Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Just curious ...

EDIT: Poll altered to include "From fellow forumites".

I would like to delete the "both of above" but I'm unable to do so.

Last edited:
I buy at shops and online
However, when it comes to mods, its mostly at shops because I like to feel the mod in the hand before buying it.
With something as tactile as a mod that you hold and use a lot, I think this is quite important
There have been several mods I have "ogled" and liked after seeing them online - but when I hold the actual mod I don't like something about it. Difficult to get that across online...

PS - i think the only way you can delete one option in the poll @Hooked is to clear the last one and move them up
Unfortunately, I think the votes that have already been cast will be lost. Not sure though

I buy at shops and online
However, when it comes to mods, its mostly at shops because I like to feel the mod in the hand before buying it.
With something as tactile as a mod that you hold and use a lot, I think this is quite important
There have been several mods I have "ogled" and liked after seeing them online - but when I hold the actual mod I don't like something about it. Difficult to get that across online...

PS - i think the only way you can delete one option in the poll @Hooked is to clear the last one and move them up
Unfortunately, I think the votes that have already been cast will be lost. Not sure though

@Silver I'm going to just leave the poll as it is.
I bougth my iJust S online, never having even seen it in reality and when I received it I swore that I would never buy a device online again. Famous last words! I have three on order from Bumblebee, who's waiting for stock to arrive. However, I'm a little wiser now (I hope!) and I've checked the specs for the sizes of all the devices. In addition, @BumbleBee has helped me so much - we've exchanged countless PMs, that it's almost as if I'm right there!

@Silver I'm going to just leave the poll as it is.
I bougth my iJust S online, never having even seen it in reality and when I received it I swore that I would never buy a device online again. Famous last words! I have three on order from Bumblebee, who's waiting for stock to arrive. However, I'm a little wiser now (I hope!) and I've checked the specs for the sizes of all the devices. In addition, @BumbleBee has helped me so much - we've exchanged countless PMs, that it's almost as if I'm right there!

Look, in your situation with not many shops nearby, its not easy so i understand
And you are lucky to have someone as experienced and passionate as @BumbleBee advising you! I am sure if you communicate what you like and dislike about products you have he will pick the winners for you.

Last edited:
Back