Pre build coils

Go with Kidney Puncher if you can find it, that's always my recommendation. But really treat yourself one day with a decent set of coils, we have a plethora of great coils smiths in SA

Go with Kidney Puncher if you can find it, that's always my recommendation. But really treat yourself one day with a decent set of coils, we have a plethora of great coils smiths in SA

received two sets of custom made Framed Staple Claptons 2.5mm now from @FOG MACHINE and flavor is amazing!!! So yeah think the demon killer wire has been my issue all these years! Big shout out to @FOG MACHINE

That's it! You lucky fish! Legendary gesture right there @FOG MACHINE

Not to derail this thead, we met up to do a RTA trade and he installed a set to the aqua master and wicked as well as included a spare set and man this is the best flavor i have had in my years of vaping! Truly awesome gesture agreed!

you can have the best HE gear and the wrong coils and a oke with a budget setup and the right coils will be happier than you will ever be, Coils make the most difference in flavour/performance for me. Don't think @The vaper will mind these posts, it just adds on to prove that you need a decent set of coils to get the best vape experience.

you can have the best HE gear and the wrong coils and a oke with a budget setup and the right coils will be happier than you will ever be, Coils make the most difference in flavour/performance for me. Don't think @The vaper will mind these posts, it just adds on to prove that you need a decent set of coils to get the best vape experience.
No I don't mind thanks gonna stop here at Tasty Cloud in Bassonia and have a look what they got hope they still got firebolt cotton see it's out of stock on website

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

around you i can think of the following guys:

V-corp Vaping (Koas Valentine) - very good coils
https://www.google.co.za/maps/place...ce9d094309!8m2!3d-26.242942!4d28.263338?hl=en

Lung Candy - have some Coil Company Claptons and some Coil Factor Aliens
https://www.google.co.za/maps/place...a1219e13c!8m2!3d-26.1578521!4d28.076454?hl=en

Ohm Wrecker Vaping - this oke also builds a mean set of coils
https://www.google.co.za/maps/place...8f3c22658d!8m2!3d-26.2572375!4d28.06875?hl=en
Thanks will make a turn by lung candy not so far from my work

Ive never bought pre made coils, usually just buy the roll and wind them myself. Currently using Deamon Killer Twisted Aliens but flavor is not great and i think this wire is my issue. Thinking of getting some kidney puncher Nichrome80 Claptons or the Vandy Vape Claptons roll?

Sorry dont want to derail this thread.

I'm the exact opposite. I haven't made a coil in years. I've been a loyal Boom Coils customer and have them in all my devices. R100-R150 for coils that you literally just stick in your device and they last for around a year. The flavour is also incredible! :LOVEYOUZ:

I'm the exact opposite. I haven't made a coil in years. I've been a loyal Boom Coils customer and have them in all my devices. R100-R150 for coils that you literally just stick in your device and they last for around a year. The flavour is also incredible! :LOVEYOUZ:

If the coils last more than 5 months then its really worth paying the price for a set. Cause i always wondered how people are paying R250 for two coils but i have now learned that flavor is way better, they last super long, they look great and its just worth it.

If the coils last more than 5 months then its really worth paying the price for a set. Cause i always wondered how people are paying R250 for two coils but i have now learned that flavor is way better, they last super long, they look great and its just worth it.
giphy.gif

Sweet, @Rooigevaar 's guys will look after you there ;)
Thanks will pop in when I'm near them
I work in Kew, Wynberg, Sandton so I'm learning where all the vape shops is located when I need stuff or just wanna snoop around haha

Thanks will pop in when I'm near them
I work in Kew, Wynberg, Sandton so I'm learning where all the vape shops is located when I need stuff or just wanna snoop around haha

The Vape Industry is in kramerville and they have premaid coils including DNA

The Vape Industry is in kramerville and they have premaid coils including DNA
One of our clients got a shop in kramerville and it's closer to me let me check out their web thanks alot
These vape shops is everywhere lol

One of our clients got a shop in kramerville and it's closer to me let me check out their web thanks alot
These vape shops is everywhere lol

Actually going there now to buy a Recurve RDA for a friend of mine cause they on special

Actually going there now to buy a Recurve RDA for a friend of mine cause they on special
Someone mentioned this wire
32a90001633d3624410db95aa7f7fc56.jpg

When are you going there maybe I can slip away from work for awhile

Someone mentioned this wire
32a90001633d3624410db95aa7f7fc56.jpg

Ribbon wire is seldom used on its own, more for complex builds, but if you get a nice thick ribbon it can also be used on its own, but rather get a set of decent premades bud ;)

Ribbon wire is seldom used on its own, more for complex builds, but if you get a nice thick ribbon it can also be used on its own, but rather get a set of decent premades bud ;)
OK will do

OK sweet, so you are not using a Mech, i see they have these coils in stock at The Vape industry:
upload_2019-2-27_12-28-43.png
Exceptional Flavour, but I wouldn't recommend it to new users for dual on a mech

Back