Rob's Ramblings

Just a general rambling and catch up...

Always lovely to see whats going on in the Fisher vape cave Rob
I just love your videos and enjoy watching you and your commentary on all the gear
Be it high end, low end or whatever - its always interesting and sometimes makes me need more vape gear!

Lol on the fish bowl tank on the cerabis 44 - what a hoot.

Mythos looks stunning!

So too the high end tanks!

This is going to be an interesting year in vaping no doubt

Just a general rambling and catch up...

As always your videos are the best entertainment in the world of vaping that put a big smile on my face. Thank you.

There have been lots of new toys added lately, some very beautiful one of a kind treasures. But more importantly a string of gear that is apparently working very well for you. My fav is still the Hellfire Phantom/Skyline combo, but they are all serious eye candy.

On another note, while I love the independence of being able to make all my own joose so it is the best it can be for my personal tastes, I still envy your having one that does it all for you. That surly makes it far easier for you to really compare the toys to each other and find your perfect vape(s).

Rock on brother.

As always your videos are the best entertainment in the world of vaping that put a big smile on my face. Thank you.

There have been lots of new toys added lately, some very beautiful one of a kind treasures. But more importantly a string of gear that is apparently working very well for you. My fav is still the Hellfire Phantom/Skyline combo, but they are all serious eye candy.

On another note, while I love the independence of being able to make all my own joose so it is the best it can be for my personal tastes, I still envy your having one that does it all for you. That surly makes it far easier for you to really compare the toys to each other and find your perfect vape(s).

Rock on brother.

Thank you @Spydro! There is no doubt that the Hellfire Phantom and Skyline combo is as close to perfection as can be had... I must say the Hussar is also right up there and with all the accessories it's helping my shopping problem I have too... I have a blue Hellfire Phantom inbound as we speak and they are my go to and take out mods for sure... it will soon be one with the Skyline and one with an Hussar!

Yip vaping only one juice is a blessing and a curse... also based on the fact it's a 50/50 blend I may sometimes steer people in the wrong direction if they are high VG vapers... but when I test a device I know EXACTLY what I am expecting...

Thank you @Spydro! There is no doubt that the Hellfire Phantom and Skyline combo is as close to perfection as can be had... I must say the Hussar is also right up there and with all the accessories it's helping my shopping problem I have too... I have a blue Hellfire Phantom inbound as we speak and they are my go to and take out mods for sure... it will soon be one with the Skyline and one with an Hussar!

Yip vaping only one juice is a blessing and a curse... also based on the fact it's a 50/50 blend I may sometimes steer people in the wrong direction if they are high VG vapers... but when I test a device I know EXACTLY what I am expecting...

You know XXX exactly like I know my DIY's exactly. But it's still far easier with just one joose to compare with. As you know XXX was my favorite of the SA elixir's you helped me try out (but Paul's were a close second). Me, the guy that hates the menthol flavor and is also not a fan of fruit vapes at all. XXX just gets it done..... beautifully.

I have held up trying to find a Hellfire Phantom to set up with a Skyline simply because I don't really need anymore gear of any kind at all (but it is getting harder and harder to hold that thought). :rolleyes:

Great first look vid bru, not as big as I thought they were. But you sir are a dirty dog!

Fantastic looking mod dude, congrats.
Please excuse me for a bit as i will go and enjoy my big bowl of green jelly.

Ok that was awesome @Rob Fisher

Had a tough day at work and when i sat down tonight and listened to the opening of your rambling I had a smile on my face. Watched with so much interest and loved it!

That shadow squonker looks epic and so too the Kryten
Fabulous

What battery goes into the Shadow Rob? Is it 18650 or 26650?

Enjoy!

Ok that was awesome @Rob Fisher

Had a tough day at work and when i sat down tonight and listened to the opening of your rambling I had a smile on my face. Watched with so much interest and loved it!

That shadow squonker looks epic and so too the Kryten
Fabulous

What battery goes into the Shadow Rob? Is it 18650 or 26650?

Enjoy!

Thanks Hi Ho @Silver! It's an 18650 mod.

Oh @Rob Fisher - that was just brilliant
:FADDANCING:

Not just the Billet Box, which i find amazing but also thanks for showing us how it all works and how to rewick and fill. Was explained very well.

This is something amazing and so different
Love it !

Interest picked with that Panama juice! I have tried various fruity menthols a lot that i enjoy but find myself coming back to xxx all the time. A 2nd adv would be awesome. Not sure if I may ask yet since it may be classified but is the new VM fruity menthol also promising?

I Looooove me a good menthol!!! I will be keeping my Eyes Peeled for a release, Its always funny how my mind tries to make up a flavor profile based on vids I watch with Flavors, this Panama has also got me wondering what its actually like.

If I could afford XXX by the Liter I would probably be buying the same amounts that you do or more, It is really the most perfect Menthol for me out there at the moment!
Thanks for the tips on using Fedex, I am planning to do my 1st import as soon as Ive found what Im looking for :COOLKID:
and this is not good, the more you flash the Billets the more the seed is taking root, Its not FOMO, but I Need to know for myself!

Good Ramble, Looking forward to More!

And remember...Feel free to contact me should you require someone specialized in removing and safely disposing of any and all of your unwanted Mods, Tanks and Test Juices free of charge :rofl::YAYAYAYAA::giggle::YAYAYAYAA::rofl:

The VM fruity menthols are still work in progress. They are promising but need work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much of a muchness... I battled with the Insider and wicking it needs attention so I sold it and only use Exocet's. The Exocet is simple to coil and wick and works really well!

And i hate to do this to you uncle @Rob Fisher :) and i know each device is good in its own right but if we were facing a zombie apocalypse and you had to run and grab one mod with a atty ontop (and of course you already had your backpack ready with 5L of XXX and a solar powered charger) whith setup would you grab?

And i hate to do this to you uncle @Rob Fisher :) and i know each device is good in its own right but if we were facing a zombie apocalypse and you had to run and grab one mod with a atty ontop (and of course you already had your backpack ready with 5L of XXX and a solar powered charger) whith setup would you grab?

That's an easy one @Clouds4Days! A Billet Box with an Exocet!

The Skyline is the best RTA for flavour...
The Phantom Mod is the best all round mod...
The NarTa is outstanding for flavour...
The Hadaly on the Shadow is the best Squonk setup...

But the best all round device for juice capacity, flavour, battery life, ease of use, carry ability and reliability is the Billet Box.

BBHemo 001.JPG

Back