Show us your Vape Family!

Love that white contraption you have to hold the atties @KZOR
Can you tell us more about it?

Can't believe I'm down to 2 mods, 1 RDA and 1 RTA :O
v5LTUre.jpg

Can't believe I'm down to 2 mods, 1 RDA and 1 RTA :O
v5LTUre.jpg
Believe it or not, I'm also whittling down my collection. I haven't sold anything yet, but my Engine Nano, BB, Sapor V2, and Peerless have all gone into storage. In active rotation now I've got:

- Ammit 25 (RTA)
- Skyline (RTA)
- Hadaly (RDA)
- Nautilus 2 (MTL)

For mods I've got:

- Pico Dual (for Hadaly)
- Pico 25 (for Ammit)
- iPower (for Skyline)
- Zelos (for Nautilus)
- Predator (spare)

Believe it or not, I'm also whittling down my collection. I haven't sold anything yet, but my Engine Nano, BB, Sapor V2, and Peerless have all gone into storage. In active rotation now I've got:

- Ammit 25 (RTA)
- Skyline (RTA)
- Hadaly (RDA)
- Nautilus 2 (MTL)

For mods I've got:

- Pico Dual (for Hadaly)
- Pico 25 (for Ammit)
- iPower (for Skyline)
- Zelos (for Nautilus)
- Predator (spare)
Sad to see the BB in storage but I can't have too much to say about that now can I.
Sounds like a nice collection. Post it up sometime if you don't mind (or link me if you have) :)

Only members of my vape family currently. All dressed up tanks to @Oupa and vapour mountain for buttons and new old school derringer. 20170819_091605.jpg

This is my Vape Family... Spot the mod... Hahahahaha!

I am clearly more into making juice than hardware :blush:

20170820_181017.jpg

Sad to see the BB in storage but I can't have too much to say about that now can I.
Sounds like a nice collection. Post it up sometime if you don't mind (or link me if you have) :)
@Dimi, why the Disagree bud?

Hope you are taking part in the diy juice competition at vapecon?
I'm not good enough for that just yet... Mostly making other people's recipes for now... I only have one or 2 of my own... and they're not worthy... :blush: Maybe one day...

That's great, a great vaping Moto to follow... 'find a mod that works and make the juice you love to vape in it'
That's what I'm doing now... But jumping at the opportunity at VapeCon to get a better mod, RTA and RDA... I also want to try the whole DIY coil building thing...

Wow @Tanja that is a great collection right there!
It's still small really... ordering some more tomorrow... :blush:

I'm not good enough for that just yet... Mostly making other people's recipes for now... I only have one or 2 of my own... and they're not worthy... :blush: Maybe one day...

That's what I'm doing now... But jumping at the opportunity at VapeCon to get a better mod, RTA and RDA... I also want to try the whole DIY coil building thing...

It's still small really... ordering some more tomorrow... :blush:
If you take the DIY coil building thing half as seriously as you do the DIY juice thing you are going to have a great time! :D

I'm also looking to do another order for concentrates soon but I'm gonna wait for Vapecon. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a discount voucher of sorts.

Back