SA Vape Gear - Retailer Reviews

Another great review for @SAVapeGear and Pieter! Ordered some stuff, asked for a bit of help, managed to add in some off-the-site options. These guys really went out of their way to sort me out! Less than 24 hours to get my order to DBN from JHB. Love dealing with vendors like this! :rock:

It's been some time since I got my first kit from Pieter.

I'm now a competent vaper and in that time Pieter's service has only improved.
Always sound spot on advice. Goes the extra mile. Is just a great person to deal with.

But the most important. Consistent service levels.
The best customer service I've gotten to date again and again.

@SAVapeGear is tops.

Hi @GlacieredPyro

Thanks very much for your continued support.

It is great to have customers like you.

Thanks for taking the time in doing this review.

Regards

Pieter
SA Vape Gear

This will be the second time I've dealt with Pieter from @SAVapeGear and received excellent service again.

I've been looking for a good deal on a new Rolo with batteries and only discovered the special they are running 5 minutes before leaving work! I couldn't immediately get hold of Pieter but decided to take a chance and head in his direction anyway, he called me back while I was driving and was able to accommodate me and get my order ready within minutes!

Thanks again Pieter and sorry for the super short notice and lack of prior arrangement, much appreciated!

I haven't had the pleasure off dealing with you as 3 vendors get my orders each month.
But... Looking at the reviews, I do believe that this payday, you will be getting one of my orders.
Its the customer service that draws me in, not what's on the shelves.look forward to dealing with you

Thank you once again Pieter.

I ordered at 13:04 and collected my order at 13:34 today and was so happy with the customer service.
Great stuff!
Sounds like people I would like to deal with , what is the address for collection ?

Sounds like people I would like to deal with , what is the address for collection ?
We are based in Pretoria,Centurion.

We are a online store but do allow collections for orders placed online.

Address will be emailed once ordered is placed online.

Thanks.

Once again @SAVapeGear sets the standards for great service.

Great pricing, and always willing to assist at the drop of a hat - even after business hours for the desperate and impatient like myself.

The kits I have bought from @SAVapeGear are some of the few items that I still own and use daily.

TLDR :
Great advice and always great service.

Do you ever have an off day?:D

Once again @SAVapeGear sets the standards for great service.

Great pricing, and always willing to assist at the drop of a hat - even after business hours for the desperate and impatient like myself.

The kits I have bought from @SAVapeGear are some of the few items that I still own and use daily.

TLDR :
Great advice and always great service.

Do you ever have an off day?:D
@Christos

Thanks very much for the support,review and kind words.

You are a great customer.

Hope you enjoy your new toys !!!

Was very nice to see you again.

Great service from @SAVapeGear. After I placed my order I realised I won't be around that time, so they configured a new delivery address for me in no time. Will buy again. Great sales

Back