Post-Lockdown Fasttech GB

@Faiyaz Cheulkar and @Humbolt there were a few people interested in joining as well. Perhaps you guys can do a small group buy by yourselves?
It only takes 5 people to break even on DHL shipping compared to PostNL snail mail on individual orders. I would suggest posting a listing for a max GB of 5-6 people and first come, first serve.
i would probably be a player again if there is another buy

Oh bloody hell, that damn RDTA! Grrrrr, let me see if there is something else I can change it for. I'll get back to you @CJB85. Are the mesh strips also mine?

Oh bloody hell, that damn RDTA! Grrrrr, let me see if there is something else I can change it for. I'll get back to you @CJB85. Are the mesh strips also mine?
Yup, the mesh strips are unfortunately also yours. Remember that you can take a cash refund if there is nothing you want on the "ships next day" list.

Okay everyone, some movement...

@LeislB was kind enough to volunteer a change for her Profile RDTA and Mesh strips.
@Ruwaid has swapped the Daedalus jig and Zeus replacement glass for a cotton plantation.
@M.Adhir is just on his way home to check, but I think I found a compatible solution for his Orion pods that ship the next day.

Who knows, we may just get this thing wrapped up soon.

Okay everyone, some movement...

@LeislB was kind enough to volunteer a change for her Profile RDTA and Mesh strips.
@Ruwaid has swapped the Daedalus jig and Zeus replacement glass for a cotton plantation.
@M.Adhir is just on his way home to check, but I think I found a compatible solution for his Orion pods that ship the next day.

Who knows, we may just get this thing wrapped up soon.

You can remove the 3 SKUS's (4 items) from my list please :).

Thanks again.

Sorry for being so completely dense about the pods option @M.Adhir , guess who has never owned a pod device before.

Okay everyone, I have sent a final consolidated ticket to Fasttech asking for the last few changes and removals. I am sure they will make them tomorrow, as it is around 22:30 in Hong Kong at the moment. Seeing as the replacement items are "ship next day" and they rarely move anything on the weekend, we can (hopefully) expect to see some proper movement on Monday.
I will update all the Excel sheets tomorrow, as I have been making the last few rounds of swaps on the fly and will also set up a proper "collect/courier". Once that is done I will contact the "courier" list and start arranging for details (and payment where not yet made) once the box leaves Fasttech.

When the box arrives at my house, I will start sorting, packaging and contacting people as I finish the parcels.

Sorry for being so completely dense about the pods option @M.Adhir , guess who has never owned a pod device before.

When the box arrives at my house, I will start sorting, packaging and contacting people as I finish the parcels.

Thanks so much.
To assist you with the above, i think we can sponsor you your first 2 pods:
1) a pod of double espresso coffee
2) a pod of tequila

Thanks so much.
To assist you with the above, i think we can sponsor you your first 2 pods:
1) a pod of double espresso coffee
2) a pod of tequila

If we are talking about sponsored pods, you need to lean more towards 1 x Carolina Reaper pod and 1 X Moruga Scorpion pod...

I just want to give a huge shout out to everyone who was willing to make changes for the good of the group. Yes in some cases you had no choice, because the items were discontinued, but I appreciate everyone's efforts.

Okay everyone, I have sent a final consolidated ticket to Fasttech asking for the last few changes and removals. I am sure they will make them tomorrow, as it is around 22:30 in Hong Kong at the moment. Seeing as the replacement items are "ship next day" and they rarely move anything on the weekend, we can (hopefully) expect to see some proper movement on Monday.
I will update all the Excel sheets tomorrow, as I have been making the last few rounds of swaps on the fly and will also set up a proper "collect/courier". Once that is done I will contact the "courier" list and start arranging for details (and payment where not yet made) once the box leaves Fasttech.

What a legend! Should I come with a bakkie when I come to collect? LOL

Hi everyone

I haven't received a response from Fasttech yet, but will let you guys know as soon as I do.

@Faiyaz Cheulkar @Humbolt @Cornelius if you guys can get a quick GB set up, Fasttech has their birthday celebration from 1 September and there is a 15% discount on EVERYTHING on the site.

Hi everyone

I haven't received a response from Fasttech yet, but will let you guys know as soon as I do.

@Faiyaz Cheulkar @Humbolt @Cornelius if you guys can get a quick GB set up, Fasttech has their birthday celebration from 1 September and there is a 15% discount on EVERYTHING on the site.
Damm I would have saved a bit more
But the bank doesn't agree now with me very angry and the wife lol

Damm I would have saved a bit more
But the bank doesn't agree now with me very angry and the wife lol
We should bookmark September as the Birthday month for next year... Pity it will coincide with Vapecon?

You save a bit more when importing but only on stuff you can't get locally

@Faiyaz Cheulkar @Humbolt @Cornelius , it seems @KobusMTL is also looking for some stuff from Fasttech. That makes 4 is a small GB already of you guys can sort it out. Remember that on Tuesday and Wednesday, everything on Fasttech is 15% off.
thank you @CJB85

I will leave my stuff in the basket till then. I'm really just looking for a RDTA, spare glass for it and spare topside bottles. I already checked all ships within 5 days

Ladies and Gentlemen!

We have a "READY TO SHIP" on every single item and the order status on both orders has changed from "in progress" to "waiting to be packaged".
@M.Adhir they have processed your refund and I will pass it along as soon as it comes through on my side.

Let's cross fingers that they package it soon and that the handover to DHL happens quickly!

Back