Rob's Ramblings

@Rob Fisher , congrats on the subscriber numbers!
I love your videos - they are MARVELLOUS
Was out most of the afternoon - will watch th emost recent two videos tomorrow

Ha ha! Oom Rob, you confuse me.
More Castle light = more crap talking on the mic.
Less Castle = more nerves on the mic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaping a dripper at 30W Rob :risas3: But yes I think its a super dripper too ;)

You and yours are to be congratulated, looks like a splendid time was had by all.Only wish l could have joined my SA forum friends.
We have a big one of our own coming up here in R.I. and I look forward to attending my first ever vape con.

Great to see the OG SA Reviewer back at it! Lakker uncle! We should do a live show sometime ......

Great to see the OG SA Reviewer back at it! Lakker uncle! We should do a live show sometime ......

I need to set up and play with the whole multiple feeds software... I've been meaning to do it but haven't worked up the reserves to fight with the PC yet! :)

I need to set up and play with the whole multiple feeds software... I've been meaning to do it but haven't worked up the reserves to fight with the PC yet! :)

Don't stress about that , I've got us covered :) IT apie here btw ;)

Hi Rob, Congrats on the new Mod!
Stupid question... I still dont fully understand what it actually does, Its more than likely because I know NOTHING about TC vaping. also how does it stop a dry hit?

Hi Rob, Congrats on the new Mod!
Stupid question... I still dont fully understand what it actually does, Its more than likely because I know NOTHING about TC vaping. also how does it stop a dry hit?

It "senses" the temperature which varies depending on the amount of juice and attempts to deliver a consistent vape... and when there is not enough juice it won't fire or fires at very low power so not to burn the wick! It's bloody magic shit!

It "senses" the temperature which varies depending on the amount of juice and attempts to deliver a consistent vape... and when there is not enough juice it won't fire or fires at very low power so not to burn the wick! It's bloody magic shit!
Well that sounds Smucking Fart!! Ill need to test it for myself some time soon

Back