check out Wisemec Luxotic MF

you can use it to squonk and as a normal mod

or put out a trade/swap ad and see what reaction you get and what's out there

Thanks @vicTor that mod looks awesome. If I don't manage to trade the new mod, I'll sell it and buy the Wismec Luxotic MF box. It's reasonably priced for something with a couple of bells and whistles.

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction.

The guy in the video had some negative comments about it but I do see his point there. Not for the faint hearted or sissies. However, a 21700 battery is only 4000mAh - a dual 18650 gives me 6000mAh in total. So looks like I will need 2 x 21700 batteries to last me the day without needing to keep on charging it.

Last edited:
Thanks @vicTor that mod looks awesome. If I don't manage to trade the new mod, I'll sell it and buy the Wismec Luxotic MF box. It's reasonably priced for something with a couple of bells and whistles.

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction.

The guy in the video had some negative comments about it but I do see his point there. Not for the faint hearted or sissies. However, a 21700 battery is only 4000mAh - a dual 18650 gives me 6000mAh in total. So looks like I will need 2 x 21700 batteries to last me the day without needing to charge it all day.

also check with that mofo @Martin Narainsamy

he has one and reviewed it

And I have just seen the vaping mofo's review. I think I quite like it. All the gimmicks that come with it.

Let's see if I can get a trade. If that fails, I'll sell it and get it myself.

This is a really nice review, @Martin Narainsamy, just parts of the subtitles from Youtube's service sucked but some made me laugh.

I"m sold, I am going to get one.

EDIT: the first video I posted earlier on, I must say that guy is full of cr@p. Lol.

Back