Pulse 22 Bf RDA... interesting!

Tony B advises not to close one airflow hole completely but rather close both in equal proportions. That way airflow still hits the coils from both holes on the full length of the coil as opposed to only half the coil when one hole is closed fully.

Ahh im going to sound like a sour Sarah but its because i believe they came so close to a truly great BF RDA, but for the price, still great

Things i wish they would change (pulse v2?:party:)

- raise the clamps/post holes a good 5ish mm ( those long coil legs are decreasing the coil efficiency, for a mech its a bummer)

- decrease and fine tune the airflow (is anyone using this at max airflow?) They could have used smaller tubes to pin point the airflow , think hadaly/skyline

- and a proper 510 driptip please

But its not my atty :rolleyes:

Ahh im going to sound like a sour Sarah but its because i believe they came so close to a truly great BF RDA, but for the price, still great

Things i wish they would change (pulse v2?:party:)

- raise the clamps/post holes a good 5ish mm ( those long coil legs are decreasing the coil efficiency, for a mech its a bummer)

- decrease and fine tune the airflow (is anyone using this at max airflow?) They could have used smaller tubes to pin point the airflow , think hadaly/skyline

- and a proper 510 driptip please

But its not my atty :rolleyes:
Agree on the post holes, I did not even try the Pulse on my mech - went straight to the VT Inbox.

I agree the airflow is a bit excessive full open but cut down to a single hole it is great so I'm not complaining.
The barrel is ridiculously tight. I took off the top o-ring and it is much better.
Very happy with this single coil RDA so far. It holds a ton of juice and the flavor is great :)

Last edited:
So I only got mine yesterday and so far am loving it, even on my mech. Have an Alien coil at 0.16 and it fires nicely, albeit a bit hot at times.
The posts and coils coming into contact scare me a lot though - I guess if that did happen I suspect the coil might actually break / melt as opposed to the battery giving it?

Have any of you had issues with spit back? Mine is spitting like crazy, unsure whether its the wicking or the coil (never tried this coil before).
Perhaps lower it a tad?

@PsyCLown , I'm running mine on the VT Inbox squonker and haven't had any spitback issues. Although it's a 2.5mm fused clapton at 0.55 ohms at 34 watts with only one airflow hole open on each side, don't know if that makes a difference.

Once I figured out the perfect coil height positioning the flavour is extremely good on this dripper.

I'm not too concerned about the posts though, I think 3mm ID and under should be perfectly safe.

IMG_2192.JPG

Looks like my coil might be a bit too tall. It's a 3mm coil, but still worries me.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Back