Psyclone Hadaly RDA

How would you describe the airflow on this atty @Spydro? Restricted or will it work for a DLH like me?

@zadiac, I'm a dedicated DLH vaper all the way that takes long slow hits to completely fill my lungs. I don't find it restrictive for my style. But I just did some power chain vaping on it for you and didn't find the draw to be too restricted for me even for that. Hope that helps.

I already have another one ordered and ought to have it in hand by Monday at the latest. IOW, I don't feel up to driving over to the local vendors warehouse to pick it up today. So it's worth the small shipping fee, even that I also have to pay local sales tax to me (even when I could have got them for $20+ less each mail order).

Judging by the air hole openings and considering the lack of a deck air flu... gestimating a 3/4 open serpent maybe??

I would say the air flow is close to a Goon one and a half hole open each side. Airflow is perfect for me and WOW flavor is amazing.

I give this Rda 10 ️ i have no cones at all!

Judging by the air hole openings and considering the lack of a deck air flu... gestimating a 3/4 open serpent maybe??

I don't know... but to me it is less restrictive than a single coil SM22 wide open, and only slightly more than a SM25 with a big duel build about 3/4's open. It's not like a SM25 wide open though.

@zadiac, I'm a dedicated DLH vaper all the way that takes long slow hits to completely fill my lungs. I don't find it restrictive for my style. But I just did some power chain vaping on it for you and didn't find the draw to be too restricted for me even for that. Hope that helps.

I already have another one ordered and ought to have it in hand by Monday at the latest. IOW, I don't feel up to driving over to the local vendors warehouse to pick it up today. So it's worth the small shipping fee, even that I also have to pay local sales tax to me (even when I could have got them for $20+ less each mail order).

Thanks for the feedback @Spydro. I like the design of this atty. Maybe I'll give it a try. Just waiting for two other atties from accross the waters. If they don't pan out, then I'll revisit this atty first.

Thanks for the feedback @Spydro. I like the design of this atty. Maybe I'll give it a try. Just waiting for two other atties from accross the waters. If they don't pan out, then I'll revisit this atty first.

Yep, atty's are a never ending adventure that's hard to get away from. I have 3 other new to me RTA's in hand I'm playing with too, all are the same RTA except for finises. Need more time with them, but I think they may well knock all of my SM's down from shelf #2 to #3. The Avo's remain #1.

Just got an update from my vendor that Hadaly #2 will be delivered to my mail place around noon today (but I won't pick it up until in the wee hours tonight). :dance1:

Me, actually being excited by a couple of 22mm RDA's! I have a lot of them... many that were highly hyped (mostly all junk) and some that are truly higher end. But the Hadaly's are the first ones I have ever considered worth the full admission price.

Now this Hadaly is now starting to haunt me
This is crazy
Just when i thought I was quite "settled" I am feeling unsettled again...
:eek:

Now this Hadaly is now starting to haunt me
This is crazy
Just when i thought I was quite "settled" I am feeling unsettled again...
:eek:

@Silver the Hadaly is so amazing,
Was at Vape Cartel yesterday and Shaun let me try his out.

It is really really good.

I feel bumed i missed @Andre super deal on his one cause i wasn't sure it would be for me being only a single coil rda. Now i know its for me and i have to pay full price now :(

@Silver the Hadaly is so amazing,
Was at Vape Cartel yesterday and Shaun let me try his out.

It is really really good.

I feel bumed i missed @Andre super deal on his one cause i wasn't sure it would be for me being only a single coil rda. Now i know its for me and i have to pay full price now :(

Totally worth it, built mine but haven't tried it yet. Used my friend's a while back and the flavour is amazing! And it comes with a bf pin so looks like I can start using my leprechaun..:-D

Totally worth it, built mine but haven't tried it yet. Used my friend's a while back and the flavour is amazing! And it comes with a bf pin so looks like I can start using my leprechaun..:-D

Thats my plan too bud.
Single coil on the Leprechaun with flavour for daysss...

@Silver i need to change my forum name :-D Flavour4Days :-D

I bought the clone to try it out. If it's really great, I'll get an original or two for my squonkers. Good bf RDAs are hard to come by unless you modify a normal RDA.

LOL! Wait till you see the Kryten HAHA!
What the hell is the Kryten now?!?? I cant have the best-flavour-rda on the market when theres a better best-flavour-rda around the corner

Back