SA Vape Gear - Retailer Reviews

I should have posted this earlier, but rather late than never. I want to thank and congratulate Pieter of SA Vape Gear for his stellar service. Bought my Subox mini from him and shipping was stellar fast. Pieter kept me abreast of shipping progress and I got my kit quick quick with some sweets. Thumbs up. Ordered some juice from them and once again received it super fast with some sweets. Awesome.

What however made my experience unique is Pieter enquiring how I found the juice and also giving some advice on how best set up my mod to get the most from the juice and to let him know what worked for me! Wow simply extraordinary and he should be commended for his service. Definitely made a lasting impression!

I will definitely support SA Vapegear and Pieter in the future! Double thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have posted this earlier, but rather late than never. I want to thank and congratulate Pieter of SA Vape Gear for his stellar service. Bought my Subox mini from him and shipping was stellar fast. Pieter kept me abreast of shipping progress and I got my kit quick quick with some sweets. Thumbs up. Ordered some juice from them and once again received it super fast with some sweets. Awesome.

What however made my experience unique is Pieter enquiring how I found the juice and also giving some advice on how best set up my mod to get the most from the juice and to let him know what worked for me! Wow simply extraordinary and he should be commended for his service. Definitely made a lasting impression!

I will definitely support SA Vapegear and Pieter in the future! Double thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi @Lex Aer

Thanks very much for this review and your support.

I am always happy to assist.

I hope the adjustments worked to get the best out of that juice?

It is very nice to get customers like you on board.

Again,thanks for taking the time in doing this review.

Regards

Pieter

Hi, Guys.

This is my first post here, so, Hi. (I will do the obligatory Hi, My name is just now). I have been looking at the Kanger Subox Mini for about two months now, but having bought a Nautilus mini just prior to discovering it(The kit).

Last night my girlfriend takes a look over my shoulder, and sees I am once again admiring the kit and says that she is gatvol of me pining after it and to just get it over and done with. Heeding her advice I create my account at SA Vape Gear and place the order (Around 8), kicking myself because there is not a bats chance in hell of me having it for the weekend.

But enter the legend Pieter (Saviour of all bats in hell). Just after placing the order he emails me and checks the address and soon after sends the shipping notification. So here I sit, just after 4 pm on a Friday afternoon with my brand new Subox kit.

Truly amazing service Pieter and @SAVapeGear! You WILL be getting a lot more of my orders as GAF has kicked in.

Thank you

Hi, Guys.

This is my first post here, so, Hi. (I will do the obligatory Hi, My name is just now). I have been looking at the Kanger Subox Mini for about two months now, but having bought a Nautilus mini just prior to discovering it(The kit).

Last night my girlfriend takes a look over my shoulder, and sees I am once again admiring the kit and says that she is gatvol of me pining after it and to just get it over and done with. Heeding her advice I create my account at SA Vape Gear and place the order (Around 8), kicking myself because there is not a bats chance in hell of me having it for the weekend.

But enter the legend Pieter (Saviour of all bats in hell). Just after placing the order he emails me and checks the address and soon after sends the shipping notification. So here I sit, just after 4 pm on a Friday afternoon with my brand new Subox kit.

Truly amazing service Pieter and @SAVapeGear! You WILL be getting a lot more of my orders as GAF has kicked in.

Thank you
Hi @imiago

Thanks very much for this review and your support.

It is great to get customers like you on board.

Hope you enjoy your new device.

Have a great Vaping Weekend!!!

Regards

Pieter

@SAVapeGear does rock... I ordered a Subox last night for another convert and within minutes I had a shipping notice... I just love vendors like this! :inlove:

@SAVapeGear does rock... I ordered a Subox last night for another convert and within minutes I had a shipping notice... I just love vendors like this! :inlove:
Hi @Rob Fisher

Thanks very much for the review.

I was so amazed to get an order from The Famous Rob Fisher.

Thanks very much for the support.Great to have you on board as well.

Pitty I couldn't get your item to you before the weekend.(Distance Issue)

But you will have it by Monday Morning.

Regards

Pieter

Pitty I couldn't get your item to you before the weekend.(Distance Issue)

But you will have it by Monday Morning.

Thanks Pieter! May your business continue to grow and I hope the service levels can be maintained as you grow. :rock:

Last week I was asking around for some good quality e Juice and I was told to stop messing around and get onto www.savapegear.co.za website asap, so I did. I ordered a bottle of Northern Craft - Burst -which by the way is just peach heaven in a bottle and a bottle of Complex Chaos - Craving Apple Pie - This is also amazing and I cant wait to try the rest of the catalog.

So the e juice was top class but what completely blew my mind hole was how quick I got my package, I placed an order on the website at 11:00 and received my package by 14:00, these guys are based in Centurion and my office is in Broad-acres!!!!

In this country, service like this will go a long way @SAVapeGear! hands down best Vape experience I have had so far.

Regards,

Mike

Attachments

• 20151013074548.jpg
    20151013074548.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 16
Last week I was asking around for some good quality e Juice and I was told to stop messing around and get onto www.savapegear.co.za website asap, so I did. I ordered a bottle of Northern Craft - Burst -which by the way is just peach heaven in a bottle and a bottle of Complex Chaos - Craving Apple Pie - This is also amazing and I cant wait to try the rest of the catalog.

So the e juice was top class but what completely blew my mind hole was how quick I got my package, I placed an order on the website at 11:00 and received my package by 14:00, these guys are based in Centurion and my office is in Broad-acres!!!!

In this country, service like this will go a long way @SAVapeGear! hands down best Vape experience I have had so far.

Regards,

Mike
Hi @Miketruant

Thanks very much for this review.I am glad you enjoy the juices.

All our juices is TOP Class and well priced.

I know how nice it is to get your vape supplies as quickly as possible.

We strive for quick delivery,excellent packaging and great products.

Very nice to get you on board as well.

Regards

Pieter

SA Vape Gear!!!!!!!

Pieter!!!!! Beyond Excellent Service Guys,

I Purchased my crown tank from Pieter, Guys i place the order at 3pm and collected at 3:30pm,

He had no issues with me collecting my goodies,

Awesome Guy awesome Company!!!! :D :D :D

SA Vape Gear!!!!!!!

Pieter!!!!! Beyond Excellent Service Guys,

I Purchased my crown tank from Pieter, Guys i place the order at 3pm and collected at 3:30pm,

He had no issues with me collecting my goodies,

Awesome Guy awesome Company!!!! :D :D :D
Hi @MoeB786

Thanks very much for this review and the support.

Another Great Customer !!

We are so lucky !!

Regards

Pieter

Hi guys,

Ordered a Sigelei 150TC and some Uwell Crowns from SAVapegear, which is a step up from my Subox and subtank mini. Pieter mailed me and suggested I get a charger as well for the dual batteries. Good idea. I liked the Nitecore UM 20, which he did not have in stock. No problem Pieter went and got me one!

Prior to receiving my goods Pieter sent me a link to assist me in wicking my coils, mailed me to enquire whether I am coping with my new goodies and then gave me a call with some advice! Wow! Absolutely unbelievable service and really going the extra mile. Hats off, thumbs up etc. etc.

I will definitely support SAVapegear again!

The only downside to my new gear is that all my flavours now taste different. With different I mean awesome! For the first time I can relate and agree with the reviews of e juices. Looper now actually tastes like all the reviews said it should taste. I will now have to try all my flavours anew!!

And thanks for the sweets included as usual!

Hi guys,

Ordered a Sigelei 150TC and some Uwell Crowns from SAVapegear, which is a step up from my Subox and subtank mini. Pieter mailed me and suggested I get a charger as well for the dual batteries. Good idea. I liked the Nitecore UM 20, which he did not have in stock. No problem Pieter went and got me one!

Prior to receiving my goods Pieter sent me a link to assist me in wicking my coils, mailed me to enquire whether I am coping with my new goodies and then gave me a call with some advice! Wow! Absolutely unbelievable service and really going the extra mile. Hats off, thumbs up etc. etc.

I will definitely support SAVapegear again!

The only downside to my new gear is that all my flavours now taste different. With different I mean awesome! For the first time I can relate and agree with the reviews of e juices. Looper now actually tastes like all the reviews said it should taste. I will now have to try all my flavours anew!!

And thanks for the sweets included as usual!
Hi @Lex Aer

Thanks again for the nice review.You have the best setup on the market now.Trust me.I have exactly the same setup and there is nothing that beats this combo.I wish things like this was around when I started.

It would have saved me a lot of money.

I can't stop promoting the Uwell Crown tank.It is really the best tank on the market.Quality of the build,density of the clouds and the flavor is just insane.

Thanks for the support.

And enjoy your new devices.We will have to look hard for something to upgrade again.But it will not be necessary.

We are sorted for a long time.

Regards

Pieter

@SAVapeGear exceptional service !!!

Placed an order last night and Pieter personally delivered to my office thus morning. You definitely will be receiving more orders from our office

Thanks for your efforts Pieter, appreciate it

@SAVapeGear exceptional service !!!

Placed an order last night and Pieter personally delivered to my office thus morning. You definitely will be receiving more orders from our office

Thanks for your efforts Pieter, appreciate it
Hi @Chilli

Thanks very much for the review.Was nice to meet you guys.

Thanks very much for the support.

Regards

Pieter

:rofl:
LOL !!! Just went and collected more from Pieter !!!

This dude is incredible, thanks for all the assistance

:rofl:
LOL !!! Just went and collected more from Pieter !!!

This dude is incredible, thanks for all the assistance
Thanks again for the support @Chilli

Very nice to have customers like you on-board.

Thanks for helping the community to grow.

And thanks for helping the new guys to setup their devices.

This is not a positive review by any means...

/begin rant

I ordered a Uwell Crown yesterday (very late afternoon) along with a couple local juices in 3mg and fulfilled the order just after 18h00.

I selected "overnight shipping", full knowing that it will be handed over to the couriers at the start of business today (Wed) and delivered tomorrow (Thu), i.e. a day after they received the package.

Image my absolute dismay when I received my package today (Wed) just after mid-day instead of tomorrow (Thu) as expected. Honestly, this is no on - when I expect stuff to arrive tomorrow, please don't make it arrive today! I want my >24 hours delivery time, how am I supposed to order from anybody else if @SAVapeGear keeps on doing this? I'm NOT happy. :(

/end rant

In all seriousness, blown away (yet again), will be back.

This is not a positive review by any means...

/begin rant

I ordered a Uwell Crown yesterday (very late afternoon) along with a couple local juices in 3mg and fulfilled the order just after 18h00.

I selected "overnight shipping", full knowing that it will be handed over to the couriers at the start of business today (Wed) and delivered tomorrow (Thu), i.e. a day after they received the package.

Image my absolute dismay when I received my package today (Wed) just after mid-day instead of tomorrow (Thu) as expected. Honestly, this is no on - when I expect stuff to arrive tomorrow, please don't make it arrive today! I want my >24 hours delivery time, how am I supposed to order from anybody else if @SAVapeGear keeps on doing this? I'm NOT happy. :(

/end rant

In all seriousness, blown away (yet again), will be back.
@Coco

Thanks for the support again.We try our best to get parcels to our customers as soon as possible.

Glad you are not happy :D

Just a shout out to Pieter from www.savapegear.co.za, was in town and in short notice had my package ready for pick-up. Thank you Pieter was nice meeting you in person and will definitely hear from me again.

Kudos!

Just a shout out to Pieter from www.savapegear.co.za, was in town and in short notice had my package ready for pick-up. Thank you Pieter was nice meeting you in person and will definitely hear from me again.

Kudos!
@acorn

Thanks very much for the support.Was very nice meeting you and seeing all your gear.

I thought I had a lot of gear!!

Thanks for the review.

Back