Pod systems as good as cue

Reaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,
On and off cigs and vape,,but really wanna get off the cigs,,so far the cue for me is the closet feel to cigs, but want to get different Flavours.

I see the three different pos systems out there and not to expensive,,
Looking for one where the draw would be equal to cue and also not to much vapour production,,as I would use it in my office,

I been reading up and my. Hooves would be between
Smok infinix
Smok novo
Vaporeso zero.

Any suggestions
Thx

Thx guys,,will go out and get AIO tomorrow now just for the liquid,,I am based in Cape Town,only shop I know of is vapemob and vap shop ,,
And they dnt seem to have the element series liquid
https://www.juicyjoes.co.za/?product=elements-nicotine-salts-pods
Thx guys,,will go out and get AIO tomorrow now just for the liquid,,I am based in Cape Town,only shop I know of is vapemob and vap shop ,,
And they dnt seem to have the element series liquid

Vct works for me, go in and ask to try the freebase version of nic salts,

I haven’t seen a shop that has nic salts samples but most nic salts are based on existing free base juice so you could try the free base and just take the nic salts of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vct?

I can vouch for the Renova Zero.
I get the best flavour out of anything I tried and has three wattage settings and juice changes in the same pod does not affect taste.
Still breeze is well tested and even though I tested it, I can't say how good it really is.I didn't have it long enough to change juices.
+1 for the Renova. The included pod that came with mine was shitty (it tasted burnt after 2 refills but that's probably because I used a very sweet juice) but after putting in a replacement pod and using a 'cleaner' juice, it's working great. I've probably done like 5 refills on it and there's no burnt taste or dry hits.

For optimal performance I would suggest 60VG/40PG or lower VG.

In comparison to the breeze 2, I would say I prefer the Renova. The size, design and the fact that it uses ceramic is what makes it better for me. The Renova also has Temperature Control which I believe works fairly good in minimising the chances of getting dry hits. That said, battery life on the breeze is better, the cost of using the breeze is lower and replacement coils for the breeze is more common than replacement pods for the Renova.

In conclusion, they are both good devices but I would say the Renova has the upper hand when it comes to flavor. Whichever pod device you choose, make it a point to buy only juices which are not sweet. Sweet Eliquids can decrease the lifespan of the pod/coil drastically. Like I said earlier on, using a sweet juice in the Renova, I was only able to do 2 refills or less before getting a burnt taste. Also, be sure to only use 60VG or lower Eliquids. Higher VG Eliquids don't wick well and result is piss poor performance.

I can vouch for the Renova Zero.
I get the best flavour out of anything I tried and has three wattage settings and juice changes in the same pod does not affect taste.
Still breeze is well tested and even though I tested it, I can't say how good it really is.I didn't have it long enough to change juices.
+1 for the Renova. The included pod that came with mine was shitty (it tasted burnt after 2 refills but that's probably because I used a very sweet juice) but after putting in a replacement pod and using a 'cleaner' juice, it's working great. I've probably done like 5 refills on it and there's no burnt taste or dry hits.

For optimal performance I would suggest 60VG/40PG or lower VG.

In comparison to the breeze 2, I would say I prefer the Renova. The size, design and the fact that it uses ceramic is what makes it better for me. The Renova also has Temperature Control which I believe works fairly good in minimising the chances of getting dry hits. That said, battery life on the breeze is better, the cost of using the breeze is lower and replacement coils for the breeze is more common than replacement pods for the Renova.

In conclusion, they are both good devices but I would say the Renova has the upper hand when it comes to flavor. Whichever pod device you choose, make it a point to buy only juices which are not sweet. Sweet Eliquids can decrease the lifespan of the pod/coil drastically. Like I said earlier on, using a sweet juice in the Renova, I was only able to do 2 refills or less before getting a burnt taste. Also, be sure to only use 60VG or lower Eliquids. Higher VG Eliquids don't wick well and result is piss poor performance.

You make the Renova zero sound good,,now I am torn between Nautilus AIO and the zero

You make the Renova zero sound good,,now I am torn between Nautilus AIO and the zero
I haven't tried the Nautilus so I don't know how the draw on it is.

Comparing the ZERO with a cigarette, I would say that a cigarette is a bit of a tighter draw. That said, the Renova does have a Mouth To Lung draw but it's looser than a cigarette draw.

Here's some links to user experience of the Nautilus AIO and I think breeze 2. I haven't read through it all but reddit is a pretty solid place for opinions:

https:// www. reddit. com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/9bx672/aspire_nautilus_aio_vs_breeze_2/

https:// www. reddit. com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/9icugp/nautilus_aio_would_be_amazing_if_i_can_fix_the/

(Remove the spaces)

The Nautilus coils are quite popular. Maybe someone on the forum can tell you what they think about the Nautilus BVC coil heads. I personally have never tried those coils so I don't know anything about it. The last time I read up about these coils were that they were known to spit but that was long ago so I'm not too sure about the latest info on them.

The Nautilus AIO has quite a bit of advantages and if people are having a good experience with the Nautilus coils and the draw on it is like that of a cigarette, then I would say this will suit you best. Since I don't think you have any other setup, you need that extra battery life.

As always, keep in mind that for best performance use juices below 60VG and preferably juices that aren't sweet. You'll get the best experience this way and your coils will last a while.

Last edited:
I haven't tried the Nautilus so I don't know how the draw on it is.

Comparing the ZERO with a cigarette, I would say that a cigarette is a bit of a tighter draw. That said, the Renova does have a Mouth To Lung draw but it's looser than a cigarette draw.

Here's some links to user experience of the Nautilus AIO and I think breeze 2. I haven't read through it all but reddit is a pretty solid place for opinions:

https:// www. reddit. com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/9bx672/aspire_nautilus_aio_vs_breeze_2/

https:// www. reddit. com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/9icugp/nautilus_aio_would_be_amazing_if_i_can_fix_the/

(Remove the spaces)

Thx read them and a couple of others,,basically mixed reviews or mostly love them,,the guys who don’t complain about spit back,,where others dnt get spit back,

Think the AIO is the way to go for me

Thx read them and a couple of others,,basically mixed reviews or mostly love them,,the guys who don’t complain about spit back,,where others dnt get spit back,

you cannot go wrong either way i think. maybe get one now and the other another day?
i have a twisp ION, Lostvape Orion and going to get the zero next month.

I updated my post but yes I think that's the better option since you don't have more than 1 device and therefore, battery will be more important.

I updated my post but yes I think that's the better option since you don't have more than 1 device and therefore, battery will be more important.

True, battery life has to be a factor or you need to get two of whatever you getting.or the one that charges quicker and last longer with your style of vaping.

True, battery life has to be a factor or you need to get two of whatever you getting.or the one that charges quicker and last longer with your style of vaping.

That is why i love the orion, quick charge in the morning and last the entire day as my adv

I think the renova gives my twisp cue's a run for its money. Draw is slightly airier but the device and flavour is excellent.

Attachments

• IMG-20181202-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20181202-WA0010.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 20
@Reaper without trying to confuse you and tear you apart between choices even more...the best would be to hear the guys experiences on here first then decide as I was a victim of following hype way too many times.

But if I could add my 2c...the twisp cue as well got me off cigs for good until I went onto a little more airy devices but only to realise I wasn't quite off the cigalike draw and craved it. For me it wasn't only the nic craving that I needed but more the throat hit. I also had the gusto mini and honestly, it is way more airy than the twisp cue. So airy that some tape off a portion of the airflow to make the draw tighter. Its still a bloody good device no lie but if you are still chasing twisp cue like draw then from your latest choices so far I would go with the Nautilus AIO....as the draw is much tighter than the Gusto.

Also if you want to get off cigs because of health and the crap in them...you might also be a person like me that wants to slowly wean off nic. Its easier to wean off freebase nic than is it nic salts. Rather get something that takes freebase and start off at like 12mg and work your way down. Even 18mg whichever works for you.

Now im stuck on the Siren which is a very precise MTL tank and can give you thee tightest draws and it can be used with nic salts or freebase. But im sure you will get there with building etc.

Hey ,,so this may be off topic but I need advise,
I am using the cue and a buddy of mine gave me a mod of his,,so used the mode inbetween,,doing DL hits,,but just used it a few times and starting to feel short of breath or rather feeling like a can’t take a deep enough breath.

Previously when I started vaping I had the same effect and stopped ..at that time I used vap mob intense strawberry.

Now using NCV trinity,

You guys think it’s the juice?the DL any other thoughts?

I am using the cue and a buddy of mine gave me a mod of his,,so used the mode inbetween,,doing DL hits,,but just used it a few times and starting to feel short of breath or rather feeling like a can’t take a deep enough breath.

Previously when I started vaping I had the same effect and stopped ..at that time I used vap mob intense strawberry.

Now using NCV trinity,

Most of your questions have been answered :) down here .....

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/short-of-breath.t55598/

Now using NCV trinity,

Did your other thread you started not assist you in your answer , did you read what @KZOR said, he explained in great detail and your question was answered

Now using NCV trinity,

Did your other thread you started not assist you in your answer , did you read what @KZOR said, he explained in great detail and your question was answered

Hey so sorry about this,,posted it last night in my original post and I could never find it,thought it never posted due to connection error,

Thx for pointing me in right direction.
And sorry about the double post

Hey so sorry about this,,posted it last night in my original post and I could never find it,thought it never posted due to connection error,

Thx for pointing me in right direction.
And sorry about the double post

Was just pointing you back to your thread and Kzor answers to you, it is all you need to read and your question will be answered

Trust me i learnt something from his post aswell so its good.

Hey guys ,,I am concerned about a pod and using nic salts,,if I use a pod with mayb 6mg nic would I still get that throat hit ,or would you all suggest going with nic salts?

Back