Silvers ESG Skyline Experience

And the Skyline adventure continues...

We found 'our 3 cheetahs' walking on the road. lol. Spent a lot of time following them. Was amazing.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498120725.431328.jpg

You are sure they are not domesticated?:D

Lol @Andre, maybe they are

They walked in front of the car for quite a long time. About 1-2km. Pity the brightness was behind them so it didnt makd for a good photo opportunity. I was hoping the road would somehow turn 180 degrees but it didnt. Then they walked on the side in the bush for a while. They stopped every now and then, turned around and looked everywhere, then carried on. It was quite unusual but very thrilling.

Lol @Andre, maybe they are

They walked in front of the car for quite a long time. About 1-2km. Pity the brightness was behind them so it didnt makd for a good photo opportunity. I was hoping the road would somehow turn 180 degrees but it didnt. Then they walked on the side in the bush for a while. They stopped every now and then, turned around and looked everywhere, then carried on. It was quite unusual but very thrilling.
I was once turned away from the lion park because my Jeeps soft top is deemed unaceptable as the "tourists" would hang out the windows and the lions cottoned on that the soft tops are easy to rip.

Never had the issue with a soft top at the Kruger though...

24k gold and Black Rhodium plated skyline........... I will just leave this here ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6279.JPG
    IMG_6279.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 45
The Skyline got a new coil tonight. Decided to try some NI80 26g.

Made an 8 wrap simple single. Chose 2.4mm ID

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1500488649.885087.jpg

Installed it measured 0.65 ohms. Raised the coil slightly from my last one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1500488743.723226.jpg

Forgot to take wick pics but did it with CB2. I think I may have put too much in.

My last coil was a thinner kanthal 28g 2mm ID with Rayon for my Strawberry Ice blend.

I want to see how this tank goes on this wire and a slightly bigger ID. Am trying NCV Trinity, which is a thicker and lower mg juice.

So far so good. It's performing nicely. Bubbles coming up occasionally. Slightly dry after trying longish hits but it's ok. Maybe I used a bit too much wick.

Am happy for now. Will see how it goes over a few tanks.

As for a desert lover, will the Skyline satisfy me as well? Or should I stick with my hussar?

As for a desert lover, will the Skyline satisfy me as well? Or should I stick with my hussar?
I am a dessert lover and the skyline works very well to satisfy me.
As @Rob Fisher said above it will be worth the purchase.
Just remember it's a single coil and mildly restrictive draw.

I am a dessert lover and the skyline works very well to satisfy me.
As @Rob Fisher said above it will be worth the purchase.
Just remember it's a single coil and mildly restrictive draw.
Thank you. Appreciate that :)
As I stated in the other thread, I will just get it. :)

Quick question for those with Skylines

So I unscrewed the tank to rewick and while doing all of it I saw this thin black o ring as shown in the pic.

Does anyone know where exactly this o ring must go?

9fc6bf20c597e4b0b4ec577467d31920.jpg

Back