Pod systems as good as cue

Reaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,
On and off cigs and vape,,but really wanna get off the cigs,,so far the cue for me is the closet feel to cigs, but want to get different Flavours.

I see the three different pos systems out there and not to expensive,,
Looking for one where the draw would be equal to cue and also not to much vapour production,,as I would use it in my office,

I been reading up and my. Hooves would be between
Smok infinix
Smok novo
Vaporeso zero.

Any suggestions
Thx

I had the mentha pure.no PG.
Spearmint and it was awesome. I had the best flavour of all mods and pods I used it in.
Pure range is 100% VG. I've never tried a max VG because usually juices like 80/20 and such cause wicking issues. Are Twisp's max VG juices thick like other brands max VG or do they use some other stuff to thin it out?

@Daniel -I orders juice from VM ,,now just to wait,,any ideas on something else I can pick up so long while I wait..
How are those liqua juices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Daniel -I orders juice from VM ,,now just to wait,,any ideas on something else I can pick up so long while I wait..
How are those liqua juices?

The last time I've tried Liqua juice was back when the first Twisp Clearo was released. I haven't tried out that juice since so I'm not a very reliable source to ask.

If I remember correctly, their line of juice back then were pretty decent. Fake Liqua Juice Is Extremely Common So Verify Before Purchasing

I think @method1 Mr Hardwicks makes a high strength juice but there's only a tobacco flavor in that strength.

@Reaper After you find your sweet spot (Knowing with certainty that you're happy doing MTL) and you want to venture into something different, you can give DIY Eliquids a try.

DIY nowadays is extremely simplified due to 'One Shot Concentrates' becoming increasingly popular. Basically, think of a One Shot concentrate as an Energade Concentrate that you buy at Makro or PnP. You simply add water at the specified ratios and you are done.

One shot concentrates are the same concept. You simply create a base which consists of Vegetable Glycerin (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG) and Nicotine (Either dissolved in PG or VG. For MTL I suggest going with VG Nicotine). After creating the base (Think of this as the water in the Energade example), you just add the One Shot (Think of this as the Energade concentrate).

To know how much of VG, PG, Nicotine and concentrate to use, you can use an E-liquid Calculator such as Ejuice Me Up or even an online calculator but always make sure to double check and triple check to make sure that you have inputted everything correctly.

One shots I think that are great for MTL will be @Rude Rudi ICEE Lychee (https://blckvapour.co.za/collections/vs-one-shots/products/icee-lychee-one-shot-vs)

And @Oupa from Vapour Mountain recently release a Red Pill One Shot concentrate which should be going out to stores soon.

If you are interested in this route, I would always recommend making 10ml batches first and playing around with the suggested percentages (increasing percentage of concentrate) so that you can get the final juice exactly to your taste and for MTL.

If you are wondering, DIY option is cheaper than purchasing juice.

@Reaper After you find your sweet spot (Knowing with certainty that you're happy doing MTL) and you want to venture into something different, you can give DIY Eliquids a try.

DIY nowadays is extremely simplified due to 'One Shot Concentrates' becoming increasingly popular. Basically, think of a One Shot concentrate as an Energade Concentrate that you buy at Makro or PnP. You simply add water at the specified ratios and you are done.

One shot concentrates are the same concept. You simply create a base which consists of Vegetable Glycerin (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG) and Nicotine (Either dissolved in PG or VG. For MTL I suggest going with VG Nicotine). After creating the base (Think of this as the water in the Energade example), you just add the One Shot (Think of this as the Energade concentrate).

To know how much of VG, PG, Nicotine and concentrate to use, you can use an E-liquid Calculator such as Ejuice Me Up or even an online calculator but always make sure to double check and triple check to make sure that you have inputted everything correctly.

One shots I think that are great for MTL will be @Rude Rudi ICEE Lychee (https://blckvapour.co.za/collections/vs-one-shots/products/icee-lychee-one-shot-vs)

And @Oupa from Vapour Mountain recently release a Red Pill One Shot concentrate which should be going out to stores soon.

If you are interested in this route, I would always recommend making 10ml batches first and playing around with the suggested percentages (increasing percentage of concentrate) so that you can get the final juice exactly to your taste and for MTL.

Thx dude,,will def give it try once I have settled and found something ,

Like 3 or 4 days before I get my juice from VM..can’t wait!!!

So if you do the one shot route?you dnt really do your own mixing?you just get concentrate and basically get the correct vg/pg ratio?
You can’t mix bit of Lychee with abit of menthol ?

So if you do the one shot route?you dnt really do your own mixing?you just get concentrate and basically get the correct vg/pg ratio?
You can’t mix bit of Lychee with abit of menthol ?

Yes, One Shots are basically a whole recipe in 1 bottle/ingredient so instead of using 5 different concentrates to make the same juice, you know only use 1 concentrate at the specified percentage to make the juice.

For ICEE Lychee the recipe is:
1% FA Cream Fresh
3% FA Lychee
1% CAP Sweet Lychee
0.5% WS-23

So if you want, you can buy all of these concentrates (4 in total) and mix your juice OR you can simply buy the One Shot. 1 bottle with all of these concentrates pre-mixed. You simply use the One Shot at 6% and you should reach the same outcome as using each concentrate individually. If anything, one shots make life easier and simplifies the whole DIY process.

To answer your question about mixing a bit of lychee with menthol: you can't. One Shots are premixed and therefore increasing the % by 1 affects the whole flavor and not just 1 ingredient. Therefore, to add more lychee you may need to buy the Lychee concentrate and then play around with the percentages to suit your needs.

Yes, One Shots are basically a whole recipe in 1 bottle/ingredient so instead of using 5 different concentrates to make the same juice, you know only use 1 concentrate at the specified percentage to make the juice.

For ICEE Lychee the recipe is:
1% FA Cream Fresh
3% FA Lychee
1% CAP Sweet Lychee
0.5% WS-23

So if you want, you can buy all of these concentrates (4 in total) and mix your juice OR you can simply buy the One Shot. 1 bottle with all of these concentrates pre-mixed. You simply use the One Shot at 6% and you should reach the same outcome as using each concentrate individually. If anything, one shots make life easier and simplifies the whole DIY process.

To answer your question about mixing a bit of lychee with menthol: you can't. One Shots are premixed and therefore increasing the % by 1 affects the whole flavor and not just 1 ingredient. Therefore, to add more lychee you may need to buy the Lychee concentrate and then play around with the percentages to suit your needs.

Ok I understand,well will just continue with commercial juices before I venture into diy.

Unfortunately you learned the hard way after buying the nic salts. But if you looking for that distinct throat hit then nic salts is not your alley.

Whilst they deliver throat hit for some, nic salts are specially designed to eliminate throat hit. Whilst its still there to a small extent, I seek that hard but not harsh kick at each pull...maybe you are as well. Freebase is your answer and yes, you can use freebase in almost any pod device, if they can be filled then you can use freebase. The mix is more important and at 50/50 is the best bet for many pod devices so it wicks efficiently. I also went onto nic salts shortly after the Cue and felt no hit and although my nic satisfaction was sorted, I vaped more n more seeking that throat hit feeling which I never got but just vaped too much nic salts. Those amounts of nic weren't kind to me!

10-12mg is were im at now and I vape less, 2ml max a day if not slightly less of just the Siren only. No other devices or tanks.

I agree with you on the higher nic strength (using normal nic) in a good MTL setup @Ruwaid !
High nic MTL for the win!

I got me three bottles of twisp pure
And never had a wicking issue.it wicks the same as the other twisp juices I have tried and for me I feel it has more flavour than the normal juice,but tastes are subjective.
This is he first bottle of liqua I have bought in ages s I'm still testing.got the traditional tobacco but the flavour isn't what I expected.the throat hit makes par though

I got me three bottles of twisp pure
And never had a wicking issue.it wicks the same as the other twisp juices I have tried and for me I feel it has more flavour than the normal juice,but tastes are subjective.
This is he first bottle of liqua I have bought in ages s I'm still testing.got the traditional tobacco but the flavour isn't what I expected.the throat hit makes par though

Twisp pure is high vg right? At the moment I am trying to stay away from high vg juice,,trying to figure out what gives me the feeling of shortness of breath

If the guys on here are interested in the twisp range VG/PG mix ratio, this is what I got from their support a few months back:

Our VG/ PG ratio for our Flavours are as follows/

Our 3MG Range are 70 VG/30VG

Our Pure range is 100VG

All our other ranges are a 50VG / 50 PG ratio.

Hey guys,
On and off cigs and vape,,but really wanna get off the cigs,,so far the cue for me is the closet feel to cigs, but want to get different Flavours.

I see the three different pos systems out there and not to expensive,,
Looking for one where the draw would be equal to cue and also not to much vapour production,,as I would use it in my office,

I been reading up and my. Hooves would be between
Smok infinix
Smok novo
Vaporeso zero.

Any suggestions
Thx
Hi there,

Glad to hear that you find the Cue close to the smoking sensation! Just for our reference we'd like to know what kinds of flavours you are looking for that we are not catering for? Just cool for us to know for future. :)

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you find the Cue close to the smoking sensation! Just for our reference we'd like to know what kinds of flavours you are looking for that we are not catering for? Just cool for us to know for future. :)
Hi bud. If I could also add it, maybe more variations of tobacco and desserts but before those, maybe slightly lower nic?

Pure range is 100% VG. I've never tried a max VG because usually juices like 80/20 and such cause wicking issues. Are Twisp's max VG juices thick like other brands max VG or do they use some other stuff to thin it out?

Hi sorry I never got an alert to your post.
It's thin enough to not cause wicking issues. It contains some D_Water to thin it and personally it never disappointed me and I think the pure range has a better flavour.(my opinion)

Twisp pure is high vg right? At the moment I am trying to stay away from high vg juice,,trying to figure out what gives me the feeling of shortness of breath

I tried their pure range after experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath thus trying to eliminate PG.
My DL juice is also max VG

Could also be nic. or certain flavourings that.be carefull

Last edited:
I tried their pure range after experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath thus trying to eliminate PG.
My DL juice is also max VG
@Resistance I am Keen to try some of the twisp juice but shopping around I have found they are k@k expensive. Where do you source yours from if you get it at a better price? Some of them are 8 bucks a mill that's insane

@Resistance I am Keen to try some of the twisp juice but shopping around I have found they are k@k expensive. Where do you source yours from if you get it at a better price? Some of them are 8 bucks a mill that's insane

It is very expensive but if u really wane quit and have tried everything u wud invest in there product... Unfortunately that's also one of my issues . The affordability hence I have not quit the stinkies as yet. But if I could afford twisp juices and pods, all of the time I would have quit by now. Also the cue as kwaai as it is the pod strength is too strong for me. I'm hoping they would come up with a lesser strength pod. I hope that twisp would reconsider the prices in 2019 coz they will stay make money if prices are dropped then more people to buy.

True bro! But what can we do hut complain...?
Quite honestly it's bang for your buck that is if you have the bucks all the time. I pay full retail and the sad part is the twisp app never worked for me so as a repeat customer I haven't gained rewards either

True bro! But what can we do hut complain...?
Quite honestly it's bang for your buck that is if you have the bucks all the time. I pay full retail and the sad part is the twisp app never worked for me so as a repeat customer I haven't gained rewards either
O well, one day they may wake up and realize there is a big market out there but will have to review their prices or else people will just go somewhere else. Till then let them try sell their products at rude prices, for me it's about a good price. If I have to fork out money for juice then also I would like a choice of what nic I like, at least

Back