SA Vape Gear - Retailer Reviews

I'd like to thank Pieter at savapegear.co.za for the swift delivery, efficient service and impressively safe packaging of my new IPV-D2, In a bag, in a box, in a padded box, in a bag..

THANKS PIETER
YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME AGAIN!

David
View attachment 34841 View attachment 34834
Hi @David Fanner

Thanks very much for this review and thanks very much for the support.

Very nice to get customers like you on board.

Regards

Pieter

Hi @theyettie

Regards

Pieter
SAME DAY DELIVERY??!!! :clap:

Great stuff, thanks Pieter. I'm a hard man to impress and you've done it twice in two days!

Thank you once again Pieter.

I ordered at 13:04 and collected my order at 13:34 today and was so happy with the customer service.
Great stuff!

Thank you once again Pieter.

I ordered at 13:04 and collected my order at 13:34 today and was so happy with the customer service.
Great stuff!
Hi @Rebel

Regards

Pieter

What can I say.

Excellent service from Pieter once again.
This man really goes out of his way to help where he can.
Keep up the good work my friend its a pleasure doing business with you.

Oh and for you guys that personally have visited him.. When you see him take short puffs on his mod and then twist his face please don't get a fright he doesn't suffer from vaporers epilepsy. He is just trying to vape finished a tank full of some DIY guys really bad tasting juice that he was given because he didn't have the heart to tell the person that their juice sucks..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What can I say.

Oh and for you guys that personally have visited him.. When you see him take short puffs on his mod and then twist his face please don't get a fright he doesn't suffer from vaporers epilepsy. He is just trying to vape finished a tank full of some DIY guys really bad tasting juice that he was given because he didn't have the heart to tell the person that their juice sucks..

Thanks for your feedback @DougP , "vaporers epilepsy", that could be a thing :giggle:

FYI, I've merged your thread with this one already in place for reviews on this vendor.

What can I say.

Hi @DougP

Thanks very much for the support and review.

Lol.That juice is almost finish.Then I should be back to normal.:sick:

Regards

Pieter

Ey P
You see the new billow nano
When u getting

Awesome Service from SAVapeGear

Would definitely be buying from them again. Bought my device before 10 AM and was delivered before 3 pm.

Keep it UP.

Will defiantly be spreading the Awesome work of SA Vape Gear.......

Awesome Service from SAVapeGear

Would definitely be buying from them again. Bought my device before 10 AM and was delivered before 3 pm.

Keep it UP.

Will defiantly be spreading the Awesome work of SA Vape Gear.......
Hi @Hendry Mills

Regards

Pieter

I think I hold the record of great service here.
First I register and post on the newbie forums asking about stock and before I know it SAVapeGear gets in touch with me and lets me know whats what.
So i wait for the stock to arrive. Next I went from an email asking about kit to having it in hand in under 30 minutes.

Absolutely amazing service. Pieter is extremely friendly and helpful.
This is what I adore and this is what will guarantee repeat business.

I think I hold the record of great service here.
First I register and post on the newbie forums asking about stock and before I know it SAVapeGear gets in touch with me and lets me know whats what.
So i wait for the stock to arrive. Next I went from an email asking about kit to having it in hand in under 30 minutes.

Absolutely amazing service. Pieter is extremely friendly and helpful.
This is what I adore and this is what will guarantee repeat business.
Hi @GlacieredPyro

Thanks very much for the support and review.

It is very nice to get customers like you on board.

I hope you enjoy your new setup.

Regards

Pieter

Guys guys guys I am not happy you are stealing my thunder here...
I called up Pieter wanted Ipvd2 from him but wanted to sell my sub box mini first..
Pieter said he would keep one for me..
Put sub box on classifieds and got a buyer down in natal.
Pieter on seeing this immediately contacted me and said I must come and get ipvd2 and bring sub box with and he would arrange with his courier service to deliver it to natal.
I arrived at his work this morning and not even 5 minutes later the courier guys arrived to collect sub box. Pieter had already got all the paper work done and had a complete packaging shipping box ready with labels and all.
The most amazing part is that he didn't expect anything for this.

Writing a review about him and his excellent service is almost a anti climax because just when you think the service you received was an exception and you want to brag about it you read reviews on here and see that the service you got is actually the norm.

Pieter my friend as you know I am a regular buyer from you and once again would like to compliment you on an excellent customer service.
Not only is your business ethos exceptional but your personal values and people skills are "boobaas"
thank you my friend you will always get my business.

Guys guys guys I am not happy you are stealing my thunder here...
I called up Pieter wanted Ipvd2 from him but wanted to sell my sub box mini first..
Pieter said he would keep one for me..
Put sub box on classifieds and got a buyer down in natal.
Pieter on seeing this immediately contacted me and said I must come and get ipvd2 and bring sub box with and he would arrange with his courier service to deliver it to natal.
I arrived at his work this morning and not even 5 minutes later the courier guys arrived to collect sub box. Pieter had already got all the paper work done and had a complete packaging shipping box ready with labels and all.
The most amazing part is that he didn't expect anything for this.

Writing a review about him and his excellent service is almost a anti climax because just when you think the service you received was an exception and you want to brag about it you read reviews on here and see that the service you got is actually the norm.

Pieter my friend as you know I am a regular buyer from you and once again would like to compliment you on an excellent customer service.
Not only is your business ethos exceptional but your personal values and people skills are "boobaas"
thank you my friend you will always get my business.

Hi @DougP

I am just to happy to assist.I will always help were I can.This is really a tough business and one sometimes get a little negative.

But getting reviews like this,just make one stand up again and knowing I have loyal customers like you makes it all worth it.

Thanks very much for making the effort and giving me this review.

This means a lot to my business venture.

Hope you enjoy your new devices.

Have a wonderful Heritage day tomorrow.

May we all make a nice fire tomorrow and have a nice "Braai" and support the South African spirit on Heritage day.

Thanks again.

Regards

Pieter

Braai se moer..
I gonna sit in garden and vape on this new mutation x4 dripper you sold me today..
Everybody in my complex will think I'm braaing judging by the volume of clouds coming over my wall

Hi guys,
I just want to congratulate @SAVapeGear on hooking another customer.

I have bought from Pieter before but everytime he makes me feel like I am his only customer.

This is rare seeing as we are used to subgrade service in SA.

His advice and recommendations are superb. Also he likes to do the unexpected and goes 120% on purchases which is refreshing and different from the norm.

I will definately be buying from @SAVapeGear again.

Thanks Pieter for running your shop like a professional.

Hi guys,
I just want to congratulate @SAVapeGear on hooking another customer.

I have bought from Pieter before but everytime he makes me feel like I am his only customer.

This is rare seeing as we are used to subgrade service in SA.

His advice and recommendations are superb. Also he likes to do the unexpected and goes 120% on purchases which is refreshing and different from the norm.

I will definately be buying from @SAVapeGear again.

Thanks Pieter for running your shop like a professional.
@Christos

Thanks very much for the review and the support.

Always nice to get customers like you on board.

Thanks for the kind words.

Enjoy your new gear.

Regards

Pieter

Excellent service from Pieter very patient in assisting me by answering all my questions, delivery was super quick I also noticed he stocks quality products. I was able to get the impressive uwell crown sub tanks locally from his website. U have earned yourself a returning customer.

Excellent service from Pieter very patient in assisting me by answering all my questions, delivery was super quick I also noticed he stocks quality products. I was able to get the impressive uwell crown sub tanks locally from his website. U have earned yourself a returning customer.

@osuyi_idugboe

Thanks very much for the support and taking the time to this review.

Hope you enjoy your new devices.

Regards

Pieter

Hi fellow vapers,

I would just like to share my experience with @SAVapeGear with you. I feel it is important that other vapers know how people feel about retailers and the service that they provide.

My first experience with Pieter started when I bought one of his Mods from the classifieds. I asked him if it would be possible for him to ship the package the day that I paid for it (Thursday morning) so that I can have it come Friday. Pieter did ship the package for me on Thursday morning, he then followed up a couple of hours later and asked if I have received the package yet. I told him I think it would only be at my place on Friday, Pieter said no, he did same day delivery. :rock: An hour later I had my package in hand. Thank you Pieter.

I then had a look at some of the items on his Website, asked many questions and all were answered in a honorable manner. Order was placed and a followup email was sent shortly after. Pieter informed me of my shipping details and let me know that I will have my package with me the next morning.

Not a single hiccup. All arrived well protected in a neat little sealed box.

@SAVapeGear Thank you for your brilliant customer service. You have won yourself a customer for life! :ZA:

Last edited:
Hi fellow vapers,

I would just like to share my experience with @SAVapeGear with you. I feel it is important that other vapers know how people feel about retailers and the service that they provide.

My first experience with Pieter started when I bought one of his Mods from the classifieds. I asked him if it would be possible for him to ship the package the day that I paid for it (Thursday morning) so that I can have it come Friday. Pieter did ship the package for me on Thursday morning, he then followed up a couple of hours later and asked if I have received the package yet. I told him I think it would only be at my place on Friday, Pieter said no, he did same day delivery. :rock: An hour later I had my package in hand. Thank you Pieter.

I then had a look at some of the items on his Website, asked many questions and all were answered in a honorable manner. Order was placed and a followup email was sent shortly after. Pieter informed me of my shipping details and let me know that I will have my package with me the next morning.

Not a single hiccup. All arrived well protected in a neat little sealed box.

@SAVapeGear Thank you for our brilliant customer service. You have won yourself a customer for life! :ZA:
Hi @kevkev

Thanks very much for taking the time and doing this review.This means a lot to my Business.

Thanks very much for trying us out and thanks for spreading the word.

I am glad you are happy with our service.

Enjoy your new gear and juice !!

Regards

Pieter

First time i've bought from SAvapegear.
My tank broke yesterday and I wanted the crown tank that I could only find on SAvapegear.
I asked how fast they could get a tank to me since I didn't have a spare and got told I would have it before lunchtime tomorrow.
Well.. It's lunchtime tomorrow and I have gotten my tank & other goodies and happily vaping! :)
Friendly guy, fast replies and good delivery time.
Will definitely be using again!
Thank you Pieter!

First time i've bought from SAvapegear.
My tank broke yesterday and I wanted the crown tank that I could only find on SAvapegear.
I asked how fast they could get a tank to me since I didn't have a spare and got told I would have it before lunchtime tomorrow.
Well.. It's lunchtime tomorrow and I have gotten my tank & other goodies and happily vaping! :)
Friendly guy, fast replies and good delivery time.
Will definitely be using again!
Thank you Pieter!
@Nicholas Asher

Thanks very much for the review.Glad you have received you items as promised.

Enjoy your new gear.

Regards

Pieter

Back