Post-Lockdown Fasttech GB

Shuts your mouth precious and waits

82335.jpg

Hi everyone
Quick Friday update, as Fasttech won't update anything over the weekend.

As of 14:30 today, the list of outstanding items looks as follows:

1. AOLVAPE Epoxy Resin 510 Drip Tip (4 Pieces) - "Restocking"
  2. Authentic Wotofo Profile RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - ETA 22 August
  3. Authentic Innokin Kroma-R 80W VV VW APV Box Mod (Black) - ETA 27 August
  4. 5PCS Authentic Wotofo nexMESH Clapton Mesh Sheet Coil Wire - ETA 22 August
  5. Authentic Lost Vape Orion Plus Replacement Pod Catridge Kit - "Restocking"
  6. Replacement Glass Tank for GeekVape Zeus Atomizer (5-Pack) - ETA 26 August
  7. Authentic Avidartisan Daedalus Pro Clapton Wire DIY Tool Coil Jig - ETA 27 August
  8. Authentic Clrane Replacement Glass Tank for Wotofo Serpent Alto RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - ETA 24 August
Thank you for the update

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Morning everyone

A quick early update, but I will update towards the end of the day again with final lists.
Fasttech contacted me and said they noticed that a number of items in the order are "restocking" and that they are keeping an eye on them to ship out as soon as possible.
My biggest concerns are the Orion pods, which had their ETA pushed to 31 August over the weekend and the Daedalus coil jig. The date isn't too bad, as some other items are listed for 28 August, but I am dreading the "discontinued" email at some point.

I sent them a message back asking for regular updates. I will also see if there is any chance (due to the fact that we are doing such a big order) for a later shipment of outstanding items via DHL. They usually ship straggler items via PostNL, which is not going to work, but if they can wangle a DHL shipment for the last few items I will definitely go for that!

Morning everyone

A quick early update, but I will update towards the end of the day again with final lists.
Fasttech contacted me and said they noticed that a number of items in the order are "restocking" and that they are keeping an eye on them to ship out as soon as possible.
My biggest concerns are the Orion pods, which had their ETA pushed to 31 August over the weekend and the Daedalus coil jig. The date isn't too bad, as some other items are listed for 28 August, but I am dreading the "discontinued" email at some point.

I sent them a message back asking for regular updates. I will also see if there is any chance (due to the fact that we are doing such a big order) for a later shipment of outstanding items via DHL. They usually ship straggler items via PostNL, which is not going to work, but if they can wangle a DHL shipment for the last few items I will definitely go for that!

Thanks for the update good sir.
If theres an issue with the Orion pods and we need to remove, then we also need to try and remove the Orion coils (which were already in stock i assume), as the coils cant be used without the pods.

Im fine with this if it comes to that- just dont want to end up with coils and no pods to use them in

Last edited:
Official Final Update for 24 August.
Items still outstanding:

1. AOLVAPE Epoxy Resin 510 Drip Tip (4 Pieces) - ETA 28 August
  2. Authentic Wotofo Profile RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - ETA 29 August
  3. 5PCS Authentic Wotofo nexMESH Clapton Mesh Sheet Coil Wire - ETA 29 August
  4. Authentic Lost Vape Orion Plus Replacement Pod Catridge Kit - ETA 31 August
  5. Replacement Glass Tank for GeekVape Zeus Atomizer (5-Pack) - ETA 26 August
  6. Authentic Avidartisan Daedalus Pro Clapton Wire DIY Tool Coil Jig - ETA 27 August
  7. Authentic Clrane Replacement Glass Tank for Wotofo Serpent Alto RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - "Restocking"

Official Final Update for 24 August.
Items still outstanding:

1. AOLVAPE Epoxy Resin 510 Drip Tip (4 Pieces) - ETA 28 August
  2. Authentic Wotofo Profile RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - ETA 29 August
  3. 5PCS Authentic Wotofo nexMESH Clapton Mesh Sheet Coil Wire - ETA 29 August
  4. Authentic Lost Vape Orion Plus Replacement Pod Catridge Kit - ETA 31 August
  5. Replacement Glass Tank for GeekVape Zeus Atomizer (5-Pack) - ETA 26 August
  6. Authentic Avidartisan Daedalus Pro Clapton Wire DIY Tool Coil Jig - ETA 27 August
  7. Authentic Clrane Replacement Glass Tank for Wotofo Serpent Alto RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - "Restocking"
Hi sir

As I mentioned previously. If you can, please change nr 1 above to Firebolt Cotton or something. I really don't have to get these...

Hi sir

As I mentioned previously. If you can, please change nr 1 above to Firebolt Cotton or something. I really don't have to get these...
Do you prefer the cotton over the tips, or only if they will be the delaying item in the shipment?

Do you prefer the cotton over the tips, or only if they will be the delaying item in the shipment?
When the GB originally started I was in need for drip tips. But during this whole process Rob Fischer sold some of his Siam Drip Tips and now I don't need the tips from Fasttech. So Firebolt will be a better option and I believe it will improve the order process.

When the GB originally started I was in need for drip tips. But during this whole process Rob Fischer sold some of his Siam Drip Tips and now I don't need the tips from Fasttech. So Firebolt will be a better option and I believe it will improve the order process.
I will put in the request for the swap, thanks.

Okay everyone, I need some input here...

There are a handful of items still outstanding, but the dates are getting crazy now.
1) Daedalus Coil jig - Pushed again to 31 August.
2) Lost Vape Pods - Pushed to 7 September
3) Wotofo Profile RDTA pushed to 10 September
4) Wotofo Mesh strips - Pushed to 10 September

What to do?

There are a handful of items still outstanding, but the dates are getting crazy now.

What to do?

Check whatsapp regarding the pods. Im fine with it being removed.
Will just need to cancel the 2 SKU's for the coils as well.

Thanks

Yes, I already asked

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
@Faiyaz Cheulkar and @Humbolt there were a few people interested in joining as well. Perhaps you guys can do a small group buy by yourselves?
It only takes 5 people to break even on DHL shipping compared to PostNL snail mail on individual orders. I would suggest posting a listing for a max GB of 5-6 people and first come, first serve.

What to do?
@CJB85

I would suggest you ask the guys who ordered these items to maybe do the same I did? Change it for something else that is immediately available...

My 2 cents.

@CJB85

I would suggest you ask the guys who ordered these items to maybe do the same I did? Change it for something else that is immediately available...

My 2 cents.
@klipdrifter it is a little tough swapping a $40 RDTA for cotton, but we will make a plan. I sent them a ticket asking if they can make an exception for us due to the size of the order.
Fasttech usually offer to split the late items off from the main order and ship them later, but this usually happens via PostNL and snail mail. I asked them if they would be willing to do the outstanding ones via DHL instead. As soon as I have an answer we will tackle the issue again. I have already gotten a green light to cancel the coil jig and Orion pods if needs be.

@klipdrifter it is a little tough swapping a $40 RDTA for cotton, but we will make a plan. I sent them a ticket asking if they can make an exception for us due to the size of the order.
Fasttech usually offer to split the late items off from the main order and ship them later, but this usually happens via PostNL and snail mail. I asked them if they would be willing to do the outstanding ones via DHL instead. As soon as I have an answer we will tackle the issue again. I have already gotten a green light to cancel the coil jig and Orion pods if needs be.
Sorry @CJB85

Think you read my post wrong, I said something else :-D not cotton lol.

Sorry @CJB85

Think you read my post wrong, I said something else :-D not cotton lol.
I know, I just meant that their "ships next day" list is a little sparse and usually older accessory type items. It
s driving me nuts, because everyone deserves to get the things they wanted when they ordered, but we need to apply some game theory here and do what will give the most benefit to the most people at once.

Yes I think the items holding shipment back needs to be removed or choose something else that ships the next day asap

Back