The feel of the breeze 2 is better but if you are not too worried about that then go for the aio, tad bit better on performance in my opinion

I’ve got both bud... build quality of the breeze 2 is better but I must say I really like the draw on the nautilus coils... the aio is cheaper but due to it being newer and the exchange rate being so crap, it’s retailing for more is SA... also on the aio it’s easier to adjust airflow.

The feel of the breeze 2 is better but if you are not too worried about that then go for the aio, tad bit better on performance in my opinion

I ant mind how it feels ,,j just want to get off ciggs,
In your opinion is the draw on nautilus better like almost like a cigg

I ant mind how it feels ,,j just want to get off ciggs,
In your opinion is the draw on nautilus better like almost like a cigg
For a perfect cig draw u need the gusto but the aio for me is up there just not as good, I would say the aio is a bit better than the breeze... but u need good juice as well and if you gonna nic salts u need Ns20 element liquids and no I’m not bias coz I know the guys who bring them in, it’s honestly the best nic salt juice on the market

Thx for the input,,just curious does a 20mg Salt nic give a good hit like mayb 18mg free base?

I find it a good clean hit, nic salts stopped my cravings completely where as 12mg free base did not and thats what you should be focused on.

Once you stop the cravings your whole world is opened up to free base.

I find it a good clean hit, nic salts stopped my cravings completely where as 12mg free base did not and thats what you should be focused on.

Once you stop the cravings your whole world is opened up to free base.

Was the same for me

Thx guys,,will go out and get AIO tomorrow now just for the liquid,,I am based in Cape Town,only shop I know of is vapemob and vap shop ,,
And they dnt seem to have the element series liquid

Thx guys,,will go out and get AIO tomorrow now just for the liquid,,I am based in Cape Town,only shop I know of is vapemob and vap shop ,,
And they dnt seem to have the element series liquid

Vct works for me, go in and ask to try the freebase version of nic salts,

I haven’t seen a shop that has nic salts samples but most nic salts are based on existing free base juice so you could try the free base and just take the nic salts of it.

Back