Psyclone Hadaly RDA

Its impossible to keep up with this game :-D
Unless your uncle was Pablo Escobar :-D

Or you are @Rob Fisher 's daughter's boyfriend/husband/fiancè

Dont think so, its only impossible if you want it to be, not a drop of columbian blood in my body so that rules eacobar out, and already happily married so not gonna be bugging rob, il try my best to keep up with the game on my own acord ;) sure il manage

Dont think so, its only impossible if you want it to be, not a drop of columbian blood in my body so that rules eacobar out, and already happily married so not gonna be bugging rob, il try my best to keep up with the game on my own acord ;) sure il manage

You never know Jakey , you should go get some blood tests done and trace back your heritage. :-D

Oh no please dont tell me this @Takie , i only just discovered how amazing the hadaly is yesterday and now you saying the Kryten is even better....:-D

That would be entirely a matter of opinion based on their differences and what appeals to you and your vaping style the most. Most apparent is do you prefer a single coil verses a dual coil flavor RDA? Judging from the deck design, running the Kryten single coil will not have the perfect fluid dynamics that the Hadaly has IMO. So to me it was designed to be a dual coil atty.

The single coil Hadaly gets it done in the flavor department in spades for my long DLH's. I already have way more than enough dual coil RDA's and RTA's that also get it done for me in spades. In fact I've even been going to the single coil decks in some of them. So as it stands right now I am not on board for the Kryten. I am more on board to adding a third (and maybe even a fourth) Hadaly.

When my local on line sales only "Psyclone vendor" gets the Kryten's in, they have already invited me to their warehouse to come try one out. I have not decided yet if I will.

@Spydro how many long puffs of yours are you getting per "dripping" on the Hadaly?

@Spydro how many long puffs of yours are you getting per "dripping" on the Hadaly?

Easy question Mr. Silver, but not one that is easy to answer with so many variables involved (the build, the wick, the wattage and so also the joose, how much is dripped in with that being dependent on whether I am doing it in the dark of night or the dim light of day, etc). Truth be known all of that was a dodge because I have not bothered to count. But it is a factual dodge that does make a difference. Probably the biggest factor with this build is that I'm using ceramic RxW in it. RxW is very fast to wick but doesn't hold near as much joose as my much bigger coil cotton builds do. So it relies far more on how much is in the decks reservoir to draw from.

Anyway, I did a test for you to count the full lung pulls I took before it started to drop off vapor and so the optimum quality of flavor production.

It's past the witching hour here, so I turned on the desk light, put enough joose in to just cover the deck bottom without any chance of a leak when tilted to vape. So mainly the RxW was thoroughly soaked with a small extra amount on the deck. I fully filled my lungs 14 times before it started to slightly drop off. But it still gave a half dozen more pulls that were acceptable before I wanted to drip it again. The RxW was not dry, it still held some joose but not enough for the taste I want.

The build is a simple 26/32 Clapton that came out at .6Ω; an approx 2.5mm 4 wrap coil for the RxW with two tails to the bottom of the deck reservoir. With this intense joose I only run it at 20W "in this RDA" on my Minikin VGOD as that is more than enough power to deliver exceptional flavor from it in this RDA.

Hope that covers your question good'nuff. :)

Wow, 14 pulls - that is amazing @Spydro !
Thanks for the feedback

On my Nuppin and OL16 on the Reos I am getting about 4 or 5 before needing to resquonk
But My coils are quite small - 1.6mm or 2mm ID - and the drainage probably means that just the wicks get saturated with very little hanging around in the base of the atty.

Can you tell I am not an experienced "conventional dripper" - lol

Wow, 14 pulls - that is amazing @Spydro !
Thanks for the feedback

On my Nuppin and OL16 on the Reos I am getting about 4 or 5 before needing to resquonk
But My coils are quite small - 1.6mm or 2mm ID - and the drainage probably means that just the wicks get saturated with very little hanging around in the base of the atty.

Can you tell I am not an experienced "conventional dripper" - lol

:giggle: I'm not a conventional anything... and that always made my life far more interesting.

It's been so many years ago I don't remember when the last time was that I made a 2mm or smaller coil. I run big dual coils in the O-16's, big dual or parallel coils in the Nuppin's, and get a hellofalot more pulls off them. But then I run big coils in everything except when using 3mm RxW. I have 2mm RxW as well, built one tiny coil for it that I didn't like at all and tossed the rest of it in the out of service box.

Picking up mine with an ultem cap added tomorrow. Too stoked. Been enjoying my journey into lower wattage and single coils. Poor as all hell but I am going for it anyhow.

Good day everyone, quick question. Dose the ultem/acrylic cap maintain the 22mm form factor?

Thanks in advance

Just a warning!! Do not build your coil to high like I did. Dumb-ass me managed to burn a beautiful coil impression on the bottom of my driptip. Bare in mind this is my first RDA. Other than that, I am really enjoying this Dripper.

Just a warning!! Do not build your coil to high like I did. Dumb-ass me managed to burn a beautiful coil impression on the bottom of my driptip. Bare in mind this is my first RDA. Other than that, I am really enjoying this Dripper.

dont feel bad, my coil building is a real hit and mis on the hadaly, some are just awesome and some produces little to no real flavour. And no maytter how i wick or build i can not get rid of the whistle, but if the build is rite the flavour is awesome.

dont feel bad, my coil building is a real hit and mis on the hadaly, some are just awesome and some produces little to no real flavour. And no maytter how i wick or build i can not get rid of the whistle, but if the build is rite the flavour is awesome.
What I did notice when I took the RDA out of the box the first time, the insulated post was slightly out of position. This can definitely cause a whistle. Just unscrew the bottom positive pin slightly and align the insulated post so that the air intake wholes of the insulation and the air intake wholes base line up beautifully. Then re-tighten the positive pin.

I would like to add my two cents on the Hadaly. But before I actually talk about the atty, I want to talk about something that is pretty close to my heart to get it all into perspective.

I call it The Magic Of Vaping. You know those moments, when a build and a juice and atty and mod all combine to give you an experience similar to GREAT food. Where it is more than just taste, but your system gets flooded with endorphins. That satisfied 'full' feeling that has soooooo much more going on with it than digesting food. Vaping has these same moments, when it is really so much more than inhaling nicotine with a good taste to it. The experience being more than the sum of the parts. I have no other words for it but I chase this satisfied feeling all the time. That feeling is the true source of FOMO.

Enter the Hadaly. Not FOMO. This is a case of YAMO. You ARE Missing Out. For some reason adding it to the equation has ended up, to me, to be THAT. More than the sum of the parts. Satisfying in deeper ways than addiction or gustatory pleasure. I don't have the right words, but I just know you understand what I mean.

If you have not vaped a similar atomizer, and Oom Rob alone probably knows what those are, what you need to do is pretend you have never vaped before, and that you know nothing about atties. It is the ONLY way to approach it as a flavor chasing noob. Forget about things like adjustable air flow. Forget schmancy posts designed to hold dual clothes wire coils. Forget about endless possibilities for builds and adjustments.

WHY? Because, in the Hadaly, they set everything up perfectly FOR you. The first time. During design process. Yes, they do seem to know better.

My first day experience with it, squonk pin installed and sitting on top of my first squonker. I am a vaper that builds 20g dual coil 12 wraps in my Phenotype L and run that at 140watts, requiring me to drip every third toot. Hadaly.... A single Clapton, not fused, 26 x 32, 40w.

First exhale off the Hadaly I was showing the fellas that I got it from the goosebumps running up and down both my arms (and I had a silly build in there still only rebuilt with the clapton in the late afternoon). I am not joking.

It is INTENSE as far as flavor goes. But now here is an observation that I think really matters a whole hell of a lot: After a day vaping the Hadaly at 40w and under, get my Goon and SDNA out. Will you believe even when pushing the wattage, I can't get the Goon to hit hard enough! It feels meek, airy. No substance. Yes I am chucking 3 meter clouds because I am hitting it so hard trying to get a full feeling out. Nada. Nope.

Back to the Hadaly at 40w, well now that's better.... WHAT? Yes. Fuller. People like to use the word throat hit, I don't want to use the word hit here at all. It it not a hit. It is a density, it is a combination of the vapor and how this atty seems to 'dry' it out. I am at bit of a loss for words here.

So, yes, flavor in spades. SPADES. TRUCKLOADS. But this atty seems to be so much more than that. I don't know if running it with absolutely no juice dripped onto a coil and just using natural wicking action makes a difference but I am also LOVING the bottom-feed. Permanently saturated cotton. NO OVER DRIPS. So clean!

It really is super neat and clean. Excess juice slurps back into the bottle and you have perfect toot every time you want. You can NOT over-squonk it seems.

Amazing.

Maybe someone who is an expert can help me. I got the clone of this but anyway the flavour is really good. But my issue seems to be with squonking. If I slightly over squonk it comes out of the airflow holes as they so close to the base . I find the only way to squonk is by pulling the top off and having to watch the liquid fill. anyone remedy this? I even tried moving the cotton over the bottom feed pin ... Unless that's the problem with a clone?

So today is an exciting day for me!

I pulled the trigger on the hadaly and a leprechaun!

Now . . . the great wait begins!

Not my first mech but my first squonk set up

In the mean time i would love to find out wich build is most suitable for the hadaly on a mech, from my understanding 3 - 3.5 mm coils are optimal, what ohm range and build should i aim for? Im hopeing for a warm dence flavourfull vape, i have Lg turds and vtc5s at my disposal

Thanks in advance

I would like to add my two cents on the Hadaly. But before I actually talk about the atty, I want to talk about something that is pretty close to my heart to get it all into perspective.

I call it The Magic Of Vaping. You know those moments, when a build and a juice and atty and mod all combine to give you an experience similar to GREAT food. Where it is more than just taste, but your system gets flooded with endorphins. That satisfied 'full' feeling that has soooooo much more going on with it than digesting food. Vaping has these same moments, when it is really so much more than inhaling nicotine with a good taste to it. The experience being more than the sum of the parts. I have no other words for it but I chase this satisfied feeling all the time. That feeling is the true source of FOMO.

Enter the Hadaly. Not FOMO. This is a case of YAMO. You ARE Missing Out. For some reason adding it to the equation has ended up, to me, to be THAT. More than the sum of the parts. Satisfying in deeper ways than addiction or gustatory pleasure. I don't have the right words, but I just know you understand what I mean.

If you have not vaped a similar atomizer, and Oom Rob alone probably knows what those are, what you need to do is pretend you have never vaped before, and that you know nothing about atties. It is the ONLY way to approach it as a flavor chasing noob. Forget about things like adjustable air flow. Forget schmancy posts designed to hold dual clothes wire coils. Forget about endless possibilities for builds and adjustments.

WHY? Because, in the Hadaly, they set everything up perfectly FOR you. The first time. During design process. Yes, they do seem to know better.

My first day experience with it, squonk pin installed and sitting on top of my first squonker. I am a vaper that builds 20g dual coil 12 wraps in my Phenotype L and run that at 140watts, requiring me to drip every third toot. Hadaly.... A single Clapton, not fused, 26 x 32, 40w.

First exhale off the Hadaly I was showing the fellas that I got it from the goosebumps running up and down both my arms (and I had a silly build in there still only rebuilt with the clapton in the late afternoon). I am not joking.

It is INTENSE as far as flavor goes. But now here is an observation that I think really matters a whole hell of a lot: After a day vaping the Hadaly at 40w and under, get my Goon and SDNA out. Will you believe even when pushing the wattage, I can't get the Goon to hit hard enough! It feels meek, airy. No substance. Yes I am chucking 3 meter clouds because I am hitting it so hard trying to get a full feeling out. Nada. Nope.

Back to the Hadaly at 40w, well now that's better.... WHAT? Yes. Fuller. People like to use the word throat hit, I don't want to use the word hit here at all. It it not a hit. It is a density, it is a combination of the vapor and how this atty seems to 'dry' it out. I am at bit of a loss for words here.

So, yes, flavor in spades. SPADES. TRUCKLOADS. But this atty seems to be so much more than that. I don't know if running it with absolutely no juice dripped onto a coil and just using natural wicking action makes a difference but I am also LOVING the bottom-feed. Permanently saturated cotton. NO OVER DRIPS. So clean!

It really is super neat and clean. Excess juice slurps back into the bottle and you have perfect toot every time you want. You can NOT over-squonk it seems.

Amazing.

A great write up! You sum up the experience so well.

When I first started using my Hadaly last year, I actually found it quite overwhelming. Like I couldn't vape it for too long as my mouth would just kinda melt and go gooey with too much of a flavour overload :tongueclosed:

All I'm going to say is that the Hadaly has ruined me for any other atty...

Maybe someone who is an expert can help me. I got the clone of this but anyway the flavour is really good. But my issue seems to be with squonking. If I slightly over squonk it comes out of the airflow holes as they so close to the base . I find the only way to squonk is by pulling the top off and having to watch the liquid fill. anyone remedy this? I even tried moving the cotton over the bottom feed pin ... Unless that's the problem with a clone?
I am no expert with the Hadaly, but am an experienced oversquonker even though I hate any juice on the outside of my atomizer. As a result I use the Hadaly as a normal dripper - it gives great flavour - to test my DIY juices. For my Reos I still prefer the Origin Little 16 BFs, which also give great flavour and are extremely oversquonk resistant.

Back