Pulse 22 Bf RDA... interesting!

Scouse45

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Greenstone Drive, Lethabong, South Africa
What are your thoughts on this little 22mm flavour beast? Collaboration between Tony Brittan from vapor trail channel and vandy vapes! Vandy vapes doing some amazing things! Made to be great for squoking! Single coil flavour atty. Looks pretty good to me!
IMG_2841.JPG IMG_2842.JPG IMG_2843.PNG IMG_2844.PNG

It does come with a 510 adaptor and a standard Delrin drip tip, it seems. I don't see the point of a chuff cap on a 22mm flavour atty.

This appears to be an interesting design. I hope it works well as I could do with a new BF atty :laughing:

Interesting
Looks great
Nice find @Scouse45 - and thanks for sharing !

This looks great.
Definitely on my shopping list.

Wonder how the top airflow will compare to the bottom airflow of the Hadaly? This looks like it has way more air though.

I'd be willing to buy this. Design is good.

It will come with a 510 adapter, so that's sorted. Being a big fan of squonking and single coil flavour chasing, I'll definitely be coming home from the US with one of these :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mmmmm this looks nice, i might need to buy a new atty soon.

Vandy Vapes is really putting out some good stuff.
Also some good quality products for the price.

Thoughts.
I like it . . . But

my concerns on a mech squonker - im aware of the tiny notch but if the top cap manages to rotate 10 degrees, you have a short (would like to see how secure the cap locks into the slot)

Considering the big airflow and possible short, i would feel more comfortable running this on a regulated squonker if using it as a daily driver

Im not a big fan of chuff caps & postless decks in general, wonder if the squonk action would pull the excess liquid? That hole is pretty high,cant see it replacing my Hadaly but has potential at a great price point, watching this, i want it to be fantastic!

Thoughts.
I like it . . . But

my concerns on a mech squonker - im aware of the tiny notch but if the top cap manages to rotate 10 degrees, you have a short (would like to see how secure the cap locks into the slot)

Considering the big airflow and possible short, i would feel more comfortable running this on a regulated squonker if using it as a daily driver

Im not a big fan of chuff caps & postless decks in general, wonder if the squonk action would pull the excess liquid? That hole is pretty high,cant see it replacing my Hadaly but has potential at a great price point, watching this, i want it to be fantastic!
@Scissorhands , no the puls 22 will not pull back the extra liquid, because of the juice channels. The Icon on the other hand will definitely. I think for a 24mm atty that is surely a win. The 510 adaptor makes it even more promising.

Back