Silvers ESG Skyline Experience

I believe the 3 holes and the 4mm slots of the size are actually equivalent. One and the same thing in different formats....
I dunno though because the holes look to small for me :D
Well I wanted to try all 10 but only 6 got to me..now I have 7 so will try the 1.8x3 holes soon enough..

Oh..i have all the slots and now I am currently trying the 1.5x3 holes I think..or is it the 1.5x2 holes..I dunno..:think:

I'm using this airdisk the 1,5x3 and it's awesome for flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Christos - i am slit using the first airdisk i started on
I think its the 1.5 x 4mm slot that you said you just got
So far it seems to be the right kind of restriction and has great flavour
Dont know when i am going to try the others because this one is fantastic

Just a concern is that I think one has to change the coil to change the airdisk. Unless i am mistaken.
If that is the case, then its quite tedious to just try them all out and is a pity

@Christos - i am slit using the first airdisk i started on
I think its the 1.5 x 4mm slot that you said you just got
So far it seems to be the right kind of restriction and has great flavour
Dont know when i am going to try the others because this one is fantastic

Just a concern is that I think one has to change the coil to change the airdisk. Unless i am mistaken.
If that is the case, then its quite tedious to just try them all out and is a pity
It it ain't broke then don't fix it!

Yes the coil has to come out to replace the airdisk but I wanted a more restricted airflow.

Also I have done about 30 tanks on the same coil so I don't mind as it's almost time for a recoil!

Finally got some time to set my Skyline up. Gave her a bath in the ultrasonic cleaner, lubed all o rings and threads with VG, assembled with the polished ultem tank, polished ultem wide bore drip tip and the 1.8mm x 6mm airdisk. Made a fused clapton with my trusty Daedalus.
2 x 28ga ni80 fused with 38ga ni80, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps fits perfectly post hole to post hole, reading at 0.43ohm, wicked with Vapers Choice Cotton and combed pin straight, put her on my Therion 166 at 25 watts. All I can say is where have you been all my life?!!! Rich, dense vapor, I'm using a juice I know well and it tastes so much better than in anything I've tried before. Too much excitement so I forgot to take pics of build and wicking but will do so soon, for now here's some eye candyIMG_20170606_205915.jpg IMG_20170606_205857.jpg

Finally got some time to set my Skyline up. Gave her a bath in the ultrasonic cleaner, lubed all o rings and threads with VG, assembled with the polished ultem tank, polished ultem wide bore drip tip and the 1.8mm x 6mm airdisk. Made a fused clapton with my trusty Daedalus.
2 x 28ga ni80 fused with 38ga ni80, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps fits perfectly post hole to post hole, reading at 0.43ohm, wicked with Vapers Choice Cotton and combed pin straight, put her on my Therion 166 at 25 watts. All I can say is where have you been all my life?!!! Rich, dense vapor, I'm using a juice I know well and it tastes so much better than in anything I've tried before. Too much excitement so I forgot to take pics of build and wicking but will do so soon, for now here's some eye candyView attachment 97190 View attachment 97191

Congrats @Moey_Ismail !
Such a great post and pics
What juice is inside if I may ask?

I'm so glad there are some more Skyliners around now... The Skyline is one very special tank!

@Moey_Ismail I still don't own a RDA that can beat the skyline for flavour and I have owned a few decent RDA's!

@Moey_Ismail I still don't own a RDA that can beat the skyline for flavour and I have owned a few decent RDA's!
I can relate bud, this thing is pure vaping nirvana, I've built on my Armor 1.0 as well, just waiting for my Sony VTC5A's to arrive before I fire her up on my Reo P67, I'm hoping the Armor lives up to it's hype and is as good or better than the Skyline

This tank reminds me of when I got into high end car audio, anyone that's been in the game would understand, a good quality recording would sound even better off a HE system but it wasn't forgiving on a poor quality track, it didn't do well at hiding the distortion like a run of the mill system would, likewise I filled up with a juice I don't particularly love but was acceptable in any other tank, in the Skyline however, my dislike for this juice is amplified

Just popped the 1.5x4mm slot into my skyline.
Removing the coil to change the airdisk is really simple and replacing the coil again was also simple.
I have been running the skyline with the 1.8x6mm slot with one airhole open.

Now I have both airholes open and the draw is more restricted but thr flavour is noticeably sharper! Happy days.

Awesome just went to super mega epic awesome.
This skyline has yet to disappoint!

Just popped the 1.5x4mm slot into my skyline.
Removing the coil to change the airdisk is really simple and replacing the coil again was also simple.
I have been running the skyline with the 1.8x6mm slot with one airhole open.

Now I have both airholes open and the draw is more restricted but thr flavour is noticeably sharper! Happy days.

Awesome just went to super mega epic awesome.
This skyline has yet to disappoint!

Thats awesome @Christos - its my exact setup
The same airdisk with both airholes wide open
Lovely level of restriction and great flavour
My coil is not exptic though - just a simple single

Thats awesome @Christos - its my exact setup
The same airdisk with both airholes wide open
Lovely level of restriction and great flavour
My coil is not exptic though - just a simple single
I think the 1.5 x6mm might be more up my alley but I'm very happy at the moment.

I think the 1.5 x6mm might be more up my alley but I'm very happy at the moment.

What coil you got in there @Christos ? Is it the smilelykumeenit one?
Maybe it needs a bit more air?

No I'm running 2x28 AWG inner and 38AWG Ni80 outer.

I'm saving @smilelykumeenit's coils for my next rebuild wich should be in a week or 2!

And what juice is it?
And what power you running?
We need more detail!!!

Running amazon from vapecartel at a whopping 25W!
0.22 ohms..
Might take the wattage up cetoc 30 lol!

Oooh, that must be nice

I am so impressed with the Skyline @Christos - seems to be very versatile!

I am vaping my Strawberry Ice / Hazeworks Sunset blend
At about 1.2 ohms
At 11Watts!

And the flavour is just so good - very clear and fresh

Think I may retract my vaporshark off the classifieds as the form factor for a dna 200 device is lovely.

Didn't like the Q class because it was too big and pointless running a 25W atty on a 200W device. 20170607_200740.jpg

I must admit @Christos - i didnt know why you were selling the vaporshark - its such a cool compact mod
@Yiannaki also had a vaporshark and i liked it when I used to see him with it

Was tempted by your ad - but them i had work to do - so i said "i must not distract myself, i must not distract myself"

Looks great in the pic

I must admit @Christos - i didnt know why you were selling the vaporshark - its such a cool compact mod
@Yiannaki also had a vaporshark and i liked it when I used to see him with it

Was tempted by your ad - but them i had work to do - so i said "i must not distract myself, i must not distract myself"

Looks great in the pic
Had some great deals on the classifieds recently. Only device that I didn't drop the price for was the reo but @Scissorhands persuaded me to sell without a Ol16. I checked with him this afternoon and he was very happy! (Want to see some reo mail in the appropriate thread @Scissorhands )
The vaporshark is probably the smallest mod I own now and capable of 200w.

My wife's pico is small but not for me lol!
The vaporshark devices had crap paint jobs initially but wereally fixed with the 2nd run. I managed to get one from the 2nd run. 900mah lipo is a bit on the small size but 2amp charging makes up for it.
A moment ago it was on 37%.
Popped it on charge for about 35 minutes and back to 100%!

Last edited:
Back