Sir Vape - Retailer Reviews

I've already tried to follow this up thrice. And sent a follow up email which was not responded to. Trust me taking this to a public forum is a last resort for me.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Evening @KingSize Would you be so kind as to give me your order number so that we can track down what has gone wrong. From what i am reading i think the issue lies that you might have been one of the unlucky ones that got the fake LG's . All correspondence regarding this was to be directed to return.steammasters@gmail.com so that we could have a track record of all the affected customers, and also proof to send our supplier. To date every vendor and customer that has sent us the relevant pictures that were required has been sent new batteries and we have collected the old ones. Please note that we take customer services very serious and therefor would request that you send us copy of your emails to the address already listed so that we can rectify this issue as quickly as possible. As our customers will attest to we pride ourselves on our service levels.

Sorry also on the forum not knowing your real name i cant even try to recall conversations etc that i might have had with you. you are more than welcome to post here or PM me if you want, as @Nightwalker said we do not shy away from negative criticism because it helps us to improve our service delivery, and we apologize profusely if we have not been able to assist you in rectifying your problem.

Regards

Craig (bigguy)

I'd just like to point out, that I never receive any emails from Sir Vape on my gmail, not sure how to fix this, I've looked in all my folders, I have since just use whatsapp to msg Sir Vape from there, and Sir Vape has helped me everytime, it is really one of the best vendors out there and I always tell my friends the good service I get from them, maby you just have the same issue as me.

I'd just like to point out, that I never receive any emails from Sir Vape on my gmail, not sure how to fix this, I've looked in all my folders, I have since just use whatsapp to msg Sir Vape from there, and Sir Vape has helped me everytime, it is really one of the best vendors out there and I always tell my friends the good service I get from them, maby you just have the same issue as me.

That might be the issue, as I've also had a few emails getting no answer at all. I got a number for Whatsapp now, so I'll give that a try instead.

Guys what email address are you using out of interest??

Guys what email address are you using out of interest??

I have sent 2 emails to craig@sirvape.co.za as this is the contact email provided on invoices, one on the 1st of Jun the other on the 7th of Jun. I've sent an email to hugo@sirvape.co.za yesterday around lunch time to provide info on this. So far I've not heard anything back or received receipt that the email has been acknowledged.

Could be an issue with gmail accounts sending emails to you. I will send a test email from my gmail and Office365 accounts to test.

Sir Vape is probably one of the best stocked vendors out there, and I have not had any difficulties with ordering from them and delivery of my orders. I must however agree that their response to e-mails are sorely lacking. Requested on 16 June a driptip (by @hands) to be included in my order and enquired how to pay the additional amount as I did not want to pay again for delivery on 1 driptip. No response, nor any response to my follow up mail conveying my disappointment that I did not receive a response. It appears from the comments above that one should rather whatsapp them or "sigh" facebook them. Apart from this blurp they are excellent vendors.

Hi Guys @Nimatek and @Lex Aer thanks for you response here and your criticism we appreciate all forms of criticism as it allows us the opportunity to see where we can improve. But what i can say is the following, we use several forms of communication post commonly used being whatsapp which in most instances are responded to instantly (within reason and obviously not at 1 am in the morning which seems to be a common time for people to message me:CROSSCROSS:)

Emails however due to us being in a retail environment is slightly harder to get to. In future if you could please contact us on facebook or whatsapp it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Craig

Last edited:
Hi Guys @Nimatek and @Lex Aer thanks for you response here and your criticism we appreciate all forms of criticism as it allows us the opportunity to see where we can improve. But what i can say is the following, we use several forms of communication post commonly used being whatsapp which in most instances are responded to instantly (with on reason and obviously not at 1 am in the morning which seems to be a common time for people to message me:CROSSCROSS:)

Emails however due to us being in a retail environment is slightly harder to get to. In future if you could please contact us on facebook or whatsapp it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Craig

Email tested and all seems to be working fine.

Might I suggest that you change the wording on invoices to rather ask people to contact the Whatsapp number instead of email for inquiries?

As others have stated, service on items purchased is great, delivery etc works really well. I have no criticism on this front at all.

It is just the email that is a bit of a hiccup. Will in future use the Whatsapp :)

Wow, I just received the most awesome service and gesture from Hugo @Sir Vape, @BigGuy!

I've been desperately searching for a particular item and just happened to check with Hugo if they have stock. They don't, and they aren't planning to stock it, but his supplier just happened to send him one which is due to arrive next week, so he's giving it to me, free of charge!

The retail price I think would be between R400 and R500 and i was fully intending to pay for it. So chuffed, thanks Hugo!!! :clap::THESIR::headbang:

True to everyone's word - Craig and Hugo promptly turned my frown upside down and I received my authentic LG Chocolate batteries today. Thanks Sirs!

Wow, I just received the most awesome service and gesture from Hugo @Sir Vape, @BigGuy!

I've been desperately searching for a particular item and just happened to check with Hugo if they have stock. They don't, and they aren't planning to stock it, but his supplier just happened to send him one which is due to arrive next week, so he's giving it to me, free of charge!

The retail price I think would be between R400 and R500 and i was fully intending to pay for it. So chuffed, thanks Hugo!!! :clap::THESIR::headbang:

And here it is...

20160629_190903.jpg
20160629_170326.jpg

The Gold Metropolis tank from Atom Vapes that Hugo decided to give to me, brand new, sealed! Just to add, this is without him even knowing me, and it was without me having bought anything else from them. It was simply because I enquired about something i really wanted at just the right time. Whatv legend! The tank is sooooo stunning and performing superbly too with the gceramic 0.5ohm coil I inserted in place of the gclapton it comes with. Thanks again Sir Hugo, much appreciated and loving it!!!! :THESIR::campeon::applaudit:

Well done Hugo, well done Sir Vape!

The one store I never experience buyer's remorse. That's because the service is always that great!

I am blessed to live so close to the store... or cursed.

First time using @Sir Vape . Happy to report that goods came quickly and intact, and most of all functional. Bonus was that what I bought was also at the best price locally. Will use you guys again in future. Thank you :)

I just started vaping and know nothing much about it. I purchased my kit from Sir Vape and juices. I don't know the names but the tall dude was quite helpful in trying to find me 0mg juices yesterday. He also went digging around to find a sleeve for my kbox. Seems I won't need to shop online much with such a great store in Durban.

Great service from you guys. Their shop is becomin my every Saturday stop. Well after 2 weeks into vaping.

For someone as inexperienced as myself, Hugo gave me great advice and got me on my way.

The Sir Vape shop is 3Km from my office. Almost every pay day, my bike automatically finds its way to the shop to stock up on some goodies. I agree with @ShamZ, I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse. I have spent a shyte load of cash there, but I always leave more than satisfied,having received excellent service and the best, most fair prices. I am almost constantly on the website checking for new items on sale. The website is well managed and efficiently updated which makes all the difference. Well done to the management! Lastly, I must commend Ettiene for his smiling face, cheerful attitude and willingness to extend a fantastic service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree!
Hugo, Craig and Ettiene offer great advice and excellent service.

Finally! I got to go visit the Sir Vape shop in Durban!

Great vibe. Super products and juices. Fantastic service.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472907980.001595.jpg

Craig (@BigGuy) , Hugo (@Sir Vape) and Etteine (@ET) are great vape ambassadors.

Bought some goodies as well. Making up for missing out at VapeCon. Having @Rob Fisher egging me on did swell the buy somewhat but it was a great experience.

Craig even built me a coil in my new Serpent Mini 25. Thanks @BigGuy. Look at this!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472908229.204988.jpg

Was lovely to meet several of the Durban forumites such as @Greyz and @Ugi. Thanks for being so friendly.

Would most certainly visit Sir Vape again if in the area and it's no wonder they are such a pillar of Vaping in our community.

Thanks to @Rob Fisher for organising - champ as always.

Eish when you look at the 2 of us in one photo @Sir Vape (AKA) Hobbit is kak small. @Silver it was a pleasure having you in our store. Thank you for all the work you and @Rob Fisher do for the community.

@BigGuy is the Sir vape whatsapp working today? I sent through a message if you plz check n reply there. Thanks a mil.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@Greyz which number cause there is 2 we have been hectic today so might have missed it.

@Greyz pm me dude im blonde today and cant remember what i need o sort out for you again.

Back