4edu5e4y.jpg

So that was my first build...not too tight, but i got some lekke clouds lol
4apumese.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk HD

4edu5e4y.jpg

So that was my first build...not too tight, but i got some lekke clouds lol
4apumese.jpg

Nice one! Nothing wrong with those coils. Just pinch them together with a tweaser after you pulse them. Check that you don't put too much cotton or waht ever in them. Not too loose and not tight.
My battery took some shots because it wasn't rated for those ohms. Since the 30a efests, it cooks!

Hi

Hi Yaqub!
Welcome brother!
So you are running about 0.45 ohm on the dual setup. What battery are you using?
Hey Tyler, im using an aw imr 18490:)

Cool, then that isn't the issue. :)
Wicking?
Using cotton, silica doesnt do it for me. I actually boiled some cotton this morning...gonna be building again tonight:D

well...I checked out at the vape meet how to make a microcoil, here is my attempt (I am quite happy with it). Comes out at 1.3 Ohm...the first one had only 0.8 Ohm :D
It works perfect for me:

P1030710.JPG P1030710.JPG

Well done Tom - that is super - How's the flavour and the throat hit, compared to the EVOD standard tank?

Your 1st mc looks tons better than my 1st! Nice job!!!
Now on the next one, drop 2 or 3 wraps.
Go down slowly, until you find that sweet spot.

That is a experts coil!!! Well done bro

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Your 1st mc looks tons better than my 1st! Nice job!!!
Now on the next one, drop 2 or 3 wraps.
Go down slowly, until you find that sweet spot.

it was my second mc actually, the one just before looked the same, but came out with 0.8 ohms and was 2-3 wraps less. i kept it tho, for when I get a mech....sometime ;)

Neat moustache indeed!!

wow...just had my first pulls for the morning of the IGO-L with the 1,3 ohm mc, SVD set to 7W. Its really good, flavour, TH and big clouds at my desk! Got VM Banana Cream in it. So far very happy....just need to get lower nic, so that i can use it in the evenings too :D

wow...just had my first pulls for the morning of the IGO-L with the 1,3 ohm mc, SVD set to 7W. Its really good, flavour, TH and big clouds at my desk! Got VM Banana Cream in it. So far very happy....just need to get lower nic, so that i can use it in the evenings too :D
Awesome Tom! It is a whole new world! Enjoy it!!!

Enjoy Tom!
Am envious. Need to get to that point too

Kayfun chimney build

U guys may wanna check your cotton from time to time .

I did and was shocked;)

sent from my EviC 2.0

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387825222770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387825222770.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387825264568.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387825264568.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
hmm...i just started with that, but have changed the cotton daily :)

I Built this trident RDA with my brother. Its 4 coils in parallel with 28g Nichrome wire. IMG_0995[1].JPG

Nice Dean. Looks like it will be a monster vape

hmm...i just started with that, but have changed the cotton daily :)
...but, how often do you change your coil? Is there any indication on that? like less vape, flavour? I am still using my first coil, so its a week old, using +/- 4ml of ejuice a day. Have not used my tanks since...

You should be able to use your coil until it collapses - anything from 2 weeks to 2 months. Just dryburn and clean in between - as soon as the flavour diminishes. In practice I do a new coil after about 2 weeks or sooner if I feel like tinkering. Heavy juices (like NETs) do gunk up your coil more quickly and will require more frequent dry burning and cleaning and replacement.

ok, was just wondering. i replace the cotton latest every 2 days, and do a dry burn at the same time. Its still going fine, there is an increase in fumes after the cotton replacement though.
maybe its just my desire for experiments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back