REO Pre order round 5 now open

1. @Mufasa - LP RM2 Chrome
2. @Vetsak - Grand door Copper Vein
3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brassbutton cover
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, 2 x extra 6ml bottle
5. @PeterHarris - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Black Derlin button cover.
6. @GadgetFreak - SL Grand door metallic red
7. @Jimbo - LP Reo Grand (Solid) Black Anodized with Orange SL door, LP Reomizer 2.0 (Chrome).
8. @Raslin - Reo Grand door tumbled brass & Reo Grand Door black anodized.
9. @Blu_Marlin - 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Metallic Blue with White SL door. 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Orange with Black Wrinkle SL door. 1 X LP REO Mini Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red door. 1 X REO Grand adjustable repair kit, 1XREO Mini old style repair kit, 2 X Aluminium button covers, 1 X Brass button cover, 1 X RM2 LP Brass, 1 X RM2 LP Chrome, 4 X Spring screws, 4 X sets of Door magnets, 3 X sets of RM2 post screws, 5 X 6ml bottles and 5 X 3 ml bottles.

Last edited:
Go for it @Blu_Marlin!
You didn't specify the colour of the REO Mini unless I missed it

Hi @Oupa Can you please add a black Reomizer 8.0 to my order? I can't seem to find a BF modded Derringer here in SA :confused:

@Oupa if possible, i would like to add a black delrin button cover, another spare 6ml bottle and one of those 35A Efest batteries to my order. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks :wasntme:

Cool, black wrinkle is lovely
Is this your first Reo purchase? Forgive me, i cant remember if you are a Reonaut
No problem @Silver you are forgiven:). I have a black wrinkle mini with the blue door that I mostly use. I am one of those low profile (LP) REO-nauts:giggle:. I am fairly new to forums so still learning to interact and post online.
@Blu_Marlin is on our Roll Call! Adding to the Reo family for flavour variety maybe.
Thats correct @Andre I normally vaped my NET`s in rotation with some comercial tabacco flavour juice (Vape Elixir, Hurricane Vapes and Alien Vision). After trying the different e-liquids at Vapecon I really liked the VM4, VM4 special reserve, strawBshake, Milked, StrawDogs and Cowboys Apple Pie and these have become my ADV rotation with the NET`s being used in the evenings. TBH though, I love the simplicity of the REO and being a semi-mechanical person it’s ideal for me. I am just using the above excuses to justify buying more REO`s:D

3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brassbutton cover, 1 X RM8 Black
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle, 35A Efest battery
7. @Jimbo - LP Reo Grand (Solid) Black Anodized with Orange SL door, LP Reomizer 2.0 (Chrome).
9. @Blu_Marlin - 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Metallic Blue with White SL door. 1 X LP/SL REO Grand Orange with Black Wrinkle SL door. 1 X LP REO Mini Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red door. 1 X REO Grand adjustable repair kit, 1XREO Mini old style repair kit, 2 X Aluminium button covers, 1 X Brass button cover, 1 X RM2 LP Brass, 1 X RM2 LP Chrome, 4 X Spring screws, 4 X sets of Door magnets, 3 X sets of RM2 post screws, 5 X 6ml bottles and 5 X 3 ml bottles.
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7

No problem @Silver you are forgiven:). I have a black wrinkle mini with the blue door that I mostly use. I am one of those low profile (LP) REO-nauts:giggle:. I am fairly new to forums so still learning to interact and post online.

Thats correct @Andre I normally vaped my NET`s in rotation with some comercial tabacco flavour juice (Vape Elixir, Hurricane Vapes and Alien Vision). After trying the different e-liquids at Vapecon I really liked the VM4, VM4 special reserve, strawBshake, Milked, StrawDogs and Cowboys Apple Pie and these have become my ADV rotation with the NET`s being used in the evenings. TBH though, I love the simplicity of the REO and being a semi-mechanical person it’s ideal for me. I am just using the above excuses to justify buying more REO`s:D

Great to hear @Blu_Marlin
I think its wonderful to have more devices. One for each flavour family!

3. @JimmyZee - LP/SL REO Grand Black Wrinkle with Metallic Red SL door & Brassbutton cover, 1 X RM8 Black
4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle, 35A Efest battery
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
11. @SAVapeGear - LP Reo Grand black wrinkle,Extra Reo Grand Black Wrinkle Door,Extra Reo Grand Silver Vein Door

There is way too many sexy mods on this list not to be fomo :envy:

Tumbled brass + black ano door :O
Orange + black wrinkle door, super light :O

:clap: :rock:

Thank you all for your orders. Today is the last day before we close the pre order.

Thank you André for updating the list. Much appreciated.

I will order some glow in dark buttons also yes. But to be safe you can add your order to the pre order list.

I
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
11. @SAVapeGear - LP Reo Grand black wrinkle,Extra Reo Grand Black Wrinkle Door,Extra Reo Grand Silver Vein Door

12. Viper_SA - 2xgreen glow in the dark buttons

Hope that's how to do it :)

10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
12. @Viper_SA - 2xgreen glow in the dark buttons

OK, Robert confirmed that he can supply us with the Economy REO as well as the REO Mini 14500.

Comparative pricing:

Economy REO: R1950
LP REO Mini 14500: R2300
REO Grand or Mini - Solid body and solid door: R2300
REO Grand or Mini - Solid body with SL door: R2400
REO Grand or Mini - SL Body and SL door: R2500

We will extend the pre order with 2 days to allow for those interested in the Economy REO or REO Mini 14500 to make up their minds and place their order.

@Tchwank247 unfortunately we are out of stock on the eFest 18650 35A. We do however have the Samsung 25R as well as the new Aspire 40A batteries.

4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7

4. @Tchwank247 - LP/SL REO Grand Black Anodized, Alu button cover, Black delrin button cover, 3 x extra 6ml bottle
10. @Andre, 1 X RM7
13 . @Ricgt - REO Grand LP/SL Yellow with black wrinkle door, Reomizer 8.0 black, Reo grand adjustable 510 repair kit, black delrin button cover, 3 x 6ml juice bottles

Last edited:
Back