Pulse 22 Bf RDA... interesting!

An issue I have with the design of this one might be fine for tootle puffers (MTL), but it certainly wouldn't do for my long slow DLH's. This little topper is going to get quite hot from the long draws on my preferred low Ω builds. So juice wells that hold excess juice that will boil and degrade instead of letting it be pulled back into the reservoir is a no-no for my vaping style. To me anyway, getting excess joose back out is another benefit of squonking BF RDA's over dripping RDA's.

An issue I have with the design of this one might be fine for tootle puffers (MTL), but it certainly wouldn't do for my long slow DLH's. This little topper is going to get quite hot from the long draws on my preferred low Ω builds. So juice wells that hold excess juice that will boil and degrade instead of letting it be pulled back into the reservoir is a no-no for my vaping style. To me anyway, getting excess joose back out is another benefit of squonking BF RDA's over dripping RDA's.

Agreed man. Too much juice in the well also creates more spit back

I may be mistaken, but dont think this atty can MTL. Judging by the large airflow & wide DT, I think its aimed at 2 - 4 second DLH

Im also not a fan of a dedicated juice well on BF DRAs

I may be mistaken, but dont think this atty can MTL. Judging by the large airflow & wide DT, I think its aimed at 2 - 4 second DLH

Im also not a fan of a dedicated juice well on BF DRAs

It's AFC could easily be shut down enough for MTL IMO, and with the 510 DT adapter that comes with it any 510 drip tip could be used on it.

Been 3 weeks now since the last post ......... has any vendor ordered this yet?

We are in the general threads here @KZOR - so vendors are not allowed to respond directly here with incoming stock.

Either make a new thread in the "who has stock" subforum or if the thread starter @Scouse45 wants, we can move the thread to who has stock

Been 3 weeks now since the last post ......... has any vendor ordered this yet?

No idea about in SA, but one has been sitting in my mail box for 3 days waiting for me to go pick it up. Maybe later tonight since it's almost midnight and my preferred hours to do errands is the 2AM to 4AM wee hours of the night... or tomorrow night in the wee's.

No idea about in SA, but one has been sitting in my mail box for 3 days waiting for me to go pick it up. Maybe later tonight since it's almost midnight and my preferred hours to do errands is the 2AM to 4AM wee hours of the night... or tomorrow night in the wee's.
Looking forward to your impressions @Spydro.

Looking forward to your impressions @Spydro.

Will do @Andre when I've put it thru the paces long enough to make an "informed" opinion of it. I bought it to use as a squonker on my Reos. It will be running 4mm Ready X Wick (that is also sitting in my mail box), and a new DIY I mixed for it. Flavor rich moist vapor should be off the charts at the approx 88W the build will run at.

So have these arrived locally, has anyone here tried it?
@Spydro what are your thoughts?

I have been wanting a decent single coil RDA and this looks like it might be the one.

Getting mine tonight from Vapeville.co.za.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Who the heck is Vapeville.co.za:(. Not a physical address on their site - dodgy:eek:. I see we have a supporting vendor called Vapeville SA - but no content whatsoever! Wonder if they are one and the same?
Don't tell me it is my friend @Zegee :D:p.
Order placed.

Last edited:
Haha! Nice! They are good friends of mine and amazing guys! One of the just delivered to my doorstep. Amazing service. Now... time to build :)

:)
040af4ce9e8c0c75c009056998c4dbba.jpg

Who the heck is Vapeville.co.za:(. Not a physical address on their site - dodgy:eek:. I see we have a supporting vendor called Vapeville SA - but no content whatsoever! Wonder if they are one and the same?
Don't tell me it is my friend @Zegee :D:p.
Order placed.
Hello meneer just some good people I thought you may enjoy doing business with sir

Check your clearance between coil and airflow tubes :) they should fit best when aligned in line with the notch on each side.(not to be mistaken as a rest for your coil jig/rod)

Or is it just the angle messing with me?
2017-06-12 20.24.14.jpg

Check your clearance between coil and airflow tubes :) they should fit best when aligned in line with the notch on each side.(not to be mistaken as a rest for your coil jig/rod)

Or is it just the angle messing with me?
View attachment 97856
That is correct, coils must be aligned with the notches so when you put the cap on, the airflow "thingys" are directly on the coil :D

18948072_1896176167337316_973139310377172992_n.jpg

Hello meneer just some good people I thought you may enjoy doing business with sir

Absolutely. Was it not Vapeville I saw you behind the counter with at the CTICC vape thing?

Back