Siren 2 Reviews

Thanks for the reply. I use 40 watts in temp control mode, with 230 °C set as the limit. I think my problem probably originates from using very high vg liquid, but then again I see people writing about getting good results with these so I'm a bit puzzled.

Are you using it for mouth to lung or restricted lung?

I'm using it mouth to lung. I've been a long time smoker before converting to (mostly) vaping, so mtl replaces that for me.

On mouth to lung I used it at much lower power - around 10-15 Watts
Not on temp control
With a coil of around 1ohm or thereabouts

Not sure if that helps but maybe try that?

Late to the party, but thank you for this informative thread @Silver ! I intend to get the Siren 2 soon. :)

Late to the party, but thank you for this informative thread @Silver ! I intend to get the Siren 2 soon. :)
@Silver is right when he says it’s a good MTL tank, it’s my go to at night with some Rodeo at 15 w on a 1 ohm coil, exquisite and excellent flavour, although no real throat hit as all my diy juices are at 2 mg, and I like it like that.

When you get it you will wonder why you waited so long. Only change I made was to get a aspire drip tip for it, works nicer as the metal one provided due to the shape.

hi Meneer @Room Fogger this RTA is tweeking my interest a little, also late to the party I guess, what coils do you use, is it easy to build and any leaking ?
It’s a great little RTA, very easy to build.

I have the 2 ml version, the bigger one is 4 or 4.5 ml I think. I use the Superfine MTL fused Clapton wire and do a 3 mm I’d coil, at about 1 ohm+ @ 15 to 18 watt. Flavour is magnificent. :h: No leaking whatsoever, just replaced the driptip with an aspire one, it comes with a metal one.

Want to get a bigger one later on. I use it for restricted direct lung with all holes open, but you can go down to a very tight draw for MTL. Wanted to use it on my e-pipe, but enjoying it so much that I got another one to do duty there:D

It’s a great little RTA, very easy to build.

I have the 2 ml version, the bigger one is 4 or 4.5 ml I think. I use the Superfine MTL fused Clapton wire and do a 3 mm I’d coil, at about 1 ohm+ @ 15 to 18 watt. Flavour is magnificent. :h: No leaking whatsoever, just replaced the driptip with an aspire one, it comes with a metal one.

Want to get a bigger one later on. I use it for restricted direct lung with all holes open, but you can go down to a very tight draw for MTL. Wanted to use it on my e-pipe, but enjoying it so much that I got another one to do duty there:D

thanks, will definitely look into it

I've got the Dvarw tip on my Siren 2. Matchy matchy with the mod. ;)

Vaping some Peach Pie in it, at 15W. Delicious.

I seriously love this RTA.. it's by far my favourite. Super smooth vape, quiet, great flavour.. what more could you ask for!

siren2.png

Well well well.... @Dietz does have ears and they work.
Enjoy buddy. Any questions... Just ask. I seem to have mastered my Siren2

Sent from my very old NOKIA 3510i
So to start with, Did you guys use the prebuilt coils that it comes with?
What build do you Reccomend @Ruan0.30 ? and what special tips can you give me on this so far?

Back