Pre build coils

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi vapers I want to ask if any of these pre build coils is a good coils to purchase
I only know the tri core fused clapton but got no idea how the other coils are
The price is R170 and think its worth it but want to make sure before I buy it
The 4 core fused clapton wire I bought is a waste in my opinion I tried everything just don't get any wow flavour
Thanks in advance
669648e6f097394e752fc5474640a596.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Then this is definitely the wrong choice for you. In the vaping game you get what you pay for and in earlier days, I learned that the hard way.

If you want the best look at DNA coils(Made with Kidney Puncher), the flavor is unparalleled and they will last you around 3-4 months. I have tried most of the premium brands in SA(Not the Coil Company though) and these blow them away.

https://thevapeindustry.co.za/product/dna-coils-staple-staggered-fused-claptons/

https://thevapeindustry.co.za/product/dna-coils-framed-staple-alien-fralien/

Or contact Dwayne from DNA directly.

Then this is definitely the wrong choice for you. In the vaping game you get what you pay for and in earlier days, I learned that the hard way.

If you want the best look at DNA coils(Made with Kidney Puncher), the flavor is unparalleled and they will last you around 3-4 months. I have tried most of the premium brands in SA(Not the Coil Company though) and these blow them away.

https://thevapeindustry.co.za/product/dna-coils-staple-staggered-fused-claptons/

https://thevapeindustry.co.za/product/dna-coils-framed-staple-alien-fralien/

Or contact Dwayne from DNA directly.
Thank you I bought some tri core fused clapton coils awhile back then after the first clean burn and rewick the flavour kinda disappears

Thank you I bought some tri core fused clapton coils awhile back then after the first clean burn and rewick the flavour kinda disappears

This has only happened to me when I used to clean my coils with water, KEEP COILS AWAY FROM WATER! I use these coils and flavor is consistent for 3-4 months.

Agree with @CMMACKEM , get yourself a decent set of local coils. My Nano Tri-core Aliens from The Coil Company are now on Month 6, and they still perform perfectly.

Also what is the best wire to buy if I want to play around with builds don't want to spend a fortune again and get no results

Also what is the best wire to buy if I want to play around with builds don't want to spend a fortune again and get no results

Kidney Puncher. Look, I have an old set that I am not using and should be fine for a few weeks to a month. You can have them if you are in the Sunninghill area.

What Atomiser are you using?

Sets like the 7 in 1 is perfect to find the type of coil you like. The quality isn't always that good but at the price point why not

Some great coil builders locally and some of them has pretty good prices. Guys like Boom coils comes to mind or Crafted Coils. Coil company also has some epic coils but it's normally sold out when I'm looking for something specific.

Kidney Puncher. Look, I have an old set that I am not using and should be fine for a few weeks to a month. You can have them if you are in the Sunninghill area.

What Atomiser are you using?
The drop dead

IF you want to do plain roundwire builds, look 24 Gauge Ni80 wire, makes great coils with flavour that is better than china pre-built kanthal coils. and please, stay away from Demon Killer coils and wires, its just going to cost you money and disappoint you

IF you want to do plain roundwire builds, look 24 Gauge Ni80 wire, makes great coils with flavour that is better than china pre-built kanthal coils. and please, stay away from Demon Killer coils and wires, its just going to cost you money and disappoint you
The first set of pre build coils I bought was vapessories something like that but vape king said its demon killer and yes I still got and it's a no go

Well they have been cut but they should fit. You can also try mine in my tank if they dont, they are 2 months old and flavor is the same from when I first installed them.
Thanks alot I work in jhb but it depends where I work I'm in the granite industry so I'm all over

What do you think about 26ga ni80

What do you think about 26ga ni80

26 gauge will also work fine. get a online tool or app to assist you with getting the correct ohms that you want, I personally use Vape Tool Pro from the Google Play store, there is a free version that works just aswell

that's a pretty decent build for a regulated setup in the Drop. have your coils sticking out around 2mm above the posts and have them straight above the posts. With about 6 air holes open, should give you good flavour for a round wire build between 35 - 60 Watts

26 gauge will also work fine. get a online tool or app to assist you with getting the correct ohms that you want, I personally use Vape Tool Pro from the Google Play store, there is a free version that works just aswell
Got the app and works lekke

Hows the Vandy Vape Fused Claptons?

the ones in the glass bottles with the cork cap? Not bad, i've used them in my Bonza and the flavour is good, but as soon as i'm back in PTA again, i'm getting a set of Coil Company Aliens to pop in there.
upload_2019-2-27_8-42-49.png

Ive never bought pre made coils, usually just buy the roll and wind them myself. Currently using Deamon Killer Twisted Aliens but flavor is not great and i think this wire is my issue. Thinking of getting some kidney puncher Nichrome80 Claptons or the Vandy Vape Claptons roll?

Sorry dont want to derail this thread.

Back