Pre build coils

While at the vape industry, i could not resist in taking a spool of Vandy Vape Ni80 Fused Clapton 2*28G/35G @ R70 a spool

Im sure this will be way better than the twisted claptons i have from demon wire. Will wick the wife's RTA tonight and check

I didn't bought a set of coils but bought clapton wire and got tko marshmallow milk for a steal at 150
Quickly build two coils and man the flavour is what I want
530c34a471a0a2e3b74f98a12f0f68df.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I didn't bought a set of coils but bought clapton wire and got tko marshmallow milk for a steal at 150
Quickly build two coils and man the flavour is what I want
530c34a471a0a2e3b74f98a12f0f68df.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Bought the the same but 28 guage

While at the vape industry, i could not resist in taking a spool of Vandy Vape Ni80 Fused Clapton 2*28G/35G @ R70 a spool

Im sure this will be way better than the twisted claptons i have from demon wire. Will wick the wife's RTA tonight and check

Made a 2.5mm 5 wrap coil @ 0.3ohm and flavor is pretty good on the little 22mm Serpent Mini, Not as good as my premaid coils but then i cannot compare the aqua master RTA to the 22mm serpent mini as the mini airflow is much more restrictive but its better than the demon killer wire.

Are you using these in single or dual? Also what rda/rta are you using these in. Been wanting to try them out for a while but not sure how they'll fit in the wasp rda or recurve rda

I've got a pair in PYRO RDTA and I've got a single in my WASP NANO RDA (which sits on my Luxotic BF Box) and it works perfectly in both setups.

Honestly I personally go through packs of these coils and it gives me Great Flavour compared to the Kidney Puncher wire. I have been using this for 1.5 years now and before that I always swore by Nemesis Coils or Made my own due to the lack of Quality. But these Pilot Coils are always Consistent in terms of ohmage and Quality.
I rather go with a cheaper option that I know to be good and tested than have to deal with the whole fake and real Kidney puncher wire debate.
I get up to 2 months of usage depending on what and how I vape. And on no nic I get 2.5 months
I also have tons of wire to make my own staples and claptons, ect. but I find that I do not have the time to do so as I work alot.
I have used Kidney puncher, KA1 Direct (Kidney Puncher and most Suppliers get there wire from here), Geekvape, Vandy Vape, Lightning Vapes, as well as a lot of others I cant remember right now.
It is a preference of the vapor because if you put aside preconceptions, you will definitely be surprised (as was I).
Just do not use the cotton!
Always remember that with a Premium brand, you also get the same problems as with other brands,it might not be as prevalent but it still is present.
User preference as with all other Vape Products IMO

I've got a pair in PYRO RDTA and I've got a single in my WASP NANO RDA (which sits on my Luxotic BF Box) and it works perfectly in both setups.

Ok awesome. Thanks for the reply. And they are the 2.5mm ones as per the link? What resistance are you getting from the single coil in the wasp?

Back