Rob's Ramblings

Such a great relaxed Ramblings, @Rob Fisher
Loved it!

The panama juice sounds great
And the Skyline looks super, am excited!
As for the Zippo vape, lol, funny when the part went flying off. Hehe

Lekker as always Rob, thanks for keeping us updated!!

That's an easy one @Clouds4Days! A Billet Box with an Exocet!

The Skyline is the best RTA for flavour...
The Phantom Mod is the best all round mod...
The NarTa is outstanding for flavour...
The Hadaly on the Shadow is the best Squonk setup...

But the best all round device for juice capacity, flavour, battery life, ease of use, carry ability and reliability is the Billet Box.

View attachment 89308

Those panels are amazing...
Such a great relaxed Ramblings, @Rob Fisher
Loved it!

The panama juice sounds great
And the Skyline looks super, am excited!
As for the Zippo vape, lol, funny when the part went flying off. Hehe

Lekker as always Rob, thanks for keeping us updated!!

I laughed too @Silver and i think Rob might have gotten a dry hit on that first little mod cause he didn't say anything and put it down very quick :-D

Oh wow I picked up a new subscriber yesterday... it's a Scottish guy in a shed! None other than Mark from Todds Reviews! :b1:

Oh wow I picked up a new subscriber yesterday... it's a Scottish guy in a shed! None other than Mark from Todds Reviews! :b1:

Oh wow, that is awesome Rob
If you get the chance, please let him know that i love his videos too
He has this amazing smile and look when he likes something - that is so cool to watch.
Also one can clearly see his passion for this -

@Rob Fisher if you had to do somewhat of a collective total of your MyUSA forwarding service, what would you say is the "average" delivery cost for a mod? Just curious to see, Iv used them for a few things from Amazon but never Vape related items.

@Rob Fisher if you had to do somewhat of a collective total of your MyUSA forwarding service, what would you say is the "average" delivery cost for a mod? Just curious to see, Iv used them for a few things from Amazon but never Vape related items.

@Soprono $60 is about the minimum... but I normally ship a few goodies and the cost is normally around the $100 mark. It works on weight so heavy things work out really expensive... but if I bring in say 2 mods the overall cost of the mods are not too bad. And then there is the costs when it arrives... the 14% Vat and documentation fees.

Cheap items from Amazon work out quite expensive but I only order items I can't get easily anywhere else.

When you ship from MyUS make sure you use FedEx because they are way more efficient than the other options.

The hassles of anything going through the post office and other couriers just send me into a RAGE so I now do not ship direct to SA unless it's via FedEx. I would rather ship to the USA and then from MyUS to SA because that system works. Even when vendors ship via DHL (which is most common) I make them send to the USA... firstly courier to the US from the world is cheaper than to SA for some reason and secondly DHL JHB are useless!

MyUS and US border control can be a hassle especially if you are trying to ship something with fake or real Abalone buttons or panels... real abalone will be stopped as will something like amber with insects inside the amber.

MyUS is stopping more and more parcels for DOUBLE CHECKING and while that is a pain and leads to a day or so delay I think the reason the parcels clear so quickly when they arrive is because MyUS is so strict...

One more tip... don't try and get too clever on the VALUE of the items in an attempt to save Vat when it arrives. MyUS if they suspect the item is undervalued they WILL hold the item and request invoices etc and they are not stupid.

@Soprono $60 is about the minimum... but I normally ship a few goodies and the cost is normally around the $100 mark. It works on weight so heavy things work out really expensive... but if I bring in say 2 mods the overall cost of the mods are not too bad. And then there is the costs when it arrives... the 14% Vat and documentation fees.

Cheap items from Amazon work out quite expensive but I only order items I can't get easily anywhere else.

When you ship from MyUS make sure you use FedEx because they are way more efficient than the other options.

The hassles of anything going through the post office and other couriers just send me into a RAGE so I now do not ship direct to SA unless it's via FedEx. I would rather ship to the USA and then from MyUS to SA because that system works. Even when vendors ship via DHL (which is most common) I make them send to the USA... firstly courier to the US from the world is cheaper than to SA for some reason and secondly DHL JHB are useless!

MyUS and US border control can be a hassle especially if you are trying to ship something with fake or real Abalone buttons or panels... real abalone will be stopped as will something like amber with insects inside the amber.

MyUS is stopping more and more parcels for DOUBLE CHECKING and while that is a pain and leads to a day or so delay I think the reason the parcels clear so quickly when they arrive is because MyUS is so strict...

One more tip... don't try and get too cleaver on the VALUE of the items in an attempt to save Vat when it arrives. MyUS if they suspect the item is undervalued they WILL hold the item and request invoices etc and they are not stupid.

Much agree on the small Amazon items they work out pretty costly in the end but it's just for those extreme cases.

Thanks for that Rob and the breakdown, it's great to have a number in mind when doing a purchase, as always a extra thanks for going over some key points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Rob, that is just EPIC!
The camera was very stable when you were walking around
Perfect visual for the watcher
Sound was good too
You have a winner there!

Yes I can agree with you regarding the BB's, they are truly a good all in 1 device. I think you need to do a rambling on all the good MENTHOL juices u have vaped besides xxx. There maybe juices out there that we don't know about yet.

Always good to watch your videos @Rob Fisher . Feels like we all know you even if we didnt meet you yet.

Looking forward to seeing those handchecks in the US and Europe!

I also tried XXX in various dual coil rta's and rda's and it simply tastes the best in single coil tanks or drippers for me as well. The litchi just pops more and the menthol is more "cooling". I even prefer it on ceramic coils before I would vape it on dual coil setups. That being said a lot of other more desserty juices like dual coils. Its my personal view but for me fruity menthols and tobaccos are just brilliant in single coil setups.

Great ramblings @Rob Fisher
Loved this one for its relaxed style

Your devices look great and its always nice to hear your take on them

Lol, loved the dual billet box vape! Forget dual coils, just vape two devices at the same time! Hehe

PS - Thanks for putting in the VapeCon piece ;-)
26 August 2017 is going to be mega epic indeed !!

Back