REO Pre order round 5 now open

So what happened to Standard profile and Low profile @Oupa what are these SP or LP or does it not matter with the new 510 connectors?
Both SP and LP still available, but LP recommended for a wider choice of atomizers. Both have the new adjustable stainless steel 510 connectors.

Thanks @Andre but are these not LP right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, you have lost me somewhere. What "these" are you referring to? The order by @JimmyZee? He is ordering a LP (Low Profile) and SL (Super Light - the Reo with the holes in). SP (Standard Profile) and LP refers to the height of the catch cup.

@Andre i am referring to the Reo's in @Oupa s first post in this thread
Ah, I get it. Yes, he did not specify LP or SP there, but am sure he refers to LP as the price is the same as the previous round for LP and because no one has thus far ordered a SP. If you want a SP you shall have to get a price from @Oupa. They are $10 less than LP on the Reosmods site.

Great @Andre my mind is now at rest. Sorry for my confusing comments
Not at all. That is the nature of forums. Much easier to misunderstand the written word. And, you had a valid question based on the first post - I made assumptions based on what I knew, not what was written.

Sorry @GadgetFreak for the confusion... thanks @Andre yes just referring to the low profile. Very seldom someone is interested in the standard profile anymore as it limits your choice of atomizers. So for a R100 or so more, you have so many more options.

It varies slightly. Once pre order is closed... roughly 2 weeks. I have a great freight forwarder now, so hopefully faster this round ;-)

@Oupa Just a few questions. If someone wants to order more than one REO do they have to pay the R1000 deposit for each REO or do they pay a R1000 deposit on the order as a whole? What are the chances that the exchange rate will affect the final pricing for the REOs? I know the second one is a difficult one to answer but it would be nice to know.

@Blu_Marlin It would be R1000 per REO.

We will try our utmost to keep the price fixed. If the Rand does not go over say R12,60 to the $ by this time next week we should be good. If it does... the price increase should be minimal.

Hi @Oupa can you organize the invoice for my order? I want to get the eft done while I still have the cash to pay for it. :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

@Oupa just one more question for now. If I wanted a REO and door combination that is not listed on the REOSMODS website, e.g. SL/LP Grand Orange Reo with a Purple SL door as an example, do we pay extra or are the doors just swapped out for the colour of your choice and the price remains the same?

@Oupa just one more question for now. If I wanted a REO and door combination that is not listed on the REOSMODS website, e.g. SL/LP Grand Orange Reo with a Purple SL door as an example, do we pay extra or are the doors just swapped out for the colour of your choice and the price remains the same?
Yes, price stays the same as far as I know.

@Oupa , probably too late but have you enquired about the pricing of the Economy Reo Mini's (heard a rumour Rob might supply these as well depending on stock) by any chance ?

Thx guys. Yes any colour combo can be done.

Invoices will be sent to those wanting to pay in full on Wednesday when pre order closes. Otherwise deposit now and balance once stock lands.

Will have to find out about the economy REO and get back to you.

1. @Mufasa - LP RM2 Chrome
2. @Vetsak - Grand door Copper Vein
3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brassbutton cover
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, 2 x extra 6ml bottle
5. @PeterHarris - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Black Derlin button cover.
6. @GadgetFreak - SL Grand door metallic red
7. @Jimbo - LP Reo Grand (Solid) Black Anodized with Orange SL door, LP Reomizer 2.0 (Chrome)

1. @Mufasa - LP RM2 Chrome
2. @Vetsak - Grand door Copper Vein
3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brassbutton cover
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, 2 x extra 6ml bottle
5. @PeterHarris - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Black Derlin button cover.
6. @GadgetFreak - SL Grand door metallic red
7. @Jimbo - LP Reo Grand (Solid) Black Anodized with Orange SL door, LP Reomizer 2.0 (Chrome).
8.@Raslin - Reo Grand door tumbled brass & Reo Grand Door black anodized.

Back