RSQ Hotcig regulated Squonker Reviews

My fingers cannot get into It . May have to ask a 5year old to take it out for me
Wrap a strip of Tesafilm around the battery... That's what i did on my dotsquonk for the adapter tube.

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

Just a quick request. Anyone who has other bottles in the RSQ could you advise which fit. Thanks

Using the arctic bottles from Sir Vape as well works like a charm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Better feel then the OEM bottles? Unfortunately there seems only one stockist in the EU... In France. Needs to be significantly better to justify ordering 2 bottles there

Better feel then the OEM bottles? Unfortunately there seems only one stockist in the EU... In France. Needs to be significantly better to justify ordering 2 bottles there

I like the soft bottle that comes with it... Its so soft that if I look at it hard enough I can squonk it

I like the soft bottle that comes with it... Its so soft that if I look at it hard enough I can squonk it
Well... I think i gotta first test it after my holiday. Its been delivered to my home already. Just another week... The wait doesn't bother me though. Rather enjoying the weather

What builds are you guys running on the rsq, I'm currently using dual 26 gauge nichrome 10 wrap 3mm diameter which comes out to 0.53 according to to rsq at 42w.

What's a good build to preserve battery life

Rda dead rabbit

What builds are you guys running on the rsq, I'm currently using dual 26 gauge nichrome 10 wrap 3mm diameter which comes out to 0.53 according to to rsq at 42w.

Rda dead rabbit

Fused Clapton 0.4 ohm 3mm ID in the Entheon at 21W - will build 0.6-7 for the next build.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Fused Clapton 0.4 ohm 3mm ID in the Entheon at 21W - will build 0.6-7 for the next build.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

How's your battery life, I would like to vape lower wattages. I over sqounk a bit with the hadaly. Might consider an entheon

How's your battery life, I would like to vape lower wattages. I over sqounk a bit with the hadaly. Might consider an entheon

I think the battery life is fine, but I'm switching between so many new toys at the moment - so I can't realy comment on that. With a bit of practice you will learn not to over sqounk - I initially did with the Hadaly as well until it became second nature

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Eventually joined the fun!!
Thanks @Sirvape and thanks @BumbleBee
6e0121846e6658b6f08cc6e4ead10362.jpg

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Bro, what the heck is your lawnmower doing in your living room!!!? I know stuff grows like crazy in KZN but the carpet, seriously?

Lol, regards
Hahahahaha I didn't even notice, that is my son's toy

RSG, Haku Phenom with Ultem Cap... this is a really nice regulated squonker. What a good buy!
Haku 019.JPG

Rda dead rabbit

Running a coil company single fused Clapton 0.82 in a hadaly at 45w, gets me more than a days use on LG chocs :eek:

Running a coil company single fused Clapton 0.82 in a hadaly at 45w, gets me more than a days use on LG chocs :eek:
What is your juice consumption like?
I am running a hadaly with a 0.7 build at 42.4W and I'm halfway through my second bottle.

What is your juice consumption like?
I am running a hadaly with a 0.7 build at 42.4W and I'm halfway through my second bottle.

My consumption has decreased significantly since I started using this setup. I did a test the other day with using the rsq exclusively from 5am to 5pm and I went through just one bottle and the battery level was 29%. On my noisy cricket and dead rabbit combo I got through around 20ml.

Got mine this morning. Waiting to get home and get this beauty going Shout out to JJ’s Emporium for getting this to me in less than 24hrs and just as I was leaving for work - hand delivered to my door just in time! @wazarmoto

Any recommendations on builds before I get going? Who’s done a single build on this yet?

Got mine this morning. Waiting to get home and get this beauty going Shout out to JJ’s Emporium for getting this to me in less than 24hrs and just as I was leaving for work - hand delivered to my door just in time! @wazarmoto

Any recommendations on builds before I get going? Who’s done a single build on this yet?
Around the 0.4 mark seems to give pretty good life. I am vaping at 35w and getting through about 10ml of juice . stick with ni80 for quick ramp up

Back